Karishma Tanna Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Biography, Wiki, Family. Karishma Tanna is an Indian Film-Television Actress, Model and Television Host. She was born on 21 December 1983 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Karishma Tanna mainly works in Hindi TV Series and Bollywood Movies. She made her on-screen debut with Star Plus Daily Soap ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’ (2001-06). Karishma Tanna made her Bollywood Screen debut with film Dosti: Friends Forever (2005) and Kannada Debut I Am Sorry Mathe Banni Preethsona (2011). She received Star Parivaar Awards, Indian Telly Awards, Star Guild Awards, Zee Gold Awards and Television Style Awards. She has participated in India’s most controversial reality show Bigg Boss 8 in 2014. Karishma Tanna Age 33 Years Old, She born in Mumbai, India. Her Father names Not Available on internet and Mother, jasmine Tanna. She has a younger brother Drishma Kadam. She graduated from Sydenham College, Church Gate, Mumbai. Karishma Tanna is unmarried and in a relationship with Actor Upen Patel. She dated with Bappi Lahiri, Hanif Halal, Rushabh Choksi & Currently with Upen Patel, Actor. Karishma Tanna is Hindu by Religion and Horoscope/Sun Sign by Sagittarius.
Karishma Tanna Height 5 ft 9 in (175 cm) and Weight 58 Kg (127 Pounds). Her Body Measurements are 34-25-34 Inches. Karishma Tanna Bra Size 34B, Waist Size 25 Inches and Hip Size 34 Inches. She Wears 8 Inches Shoe Size and 12 Inches Dress Size. Karishma Tanna has brown colour hair and brown colour eye.
Karishma Tanna Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Karishma Tanna|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Model, Host|
|Famous For||Her participation in ‘Bigg Boss 8’ (2014-15)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 175 cm
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet inches– 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 60 kg
in pounds– 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||21 December 1983|
|Age (as in 2018)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Debut||Film: Dosti: Friends Forever (2005, Bollywood)
I Am Sorry Mathe Banni Preethsona (2011, Kannada)
TV: Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (2001)
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, Gymming, Watching movies|
|Awards||2015– Television Style Award for the ‘Stylish Female in a Reality Show’ for ‘Bigg Boss 8’
2016– Zee Gold Award for the ‘Most Fit Actress’
|Tattoo||Left wrist– ‘Maa’ written in Hindi|
|Controversies||• She was one of the most controversial contestants of ‘Bigg Boss 8’ (2014), as she had many verbal fights with the fellow contestants in the Bigg Boss house.
• In 2017, she was supposed to do & TV’s comedy show ‘Comedy Dangal,’ but she got replaced at the last moment by Surbhi Jyoti due to her tantrums even before the show got started.
• In March 2018, a Delhi based event manager, Manas Katyal, sent a legal notice to her for cheating, threatening and blackmailing him, his driver and not performing at a wedding reception in Haldwani, Uttarakhand, for which he had to suffer a loss of ₹10 lakhs. On the other hand, Karishma denied such allegations and said that she was cheated, as she was told that the show was in Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh. But when she reached there, she came to know that the event was in Haldwani.
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Bappa Lahiri (Musician)
Hanif Hilal (Model)
Rushabh Choksi (Restaurateur)
Upen Patel (Actor, Model)
|Ex-fiance||Upen Patel (2015)|
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known (Died in 2012)
Mother– Jasmine Tanna
Sister– Drishma Kadam (Younger)
|Favourite Food||Gujarati Cuisine|
|Favourite Actress||Kangana Ranaut|
|Favourite Song||“Jeena Jeena” by Atif Aslam from the film ‘Badlapur’|
|Favourite Temple||Babulnath Temple in Mumbai|
|Favourite Restaurant||Olive in Mumbai|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Paris, Dubai|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karishma Tanna
- Does Karishma Tanna smoke?: Yes
- Does Karishma Tanna drink alcohol?: Yes
- Karishma was born into a middle-class Gujarati family.
- Since her childhood, she was interested in acting, and at the age of 17, she made her acting debut with superhit TV show ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’ as a frivolous girl “Indira.”
- After doing TV for few years, she tried her luck in Bollywood, but she was either rejected for her height or for being a daily soap actress.
- She had a dream debut in Bollywood in 2005 with the film ‘Dosti: Friends Forever’ which was filled with stars like Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor, Bobby Deol, Lara Dutta, Juhi Chawla. She played the role of Bobby Deol’s sister in the film.
- Her first lead role came up with the Kannada film ‘I Am Sorry Mathe Banni Preethsona’ (2011), opposite Prem Kumar.
- She didn’t have the ideal start to her Bollywood career after which she went back to the TV world, and did Sony TV’s ‘Comedy Circus’ that resurrected her dying acting career.
- She took cooking classes before entering the ‘Big Boss 8’ house.
- Her Ex-boyfriend, Rushabh Choksi, said that he and Karishma were still in a relationship when Karishma started dating Upen in the ‘Bigg Boss 8’ house.
- She got engaged to Upen Patel in 2015 after he proposed to her on the dance show ‘Nach Baliye 7,’ where they were contestants.
- She considers Kangana Ranaut and Victoria Beckham as her style icon.
- She got the breakthrough in Bollywood with her role as “Madhuri Dixit” in Sanjay Dutt‘s biopic ‘Sanju’ (2018), starring Ranbir Kapoor.