Zakia Bari Height Weight Bra Size Age Biography Family Wiki Net Worth, Affairs, Marriage & much more! Zakia Bari Momo is
Zakia Bari Momo Figure Measurements 30-28-32 Inches. Her Bra Size 30B, Waist Size 28 Inches and Hip Size 32 Inches. Zakia Bari Age 34 Years, Zakia Bari Height 5’ 5” to 165 cm and Weight 55 Kg to 121 lbs. She Dress Size 12 (US) Shoe Size 7.5 (US). her Brown Color Hair and Black Color Eye.
Zakia Bari Momo Height Weight Bra Size Age Biography Family Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Zakia Bari Momo|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm|
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet inches– 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg|
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||14 August 1985|
|Age (as in 2019)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Brahmanbaria, Bangladesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|College||Jahangirnagar University, Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Course in Theatre Arts|
|Debut||TV: ‘Lux Channel I Superstar’ (2006)|
Film: ‘Daruchini Dip’ (2006)
|Family||Father– Majibul Bari|
Mother– Ayesha Akter
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Favorite Food||Smoked Hilsa with Mustard Gravy (Fish), Curry Rice|
|Favorite Actor||Shakib Khan, Ferdous Ahmed|
|Favorite Actress||Joya Ahsan|
|Favorite TV Shows||American: ‘Big Brother’, ‘Dancing With The Stars’|
|Favorite Colour||Red, Blue|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Ejaz Munna (Dramatist)|
Some Unknown Zakia Bari Momo Facts
- Does Zakia Bari Momo smoke?: No
- Does Zakia Bari Momo drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Zakia Bari Momo started her career in 2006 as a model
- She is one of the best dramatic actresses in Bangladesh.
- During her childhood, she wants to become a pilot or an architect.
- Apart from movies, she is also working on in various plays and dramas.
- In 2006, she won a Bangladeshi beauty pageant contest the ‘Lux Channel I Superstar’.
- She got fame after winning National Award for her debut movie ‘Daruchini Dip’ (2006).
- During her childhood in 1995, she was a contestant in the largest child cultural program ‘Notun Kuri’ in Bangladesh.