Justin Drew Bieber born March 1, 1994) is a Canadian singer. Bieber is recognized for his genre-melding musicianship and has played an influential role in modern-day popular music. He was discovered by American record executive Scooter Braun and signed with RBMG Records in 2008, gaining recognition with the release of his debut seven-track EPMy World (2009) and soon establishing himself as a teen idol.
Justin Drew Bieber was born on March 1, 1994, at St. Joseph’s Hospital in London, Ontario, and was raised in Stratford. He is the son of Jeremy Jack Bieber and Pattie Mallette, who were never married. Mallette’s mother Diane and stepfather Bruce helped her raise her son.Bieber’s ancestry includes French-Canadian, Irish, English, Scottish, and German.
Through his father, Jeremy, Bieber has three younger half-siblings. Jeremy and his ex-girlfriend, Erin Wagner, who broke up in 2014 after seven years together, have two children, daughter Jazmyn and son Jaxon. Jeremy married his girlfriend Chelsey in February 2018, and they have a daughter named Bay. Bieber also has a stepsister named Allie, the daughter of his stepmother. Pattie worked a series of low-paying office jobs, raising Bieber as a single mother in low-income housing. Bieber has maintained contact with his father.
Bieber attended a French-language immersion elementary school in Stratford, the Jeanne Sauvé Catholic School. He graduated from high school in Stratford, the St. Michael Catholic Secondary School, in 2012 with a 4.0 GPA. Growing up, he learned to play the piano, drums, guitar, and trumpet. In early 2007, aged 12, Bieber sang Ne-Yo’s “So Sick” for a local singing competition in Stratford and was placed second. Mallette posted a video of the performance on YouTube for their family and friends to see. She continued to upload videos of Bieber singing covers of various R&B songs, and Bieber’s popularity on the site grew. In the same year, Bieber busked shows in front of Avon Theatre steps with a rented guitar during tourism season.
Vocals and Musical Style
Bieber’s music is mainly pop, R&B, and occasionally dance-pop or EDM. In 2010, Jody Rosen of Rolling Stone asserted that the content of his music was “offering a gentle introduction to the mysteries and heartaches of adolescence: songs flushed with romance but notably free of sex itself”. During the initial years of his career, his musical style was noted for being aimed to a more teen pop and “bubblegum-ish” direction.
In January 2012, Bieber told v magazine: “I want to do it at my own pace. I don’t want to start singing about things like sex, drugs and swearing. I’m into love, and maybe I’ll get more into making love when I’m older. But I want to be someone who is respected by everybody.” But since then, Bieber gradually altered his artistry, with Peter Gicas of E! Online describing “PYD” as “sexed-up”, while In Touch Weekly magazine said that his song with Maejor Ali and Juicy J “Lolly” might make his fans a bit uncomfortable because of its lyrics that refer to oral sex.In 2015 Bieber released the EDM-fuelled album Purpose, where he collaborated notably with Skrillex, and explored serious themes such as “life experiences”, through “feel-good music”.
In 2010, Bieber signed a deal with Proactiv. In the same year, Bieber partnered with Nicole by OPI to launch a nail polish line “The One Less Lonely Girl Collection”, which sold exclusively in Walmart. Bieber’s nail polish line sold one million bottles less than two months after its release. Bieber endorsed Adidas, beside Derrick Rose and Venus Williams, in 2012. He became the new “face” and “body” of Calvin Klein in early 2015. Entertainment Tonight reported that Bieber had used MYO-X, a dietary supplement, in preparation for the photo shoot. In June 2015, Bieber teamed up with StarShop, a new shopping app launched by Kevin Harrington. Bieber endorses Beats By Dre, Elizabeth Arden and Best Buy. Bieber has been credited with boosting the careers of other singers such as Carly Rae Jepsen and Madison Beer when he tweeted about them.
