Katy Perry Height Weight Bra Size Age Biography Family Wiki Net Worth, Affairs, Marriage & much more. Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson (born October 25, 1984), known professionally as Katy Perry, is an American singer, songwriter, and television judge. After singing in church during her childhood, she pursued a career in gospel music as a teenager. Perry signed with Red Hill Records and released her debut studio album Katy Hudson under her birth name in 2001, which was commercially unsuccessful. She moved to Los Angeles the following year to venture into secular music after Red Hill ceased operations and she subsequently began working with producers Glen Ballard, Dr. Luke, and Max Martin. After adopting the stage name Katy Perry and being dropped by The Island Def Jam Music Group and Columbia Records, she signed a recording contract with Capitol Records in April 2007.
Perry rose to fame in 2008 with her second album, One of the Boys, a pop rock record containing the singles “I Kissed a Girl” and “Hot n Cold”. The former track also sparked controversy for its themes of lesbianism. Her third album, Teenage Dream (2010), ventured into disco, and was her first record to top the U.S. Billboard 200. It peaked at number one on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 with the singles “California Gurls”, “Teenage Dream”, “Firework”, “E.T.”, and “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)”, while “The One That Got Away” reached number three on the chart. The album became the first by a female artist to produce five number one songs in the U.S., and the second overall after Michael Jackson’s album Bad. In 2012, Perry re-issued the album as Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection, which produced the songs “Part of Me” and “Wide Awake”. Her next record was Prism (2013), which became her second to top the U.S. charts. It is influenced by pop and dance, and she became the first artist with multiple videos to reach one billion views on Vevo with the videos for its songs “Roar” and “Dark Horse”. She followed this with 2017’s Witness, which delved into electropop and became her third album to chart at number one in the U.S. “Chained to the Rhythm” was the album’s most successful single, breaking Spotify’s record at the time for most first-day streams for a song by a female artist.
Read More: Christina Aguilera | Michael Jackson
Perry has received various awards, including four Guinness World Records, five American Music Awards, a Brit Award, and a Juno Award. She has been included in the annual Forbes lists of highest-earning women in music from 2011–2018. Her estimated net worth as of 2016 is $125 million. She is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, having sold more than 18 million albums and 125 million singles globally throughout her career. In film, she released an autobiographical documentary titled Katy Perry: Part of Me in 2012, and voiced Smurfette in the 2011 film The Smurfs and its sequel in 2013. Perry also began serving as a judge on American Idol in 2018.
Katy Perry Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson|
|Nickname||Katy Hudson, Katy Brand, Katheryn Elizabeth Brand, Pickle, KP, Katy Bird, The Queen of Cool, KatyCat, K-Pez, Chuckie, Pussycat|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Philanthropist, Businesswoman|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 61 kg
in Pounds- 134.5 lbs
|Date of Birth||25 October 1984|
|Age (2020)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Santa Barbara, California, United States|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|School||Paradise Valley Christian School, Arizona
Santa Barbara Christian School, California
Dos Pueblos High School
|Educational Qualifications||High School|
|Debut||Album – Katy Hudson (2001)
TV – The Young and the Restless (2008)
|Family||Father– Mary Christine (née Perry)
Mother– Maurice Keith Hudson
Brother– David (Singer)
|Religion||Not exactly religious but prays all the time.|
|Ethnicity||English, German, Irish, and Portuguese|
|Inspirational Artists||Queen’s Freddy Mercury|
|Fan Mail Address||Katy Perry
Direct Management Group, Inc.
8332 Melrose Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90069
|Hobbies||Golf, Collecting Antiques|
|Favourite Book||The Help (Kathryn Stockett)|
|Favourite Bands||Beach Boys, Heart, Joni Mitchell, Paul Simon, Alanis Morissette, Imogen Heap, Ting Tings, Gwen Stefani, Rufus, Wainwright|
|Favourite Movies||Lolita (1997)|
|Favourite TV Program||Ancient Aliens (2009)|
|Favourite Color||Pink, Aqua, Blue|
|Major Controversies||In her Egyptian themed video for the song “Dark Horse” she is playing Cleopatra and there are wooers to find her a match. In the music video, one of those contestants is wearing a pendant that says “Allah” in Arabic Scripture and her character in the video Katy Patra destroys him by burning him down along with his pendant. She has accused Blasphemy.
She wore a dress in Taipei, Taiwan which had a sunflower on it and briefly wore the Taiwanese flag like a cape too. The sunflower represents the tension of Mainand China’s meddling in Taiwan’s independent state. This was soon after the Sunflower Student Movement.
Boys, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Justin York (2002-2003)
Mathew Thiessen (2003-2006)
Johnny Lewis (2005-2006)
Travie McCoy (2007-2009)
Josh Gorban (2009)
Russel Brand (2009-2011)
Baptiste Giabiconi (2012)
John Mayer (2012-2014)
Orlando Bloom (2016-Present)
|Husband/Spouse||Russell Brand (m. 2010; div. 2012)|
|Current Relationship Status||Dating Orlando Bloom|
|Net Worth||$125 million|
|House||Hollywood Hills ($6.5 million)|
|Car||Maserati, Audi A5, Fisker, Karma, BMW 3 Series,
Pink Smart Car, Range Rover
Some Lesser Known Facts About Katy Perry
- Does Katy Perry Smoke? Yes
- Does Katy Perry drink alcohol? Yes
- She pursued Gosspel music in her teenage years after she had already sung at the church since she was very young.
- Red Hill dropped her after her first album didn’t work out. She was also dropped by The Island Def Jam Music Group and Columbia Records before she was signed by Capitol Records in April 2007.
- She acquired fame with her single “I kissed a girl” in 2008 followed by “Hot and Cold” .
- In 2010, her album Teenage Dream hit top positions on Billboard Hot 100 including The one of got away at number 3. She was the first female to have five number one tracks from one album to be listed on the Billboards, second only to Michael Jackson’s Bad.
- Perry has four Guinness World Records to her name, has stayed the highest-earning artist for four years (2011-2015) as listed by Forbes. She is one the best selling artists of the world selling 100 million copies worldwide.
- She did not belong a well-off family when she was young and sometimes, they had to depend on the food from church.
- Her mother did not allow her to eat Lucky Charms because she was skeptical of its relation to Luciferand call “deviled eggs” “angeled eggs”.
- Singing with her sister Angela, her parents realized that she should take singing lessons and she was involved in their ministry and sang in the church from the the age 9-17 years old.
- Katy left school after getting her GED (General Education Development) at the age of 15.
- Her parents, for her birthday, gifted her the first guitar when she was 13.
- Katy Perry’s voice type is contralto.
- Russel brand proposed her sitting on an Elephant at the New Years Eve watching with fireworks in the sky!
- Katy Perry has a cat named Kitty Purry and has her own blog!
- Katy Perry was offered an amount of $20,000,000 to join the twelfth season of American Idol, but she declined.
- She had lunch with Michelle Obama on her 28th birthday!
- Katy said she was the skinnier version of Lily Allen and fatter version of Amy Winehouse, to which Lily Allen took offense and threatened Katy to make her phone number public!
- Whoopi Goldberg kissed Katy on her show ‘The View’ and she said “I liked it”.
- Katy has written songs for other artists like Selena Golmes and Kelly Clarkson.
- Perry uses tattoos nicely to launch her albums and songs. She has strawberry and peppermint for the songs One of the boys and Teenage Dream.
- She strongly supports the democratic party.