Jennifer Winget was born on May 30, 1985, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She attended KJ Somaiya College, Mumbai where she pursued a degree in commerce.
She first appeared on television with a lead role in the television show Kya Dil Main Hai. Her breakout role was as Sneha Bajaj in the popular soap Kasautii Zindagii Kay, playing the role of Sneha Bajaj from 2004 to 2008.
She then gained further fame for her lead role as Dr.Riddhima Gupta in the television series Dill Mill Gayye. She has also starred in films, including Love Kiya Aur Lag Gayi and Life Reboot Nahi Hoti.
Jennifer Winget Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Jennifer Winget|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet-Inches- 5′ 5″
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 54 Kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-26-33|
|Date of Birth||30 May 1985|
|Age (as in 2018)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Goregaon, Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|School||St. Xavier’s High School, Mumbai|
|College||K.J. Somaiya Junior College Of Science & Commerce, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate (B.Com.)|
|Debut||Film: Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat (1997, as a child actor)
Phir Se… (2015, as an adult actor)
TV: Shaka Laka Boom Boom (2000, as a child actor)
Kasautii Zindagii Kay (2005, as an adult actor)
|Family||Father– Hemant Winget (works at Reliance Industries)
Mother– Prabha Winget
Brother– Moses Winget (Elder)
size-thumbnail wp-image-17311″ />
|Hobbies||Playing with her pet dog|
|Favourite Beverage||Lemon iced tea|
|Favourite Food||Fast food (Burger, Pizza)|
|Favourite Tourist Destination||Singapore, Malaysia|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Karan Singh Grover (Actor)
Sehban Azim (Actor)
|Husband/Spouse||Karan Singh Grover (2012-2014)|
|Marriage Date||9 April 2012|
|Salary (approx.)||INR 60,000/ episode|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jennifer Winget
- Does Jennifer Winget smoke?: Not Known
- Does Jennifer Winget drink alcohol?: Yes
- Jennifer was born to a Marathi Christian father and Punjabi Hindu mother.
- She started acting at the age of 12. She has worked in many films and serials as a child actor.
- Jennifer met Karan (her ex-husband) at the sets of her debut TV serial, “Kasautii Zindagii Kay” in 2005.
- Her dream role is Rani Mukerji‘s role in the film “Black.”
- She hates going to gym, she drinks vegetable juices to stay fit.
- She is very close friends with actress Drashti Dhami.
- She craves for sweet dishes.
- In July 2017, she went bald using makeup, for a sequence in the TV show ‘Beyhadh.’