Bieber has released four fragrances. He launched his debut fragrance, Someday, in 2011; it grossed more than three million US dollars in sales, at Macy’s, in just under three weeks, which industry experts regard as a successful celebrity-led launch. On the heels of that 2011 best-seller, he launched his second fragrance, Girlfriend, in June 2012.His third fragrance, The Key, was launched in July 2013, and his latest fragrance, Justin Bieber Collector’s Edition, launched in 2014.
In January 2019, Bieber launched his own clothing line called “Drew House”, consisting of a wide range of products. Most products feature the brand’s defining symbol of a simple yellow smiley-face logo with the text “drew” written across the front. Bieber trademarked the name for his company in February 2018. In September 2019, after a year-long collaboration with Schmidt’s Naturals CEO, Michael Cammarata, Bieber released his deodorant line, “Here + Now”, designed for sensitive skin. In October 2020, Bieber collaborated with Crocs on a limited edition of the brand’s renowned clogs called “Crocs x Justin Bieber”. The design draws on Crocs’ classic clog range with inputs of purple and yellow, inspired by Bieber’s personal clothing brand, Drew House. The limited edition clogs sold at select Crocs and partner e-commerce channels, Drew House’s website, and Crocs retail stores in China and South Korea.
In fall 2021, Bieber collaborated with Tim Hortons to launch a specialty version of Timbits known as “timbiebs”. CNN credited the promotion’s role in contributing to an increase in Tim Hortons’ sales by 10.3% in the fourth quarter of 2021. On February 7, 2022, Bieber starred in Balenciaga’s first 2022 campaign alongside Kim Kardashian and Isabelle Huppert. In April 2022, Italian brand Vespa revealed its collaboration with a new limited edition of its famed scooter curated by Bieber. The “JUSTIN BIEBER X VESPA” is modelled on a Piaggio Sprint base – available in 50, 100 and 100cc guise. In May 2022, Bieber and Tim Hortons partnered once again in a new collaboration called the “Biebs Brew”, a French vanilla cold brew, which was available in North American stores beginning June 6, 2022.
In December 2022, Bieber launched a clean water technology company called “Generosity” that aims to provide sustainable drinking water by reducing the usage of single-serve plastic. Alongside Micah Cravalho, he showcased 150 water fountains at the 2022 FIFA World Cup held in Qatar. Generosity fountains dispense refillable alkaline water after connecting to a water source, and are expected to be commercially available at major venues and homes in 2023.
Justin Bieber Height Weight Age And Body Statistics Biography
|Full Name||Justin Drew Bieber|
|Nickname||JB, The Biebs, J-Beebs, Douche Pouch, Kidraul|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in feet inches– 5′ 9″ (1.75 m)|
|Weight (approx.)||kilograms- 70 kg in pounds- 154 lbs|
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 inches |
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1994|
|Age (as in 2022)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||London, Ontario, Canada|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Schools||Stratford Northwestern Public School|
|Colleges/University||He was home schooled in high school and doesn’t have plans for college right now. But, if you ask Justin he’ll say he was “away schooled” since was always traveling.|
Did not Attend.
|Educational Qualification||Graduated from high school in Stratford, the St. Michael Catholic Secondary School, in 2012 with a 4.0 GPA.|
|Debut||Film:– 1. ” One Time“: ( First Solicited to mainstream and rhythmic ratio on May 18,2009)|
2. “Extended Play” (EP): My word released on 7,Novemver 2009, by Land Records
|Family||Father– Jeremy Bieber|
Mother– Pattie Mallette
Brother– Jaxon Bieber
Sister– Jazmyn Bieber
|Religion||Believing in Jesus and not in religion ( Christianity)|
|Hobbies||Wakeboarding, Playing Ice Hockey and Soccer|
|Favourite Food(s)||Spaghetti Bolognese, None Vagitarian|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Fledgling Jason Steed (Mark A. Cooper)|
|Favourite Actress||Jessica Biel|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Beyonce|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||November 2018|
|Children||Son– Jeremy Jack Bieber|
|Salary||$80 Million Per Year Approx.|
|Net Worth||The net worth of Justin Bieber has counted as 285 Million Dollars|
- 2010: My World 2.0.
