Nayanthara Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Family & Wiki. Nayanthara is an Indian Film Actress and former Fashion Model. She was born on 18 November 1984 in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Nayanthara works in Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu Film Industry. Her Real name Diana Mariam Kurian we know her stage name Nayanthara. She established herself as one of the leading & commercial successful actress in South Indian Film Industry. Nayanthara was made her screen debut in Kannada_Telugu Film Super. Nayanthara worked many commercial successful films such as Chandramukhi (2005), Dubai Seenu (2007), Tulasi (2007), Billa (2007), Yaaradi Nee Mohini (2008), Aadhavan (2009), Adhurs (2010), Simha (2010), Boss Engira Bhaskaran (2010), Sri Rama Rajyam (2011), Raja Rani (2013), Arrambam (2013), Thani Oruvan (2015), Maya (2015), Naanum Rowdy Dhaan (2015), Babu Bangaram (2016) and Iru Mugan (2016) etc. Nayanthara Received Several Awards & Nominations for her acting skills.
Nayanthara Age 33 Years Old, Her Height 5 ft 5 in approx. 165 cm and Weight 53 Kg approx. 117 Pounds. Her Body Measurements 34-26-34 Inches. Nayanthara Bra Size 34B, Waist 26 Inches and Hip 34 Inches. Her Shoe Size 8 (US) and Dress Size 4 (US). Nayanthara Hair Color Black and Eye Color Black. Her Star Sign Scorpio and Religion Hinduism.
Nayanthara Father Kurian Kodiyattu and her mother Omana Kurian. she has one brother Lenu Kurian. Nayanthara Completed Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from Mar Thoma College, Tiruvalla. She is currently unmarried. Nayanthara has affairs with Silambarasan a.k.a Simbu, Prabhu Deva and Vignesh. Nayanthara Net Worth $10 million and her Salary 3 Crores Rupees.
Nayanthara Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Diana Mariam Kurian|
|Nickname||Lady Superstar, Nayantara, Nayan and Mani|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm|
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 5″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 53 Kg|
in Pounds- 117 lbs
|Date of Birth||18 November 1984|
|Age (as in 2018)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|School||Balikamadom Girls High School, Thiruvalla|
|College||Mar Thoma College, Tiruvalla|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts in English Literature|
|Debut||Film Debut: Manassinakkare (2003)|
|Family||Father– Kurian Kodiyattu|
Mother– Omana Kurian
Brother– Lenu Kurian
|Hobbies||Reading, long driving and listening to music|
|Controversies||• After she started dating Prabhu Deva in 2008, his wife Latha filed a petition at the court to take action to stop Nayanthara and Prabhu Deva’s from their live-in-relationship and resettle her family life. And, after her hunger strike warnings and other pressures, Nayantara ended her relationship with Prabhu Deva.|
• In 2016, she was detained at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport for an alleged drug offence, when she was coming back to India after shooting Iru Mugan with Vikram.
|Favourite Food||North Indian food|
|Favourite Actor||Rajinikanth and Vijay|
|Favourite Film||Pokiri, Billa and Yaradi Nee Mohin|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Silambarasan a.k.a Simbu (Actor)|
Prabhu Deva (Dancer and Director)
|Salary||3 crores/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nayanthara
- Does Nayanthara smoke?: No
- Does Nayanthara drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Nayanthara was born to an orthodox Malayali Syrian Christian family, but in 2011, she converted to Hinduism at the Aarya Samaj Temple in Chennai.
- As her father was in Indian Air Force, she grew up in different parts of India, like Chennai, Gujarat and Delhi.
- She was the runner-up in the 2003 Best Model in Kerela.
- During her college days in 2003, college, director Sathyan Anthikkad saw her and cast her in a Malayalam movie.
Her 2005 film Chandramukhi was such a huge hit that it was the longest running South Indian film with 800 days at Shanthi Theaters.
- She got her breakthrough role as Goddess Seetha in the film Sri Rama Rajyam, for which she won Filmfare and Nandi Award.
- She tattooed Prabhu Deva’s name on her wrist during a relationship with her.
- If not actress, then she would have been a Chartered Accountant.