Sania Mirza Biography, Age, Height, Wiki, Husband, Net Worth, Family. Sania Mirza is an Indian Tennis Player. She was born on 15 November 1986 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Sania Mirza has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars. Sania Mirza formerly ranked No. 1 in the women’s doubles ranking. She is most successful Indian tennis player and one of the highest-paid and high-profile athletes in the country. Sania Mirza mainly plays as Right-handed (two-handed backhand) player. She is graduated from St. Mary’s College & was completed schooling from Nasr School, Hyderabad. Sania Mirza Age 31 Years Old, She born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Her Father names Imran Mirza, a journalist and her mother name Nasima Mirza. She has 1 younger sister name, Anam Mirza. Sania Mirza is married Pakistani Cricketer, Shoaib Malik. She is Muslim by religion and Horoscope/Sun Sign Scorpio.
Sania Mirza Height 5 ft 6 in (168 cm) and Weight 57 Kg (126 Pounds). Her Body Measurements are 38-26-36 Inches. Sania Mirza Bra Size 34B, Waist Size 26 Inches and Hip Size 36 Inches. She wearing 8 inches shoe size and 12 inches dress size. Sania Mirza has dark brown color hair and dark brown color eyes.
Sania Mirza Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Sania Mirza Malik|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 166 cm
in meters- 166 m
in Feet-Inches- 5′ 6″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 57 Kg
in Pounds- 126 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||15 November 1986|
|Age (as in 2018)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|School||Nasr School, Hyderabad|
|College||St. Mary’s College, Hyderabad|
|Debut||AP Tourism Hyderabad Open (2003)|
|Family||Father– Imran Mirza (Journalist)
Mother– Nasima Mirza
Sister– Anam Mirza (Younger)
|Controversies||• In 2009, she was engaged to her childhood friend Sohrab Mirza, but the relationship was broken in the same year.
• Her husband Shoaib Malik was accused by a girl of being already married to her and thus, he could not marry Mirza without first divorcing her. He initially declined, but due to media pressure, he finally divorced the girl.
• A lawyer filed a case against her for allegedly showing disrespect to the national flag.
|Favourite Food||Hyderabadi Biryani|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan, Arjun Rampal and Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Actress||Kajol and Kareena Kapoor|
|Favourite Film||Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, Phool Aur Kaante, Mohra, Maine Pyaar Kiya and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai|
|Favourite Perfume||Purplelight and Dolce|
|Favourite Destination||London, Paris and Thailand|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sohrab Mirza (Businessman)|
|Husband||Shoaib Malik (Pakistani Cricketer)|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Children||Son– Izhaan Mirza-Malik (born in 2018)
Some lesser known facts about Sania Mirza
- Does Sania Mirza smoke?: No
- Does Sania Mirza drink alcohol?: No
- Sania Mirza incepted playing tennis when she was just 6 years old. Her father, Imran Mirza coached her initially, and later by Roger Anderson.
- In 2010, Google trends said that Sania Mirza was the most searched Indian sportsperson that year.
- She has sponsors like Bourn Vita, Adidas, Sprite and General.
- She was conferred the honorary degree of Doctor of Letters from MGR Educational and Research Institute in Chennai in 2008.
- She likes tennis player Steffi Graf.
- A fatwa was issued against her in 2014, as a result of objections against her outfit in tennis courts.
- She has seen the film “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham” around 30 times.
- In 2013, she became the UN Goodwill Ambassador for South Asia and became the first South Asian woman to be so.
- She also became the brand ambassador of Telangana State in 2014.
- She’s the first Indian tennis player to have won more than 1 million US dollar.
- As a junior player, she won 10 Singles and 13 doubles title.
- She is the first Indian woman to win a tennis WTA title and was also ranked India’s number 1 player from 2003 to 2013.
- She won 2 Gold, 3 Silver and 3 Bronze medals in 2002, 2006, 2010 and 2014, a silver medal in Women’s singles and a bronze medal in Women’s doubles at 2010 Commonwealth Games.
- She has won 3 Grand Slam Mixed Doubles Titles i.e. Australian Open, French Open and US Open.
- Along with Swiss tennis player Martina Hingis, she won one Wimbledon Championships in 2015. crown with partner 21.) Sania achieved number 1 WTA rank in Women’s Doubles event.
- She is the recipient of the Arjuna Award, Padma Shri Award and Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award.