Ekta Kapoor Height Weight Bra Size Age Biography Family Wiki Net Worth, Affairs, Marriage & much more. Ekta Kapoor (born 7 June 1975) is an Indian television producer, film producer and director who works in Hindi cinema and soap opera. She is the joint managing director and creative head of Balaji Telefilms Limited, which was founded in 1994. In 2001, Balaji Motion Pictures was launched as a subsidiary company of Balaji Telefilms Limited which is a film production and distribution company. She launched ALT Balaji in April 2017.
Kapoor was honoured with the Padma Shri in 2020 for her work in the field of arts.
Ekta Kapoor is the daughter of actors Jeetendra and Shobha Kapoor. Her younger brother, Tusshar Kapoor, is also a Bollywood actor.
She went to school at Bombay Scottish School, Mahim and attended college at Mithibai College.
Kapoor is not married. She has a son named Ravie Kapoor, born on 27 January 2019 via surrogacy.
Ekta Kapoor Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Full Name||Ekta Ravi Kapoor|
|Profession||TV and Film Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm|
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 58 kg|
in pounds– 128 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||35-28-35|
|Debut||Film: Kyo Kii… Main Jhuth Nahin Bolta (2001)|
TV: Mano Ya Na Mano (1995)
|Awards||• Indo-American Society Award for the Most Outstanding Woman Entrepreneur (2010)|
• Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Award for Iconic Film and Television Producer (2012)
• IMPACT’s 50 Award for the Most Influential Women in Media, Marketing and Advertising (2016)
• Indian Television Academy Award for the Sterling Icon of Entertainment (2017)
• Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award for Most Inspiring Icon of the Year (2018)
• Forbes Tycoon of Tomorrow Award for Icon of Excellence (2018)
• Business Today Award for Most Powerful Woman in Indian Business (2019)
• Hindustan Times Business Award for Business Icon of Continent (2019)
• ET Business Award for Content Creator of the Year (2019)
• HT Most Stylish Film Maker of the Year (2019)
• Padma Shri (2020)
|Date of Birth||7 June 1975|
|Age (as of 2022)||47 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra India|
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Controversies||• In 2007, Smriti Irani made an exit from Ekta’s serial “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi” after a clash with Ekta. However, she was later brought back to the serial in 2008 due to fall in the ratings of the show.|
• Actor Pulkit Samrat who made an exit from the serial “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi” had some payment issues with Ekta. He filled a case against Balaji Telefilms for not clearing his pending payments and also not allowing him to work on some other projects.
• A protest was carried out by the Rajput Kshatriya Akhil Bharatiya Chatariya Sabha against the TV serial “Jodha Akbar” as they thought that false facts were being presented by Ekta in her serial.
• Kapoor is often criticised for her dressing style as she flaunts clothes which are either uncomfortable or not appreciated by the people.
• Ekta is also criticised for the nudity clause in her contract. she has added the clause to prevent actors backing out from doing any intimate scene or provocative dialogue in the script.
• She also had a feud with Rajeev Khandelwal. Khandelwal who came into the limelight with Ekta’s serial “Kahiin Toh Hoga” openly said that he does not need Ekta to become big. The fight worsened when Rajeev made a negative remark on Ekta’s TV programming. However, they patched up after some time.
• After the rumours of the film Drishyam’s resemblance to the Japanese Novel ‘The Devotion of Suspect X, Kapoor sent a legal notice to the makers of Drishyam claiming the ownership of its copyrights. This gave rise to many controversies.
|Relationships & More|
|Children||Son– Ravie (via surrogacy, born in 2019)|
|Parents||Father– Jeetendra (Actor)|
Mother– Shobha Kapoor (Producer)
|Siblings||Brother– Tusshar Kapoor (Younger, Actor)|
|Actors||Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan|
|Actresses||Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor, Sakshi Tanwar|
|Books||The Last Song of Dusk by Siddharth Dhanvant Shanghvi, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho|
|TV Serial||Shameless (USA)|
|Car Collection||• BMW|
|Assets/Properties||• A luxury flat in Mumbai worth Rs. 7 crore|
• Balaji Telefilms office in Andheri West, Mumbai
• Personal investment Rs. 43 crores
|Salary/Income (approx.)||Rs. 5.5 crore|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs. 85 crore|
The following is the list of motion pictures produced by Kapoor under her banner Balaji Motion Pictures.
|2001||Kyo Kii… Main Jhuth Nahin Bolta|
|2003||Kucch To Hai|
|2005||Kyaa Kool Hai Hum|
|2005||Koi Aap Sa|
|2007||Shootout at Lokhandwala|
|2008||EMI – Liya Hai Toh Chukana Parega|
|2010||Love Sex aur Dhokha|
|2010||Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai|
|2011||Shor in the City|
|2011||The Dirty Picture|
|2012||Kyaa Super Kool Hai Hum|
|2013||Ek Thi Daayan|
|2013||Shootout at Wadala|
|2013||Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai Dobara|
|2014||Shaadi Ke Side Effects|
|2014||Ragini MMS 2|
|2014||Main Tera Hero|
|2014||Kuku Mathur Ki Jhand Ho Gayi|
|2016||Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3|
|2016||Great Grand Masti|
|2016||A Flying Jatt|
|2018||Veere Di Wedding|
|2019||Judgementall Hai Kya|
|2020||Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare|
|2022||Ek Villain Returns|