Adam Bedi is a film actor, born in 1981, USA. He is the son of the veteran actor Kabir Bedi, and her mother Melissa Anne Murphy who is settled in California, USA. His father, Kabir Bedi got married twice, Protima Bedi from he has a daughter named Pooja Bedi and later, married to Melissa Anne Murphy from he has a son named, Adam Bedi. Adam Bedi is known for his exceptional acting prowess for which his fans sing the praise for him. He is mainly known for the movie “Lifeline” which was released in the year 2017.
Adam Bedi has acted in various movies and marked his identity in the film industry. He has mostly appeared in the Hollywood movies for which he got acclaimed. In 2003, he worked in the Vivek Agnihotri’s directorial “True Story”, later, the name was changed into “Budda In Traffic Jam”. He also worked in some Bollywood movies as well.
In 2004, he worked in the movie “Charas: A Joint Effort” which was directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia. While it was co-produced by Yash Chopra, Karan Johar, Aditya Chopra, and others. The film features Uday Chopra, Jimmy Shergill and others who played pivotal roles.
In 2006, he acted in the movie “Strings” which was directed by Sanjay Jha. While it was produced by Jolly Vargees.
In 2013, he appeared in the movie “Jackpot” which was directed by Kaizad Gustad. While the film features the veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah and others who played vital roles.
In 2020, he worked in the movie “Morjim” which was directed by Faizan Karim. While it features Manjot Singh, Murli Sharma, Dipannata Sharma, and others. However, Adam Bedi has been constantly winning the hearts of many with his amazing acting skills and his fans noted him for not just his acting, yet good looks and charismatic personality.
Among various achievements, Adam Bedi considers the recognition as the greatest achievement he has gained in his career life.
Adam Bedi Height Weight Age And Body Statistics Biography
Some Lesser Known Facts About Adam Bedi
- Adam Bedi is an American actor and former model, who has his roots in India. The veteran Indian actor Kabir Bedi is his father.
- He spent his childhood in the USA. Later, he moved to India and after living in India for almost 14 years, he returned to the USA.A childhood picture of Adam Bedi with his father
- At the beginning of his career, he worked as a model in various print advertisements and walked the ramp in various fashion shows.Adam Bedi in a print shoot
- He was appointed as the brand ambassador of Lawman Pg3 (India) in 2002.
- He was one of the models from India to walk the ramp at Milan Winter Fashion Week in 2005.
- Adam has appeared in various Hindi films like ‘Hello? Kaun Hai’ (2006), ‘Strings’ (2006), ‘Jaanleva Black Blood’ (2012), ‘Jackpot’ (2013), and ‘Morjim’ (2022).Morjim
- He acted in ‘Viva Laughlin,’ an American musical dramedy television series in 2007.Viva Laughlin
- In the same year, he appeared in the English short film ‘Superconscious.’
- In 2009, he appeared as a contestant in the UTV Bindass reality TV show ‘Big Switch.’Big Switch
- He has also worked as an assistant director with film production houses such as Sony Pictures, HBO, Showtime, Disney, and TNT.
- He worked as a director in the English short film ‘Diamond Minds.’
- In 2017, Adam assisted the art department of the English TV series ‘GunnyTime with R. Lee Ermey’ in which he also worked with the special effects team. The series was aired on The Outdoor Channel.
- Adam did an episode for the English podcast series ‘International Sex and Explosions’ in 2019.Adam Bedi in a podcast show
- In the same year, he appeared in the HBO English TV series ‘Euphoria.’Euphoria
- Adam Bedi has been working as a snowboard instructor for a few years. He is a PADI certified Dive-master in SCUBA Diving and an AASI (Level 2) Certified Snowboard Instructor. He is inspired by the work of the American skateboarder Tony Hawk.
- He loves travelling and doing adventure sports in his leisure time.
- He is a dog lover and has three pet dogs named Ryan, Goldie, and Effi.Adam Bedi’s Instagram post about his pet dogs
- According to his Facebook account, his favourite quote is,
Live Your Dreams!!!
- He often consumes alcohol at parties and events.