Vidya Balan Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Wiki & Biodata. Vidya Balan is an Indian Actress. She was born on 1 January 1979 in Chembur, Mumbai, India. Vidya Balan works in Bollywood Film Industry. She is very popular and highest-paid Bollywood Celebrities. Vidya Balan has received Many Awards such as one National Film Award, five times Filmfare Awards, five times Screen Awards. Vidya Balan is awarded the Padma Shri by the Government of India in 2014. She was made her screen debut in Hindi Film Hum Paanch (1995). Vidya Balan worked many Popular and commercial successful Movies such as “Heyy Babyy (2007), Kismat Connection (2008), Ishqiya (2010), Paa (2009), No One Killed Jessica (2011), The Dirty Picture (2011), Kahaani (2012), Kahaani 2: Durga Rani Singh (2016) etc. Vidya Balan is very talented and most popular Bollywood Actress (1995, 2003-Present).Vidya Balan Net Worth US$15 million and her Salary 10 Crores Rupees Per film. Vidya Balan Father PR. Balan worked as executive vice-president of Digicable and her mother Saraswathy Balan. She has a sister named Priya Balan, worked for an Advertising Company. Vidya Balan completed Master’s Degree in Sociology from University of Mumbai, Mumbai. Vidya Balan House Address Sea facing flat in Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai. Vidya Balan married to Siddharth Roy Kapur in 14 December 2012. She is Hindu by Religion and her nationality Indian & Star Sign Capricorn. Let’s Read Urvashi Rautela, Twinkle Khanna & Keerthy Suresh Biography.
Vidya Balan Age 39 Years Old, Her Height 5 ft 4 in/ 163 cm and Weight 60 Kg/ 132 lbs. Her Body Measurements 35-28-35 Inches. Vidya Balan Bra Size 35B, Waist 28 Inches and Hip 35 Inches. Her Feet Size 8 (US) and Dress Size 4 (US). Vidya Balan has Black Color Hair and Dark Brown Color Eye.
Vidya Balan Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Vidya P. Balan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet-Inches- 5′ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||1 January 1978|
|Age (as in 2018)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||Poothamkurussy, Puthur, Palakkad, Kerala, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St. Anthony Girls’ High School, Mumbai|
|College||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
University of Mumbai, Mumbai
|Educational Qualifications||Masters degree in Sociology|
|Debut||Film: Bhalo Theko (2003, Bengali film)
Parineeta (2005, Bollywood film)
TV: Hum Paanch (1995)
|Family||Father– P. R. Balan (Worked as Executive Vice-President of Digicable)
Mother– Saraswathy Balan (Homemaker)
Sister– Priya Balan (Works for an advertising company)
|Address||A sea facing flat in Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai|
|Controversies||• In 2011, activists in South India protested and burned several posters of her film The Dirty Picture before its release. Not only that, but Silk Smitha’s brother also moved to the Andhra Pradesh High Court to oppose his sister’s portrayal in the film.
• There were rumours that marriage with Siddharth Roy Kapoor was on the rocks, because Siddharth had apparently fallen for another woman! But it could all be a jealous woman’s tale, for all we know.
|Favourite Food||Thai cuisine|
|Favourite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Morgan Freeman, Al Pacino|
|Favourite Actresses||Shabana Azmi, Madhuri Dixit, Kate Winslet, Julie Delphy, Julia Roberts|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood: Gol Maal (1979)
Hollywood: Before Sunrise, Before Sunset
|Favourite Directors||Gulzar, Hrishikesh Mukherjee|
|Favourite Musicians||Zakir Hussain, Michael Jackson, Enrique Iglesias, Indian Ocean, Midival Punditz|
|Favourite Perfume||Issey Miyake, Elizabeth Arden|
|Favourite Destination||New York and New Zealand|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Siddharth Roy Kapur (Businessman and Producer)|
|Husband/Spouse||Siddharth Roy Kapur, Businessman and Producer (2012-present)|
|Marriage Date||14 December 2012|
|Cars Collection||Mercedes E-Class|
|Salary (approx.)||10 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$15 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vidya Balan
- Does Vidya Balan smoke?: No
- Does Vidya Balan drink alcohol?: Yes
- Vidya started her acting career with Ekta Kapoor’s popular comedy show Hum Paanch (1995) as Radhika Mathur aired on Zee TV.
- She has an inclination towards cleanliness and she even has a record of suffering from obsessive-compulsive disorder about everything around her being clean.
- She nearly had done 5 movies which have not yet been released before doing her first movie in Bengali, after which she got her first Hindi movie, Parineeta.
- She was very popular with her advertisements in households, even before acting in movies.
- She is very good with matchmaking and her matchmaking capabilities have made many of her friends find their other half.
- She is a die-hard fan of Paulo Coelho and has read every book he has ever written.
- She has a thing for giggling. she is seen giggling in many television shows.
- She is very good in Bengali, which is her husband’s native language and she seems to converse with her husband and his family in Bengali itself.
- She can speak English, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali and Hindi fluently.
- Priyamani (south Indian actress, did the item song in Chennai Express), is Vidya Balan’s second cousin sister.
- Actor Aditya Roy Kapur and Kunaal Roy Kapur are her brothers-in-law.
- She did a role as one of the four-five girls of the famous television show, ‘Hum Paanch’, before entering Bollywood.