- 2011: Under the Mistletoe.
- 2012: Believe.
- 2015: Purpose.
- 2000: CSI: Las Vegas
- 2009: True Jackson VP.
- 2010: Silent Library.
- 2010: School Gyrls.
- 2010: CSI: Scene investigation.
- 2011: Justin Bieber: Never Say Never. – Musical, Documental.EU.
- 2011: Justin Bieber: Rise to fame. – Documentary film. The UK.
- 2011: Almost Famous IV. – Documentary film. The UK.
- 2012: The X Factor USA.
- 2012: Justin Bieber: All around the World. -A documentary, musical.
- 2013: The Simpsons.
- 2013: Believe. – Documentary film.
- 2015: Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber. – Documentary comedy.
- 2016: Zoolander 2 – Comedy.
- 2017: Objective: Hasselhoff. – Thriller.
- 2017: Chris Brown: Welcome To My Life. – Documentary film.
- MTV Europe Music Awards for Best Male Artist: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- MTV Video Music Awards for Best New Artist 2010.
- BET Award for New Artist 2010.
- American Music Award for Artist of the Year: 2010 and 2012.
- American Music Award for Favorite Male Rock / Pop Artist: 2010, 2012 and 2016.
- American Music Award to Favorite Rock / Pop Album, by My World 2.0: 2010.
- MTV Europe Music Awards for Best Pop Artist 2011.
- MTV Video Music Awards Japan Award for Best New Video, for “Baby”: 2011.
- MTV Video Music Awards Award for Best Male Video 2011.
- CMT Music Awards Award for Collaborative Video of the Year, by That Should Be Me (with Rascal Flatts): 2011.
- Billboard Music Award to the Public’s Favorite 2011.
- Billboard Music Award for Best Artist in Streaming 2011.
- Billboard Music Award for Best Pop Album, for My World 2.0: 2011.
- Billboard Music Award to Top Social Artist: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- American Music Award to Favorite Rock / Pop Album, by Believe 2.0: 2012.
- Billboard Music Award for Male Artist 2013.
- Philippine Walk of Fame 2014
- ASCAP Award for Most Interpreted Song, by Beauty And A Beat: 2014.
- MTV Video Music Awards Award for Best Visual Effects 2015.
- American Music Award for Collaboration of the Year: 2015.
- People’s Choice Awards for Best Song, for “What do you mean”: 2015.
- Latin American Music Award to Favorite Artist – Crossover 2016.
- Grammy Award for the best dance recording 2016.
- Brit Award for Male International Artist 2016.
- Billboard Music Award for Best Male Artist 2016.
- Billboard Music Award for Best Artist in Social Media 2016.
- American Music Award to Favorite Pop / Rock Song, for Love Yourself: 2016.
- American Music Award to Favorite Rock / Pop Album, by Purpose 2016.
- Danish Music Award to Årets Internationale Hit 2016.
- MTV Europe Music Awards to Song of the year, for Sorry: 2016.
- Much Music Video Awards for Favorite Artist or Group: 2016.
- ASCAP Award for Song most performed, by Cold wáter and Sorry: 2017.
- ASCAP Song of the Year Award, for Love yourself: 2017.
- iHeartRadio Music Awards for Male Artist of the Year 2017.
- iHeartRadio Music Awards to Dance Song of the Year, for Let Me Love You and Cold Water: 2017.
- iHeartRadio Music Awards for Male Artist of the Year 2017.
- iHeartRadio Music Awards to best fans 2017.
- Billboard Latin Music Artist of the Year Award, crossover: 2017.
Justin Bieber has received two Brit Awards, a Bambi Award, and his followings Res voted for prizes that include 12 American Music Awards, 20 Teen Choice Awards, and 21 MTV Europe Music Awards. In addition, he has won a Grammy Award and has 14 Guinness World Records.