Emma Watson is an English actress and model who is best known for playing the role of Hermione Granger in popular Harry Potter film series. The professional acting career of Emma began in 1999 when she discovered by a casting agent and she was selected a role in first film of Harry Potter series after eight auditions. In addition to Harry Potter, Emma has also worked on a couple of other film projects too including Ballet Shoes, This is the End, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Bling Ring and Noah. The beautiful and talented actress dated Will Adamowicz for a brief period of time and then was also in a relationship with Oxford rugby player Matt Janey for a short period of time.
Emma Watson Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Full Name||Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Activist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters – 165 cm
in meters – 1.65 m
in feet inches – 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms – 50 kg
in Pounds – 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-24-34|
|Date of Birth||April 15, 1990|
|Age (as in 2017)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Paris, France|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|School||The Dragon School, Oxford, England
Headington School, Oxford, England
|College/University||Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts in English Literature|
|Debut||Film– Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (2001, as a child actor)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009, in a lead role)
TV– Ballet Shoes (2007, TV film)
|Family||Father– Chris Watson (Lawyer)
Mother– Jacqueline Luesby (Lawyer)
Brothers– Toby Watson (Half-brother)
Sisters– Nina Watson (Step-sister), Lucy Watson (Step-sister)
|Address||A flat in Markham, Froggatt & Irwin 4 Windmill Street, London W1T 2HZ|
|Address (Fan Mail)||Emma Watson
350 S. Beverly Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
|Hobbies||Yoga, Painting, Singing, Dancing, Cooking, Reading, Writing, Playing Sports (Tennis, Netball, Field Hockey)|
|Controversies||• In May 2016, Emma was connected with the infamous Panama Papers scandal, after it was found that she bought £3m London home via an offshore trust. According to reports, she set up the offshore company ‘Falling Leaves Limited’ in the British Virgin Islands in 2013 and bought a London home just a month after setting up the company.
• In March 2017, she exposed part of her breasts in a Vanity Fair photoshoot, which was trolled on social media about what it means to be a feminist. Emma hit back at critics by saying, “It just always reveals to me how many misconceptions and what a misunderstanding there is about what feminism is.”
“Feminism is about giving women choice, feminism is not a stick with which to beat other women with—it’s about freedom, it’s about liberation, it’s about equality. I really don’t know what my tits have to do with it. It’s very confusing.”
“I’m confused. Most people are confused. No, I’m just always just quietly stunned.”
|Favorite Actors||Johnny Depp, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint|
|Favorite Actresses||Julia Roberts, Natalie Portman, Renee Zellweger|
|Favorite Directors||Alfonso Cuarón, Guillermo del Toro|
|Favorite Films||Notting Hill, Giant, Amélie, The Shawshank Redemption, Gladiator, Braveheart, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button|
|Favorite TV Shows||Friends, Sex and the City, Girls, Gossip Girl, America’s Next Top Model, Mad Men, House of Cards|
|Favorite Singers||Rihanna, Kings of Leon, Joni Mitchell|
|Favorite Album||Blue by Joni Mitchell|
|Favorite Food||Mexican food, Nutella on strawberries, Blueberry-ricotta pancakes|
|Favorite Beverage||Gin and tonic|
|Favorite Colors||White, Cream, Light Blue|
|Favorite Books||Mom & Me & Mom by Maya Angelou, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling, The BFG by Roald Dahl, The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry|
|Favorite Brands||Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Burberry, Givenchy,|
|Favorite Hotel||The Berkeley in London|
|Favorite Restaurant||Little Dom’s in Los Angeles|
|Favorite Shops||Isabel Marant in Paris
Otte, Bird, in New York
Anaïse in California
Topshop, Tallulah, in London
|Boyfriends, Affairs and More|
|Boyfriends/Affairs||Roberto Aguire (Mexican Actor & Producer)
Tom Ducker (The English Rugby Union, 2006-2007)
Angus Willoughby (Australian Actor, 2007-2008)
Francis Boulle (British Reality TV, 2008)
Jay Barrymore (British Actor, 2008-2009)
Rafael Cebrián (Spanish Drummer, 2009-2010)
George Craig (British Model, 2010)
Johnny Simmons (American Actor, 2011)
Will Adamowicz (2011-2013)
Matthew Janney (Rugby Player, 2014)
William Knight (American Tech Entrepreneur, 2015-present)
|Car Collection||Toyota Prius, Cadillac Escalade, Audi S3|
|Net Worth||$70 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Emma Watson
- Does Emma Watson smoke?: Not Known
- Does Emma Watson drinks alcohol?: Yes
- Emma was born into a family of successful British lawyers.
- Her parents divorced when she was just 5 years old, after which she, along with her mother and brother relocated to Oxfordshire in England.
- Her favorite subjects in school were – Art, History, and English.
- At the age of 7, she discovered her artistic abilities after winning a poetry competition for reciting the poem “The Sea” by James Reeves.
- She was 9 years old when her theater teachers recommended her name to the casting agents who were searching actors for their upcoming film based on J. K. Rowling’s novel ‘Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.’
- She auditioned as many as 8 times for the role “Hermione Granger.” J.K. Rowling was actively involved in the filmmaking and always wanted Watson for the role of “Hermione” from her first screen test.
- She wore braces for around 4 months in 2005.
- The same year, she became the youngest person to get featured in Teen Vogue Magazine.
- She refused to sign the final 3 sequels of the Harry Potter series because it took a lot of time to film each part of the movie, which would bound her to work on other projects.
- She had a huge crush on her Harry Potter co-star Tom Felton who played the ‘bad boy’ role of “Draco Malfoy.”
- Her first non-Harry Potter role was of “Pauline Fossil” in the BBC’s TV film ‘Ballet Shoes’ (2007).
- She has worked as a voice artist for the character of “Princess Pea” in the film ‘The Tale of Despereaux’ (2008).
- In 2009, just at the age of 19, she made a place in the ‘Guinness Book of World Records’ as the ‘Highest Grossing Actress of the Decade’, as her earning was more than that of her Harry Potter co-stars Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint.
- She was so much fed-up with her Harry Potter’s look that when she was done with the last Harry Potter instalment, she unhesitatingly cut-off her long hairs to get a pixie cut.
- She used to play field hockey while she was at Brown University.
- In July 2014, she was appointed UN Women Goodwill Ambassador, where she helped launch the UN Women campaign ‘HeForShe’, which spreads awareness about feminism and gender equality.
- She is a bookworm and in 2016 she started a Feminist book club called ‘Our Shared Shelf’ on ‘goodreads.com’, to share what she’s learning and hear out her fans.
- She is a fitness freak and is a certified yoga and meditation instructor.
- She is an avid cat lover and has 2 cats – Bubbles and Domino.
- Her style icons include – Lauren Bacall, Sofia Coppola, Cate Blanchett, and Françoise Hardy.
- Her go-to accessory – little jewels.
- She loves to experiment while cooking and doesn’t follow the recipes.
- She loves swimming, not in the swimming pool, but in the ocean and she has her Open Water PADI certificate, which permits her to do scuba diving internationally.
- She daily writes journals on various topics, such as – yoga, dreams, acting, and people.