The Great Khali Height, Weight, Age, Measurements, Net Worth, Wiki. He was born on 27 August 1972 in Dhiraina, Himachal Pradesh, India. The Great Khali Age 45 Years Old. He is an Indian-born American Semi-retired professional wrestler, promoter and actor, who best known for his time in WWE. The Great Khali Estimated Net Worth of $16 Million Dollars. He is famous for Professional Wrestling played at the United States. His Ethnicity Asian/Indian and Birth Sign Virgo.
The Great Khali Height 7 ft 1 in or 216 cm and Weight 157 Kg or 347 Pounds. His Body Measurements are 63-46-25 Inches, including His Chest Size 63 Inches, Waist Size 46 Inches and Biceps or Arm Size 25 Inches. He has naturally black color with Dark brown eye colored. It is not clear what shoe size he wears, as some sources say that he had worn a size 22 shoes in Bigg Boss Season 4. Here is the picture of his shoes.
The Great Khali Biceps Size Height Weight Body Measurements
|Real Name||Dalip Singh Rana|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 216 cm
in meters- 2.16 m
in Feet Inches- 7’ 1”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 157 kg
in Pounds- 347 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 63 Inches
– Waist: 46 Inches
– Biceps: 25 Inches
|WWE Debut||7 April 2006|
|Likes to fight against||The Undertaker and The Big Show|
|Slam/Finishing move||The Khali Vice Grip or Brain Chop
|Records (main ones)||In 2006, he became the 1st Indian professional wrestler to sign a World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) contract.|
|Career Turning Point||When he won the Mr. India bodybuilding title in 1995 and 1996.|
|Date of Birth||27 August 1972|
|Age (as in 2017)||45 Years|
|Birth Place||Dhiraina, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Dhiraina, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Jwala Ram
Mother– Tandi Devi
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Controversies||In 2016, he suffered head injuries during a promotional event in Haldwani, after 2 foreign wrestlers trashed him with chairs. After it, he was immediately taken to a local hospital where he had 7 stitches to his head.|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Girls, Family & More|
Some lesser known facts about The Great Khali
- Does The Great Khali smoke?: No
- Does The Great Khali drink alcohol?: No
- Khali hails from Himachal Pradesh, and it is said that he got his ring name The Great Khali from the name of Kali, a Hindu Goddess.
- The reason behind his lack of agility and height is that he suffered from Acromegaly i.e. abnormal growth of the body.
- He started earning as a laborer and also worked in a restaurant called Malibar Hill.
- Later, he became an officer in the Punjab Police through sports quota and alongside this job, he continued his bodybuilding.
- His fortune changed when he won the Mr. India bodybuilding title in 1995 and 1996.
- Due to his training and hard work, he got selected for the All Pro Wrestling (APW) in the USA and made his debut in October 2000.
- He initially wrestled for World Championship Wrestling (WCW), but in 2006, he made his debut for the apex professional wrestling, the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).
- In 2010, he participated in the reality show Bigg Boss 4, and finished as the 1st runner-up.
- He also appeared in various films like The Longest Yard, Get Smart, MacGruber, Kushti, Ramaa: The Saviour and Houba.
- He is extremely religious, he meditates every day, doesn’t drink or smoke, and is a follower of Indian spiritual guru Ashutosh Maharaj.
- He has a heavy diet and consumes 5 l of milk, 2-3 kg of chicken, 0.5-1 kg of dry fruits, 25-30 roti, pulses, vegetables and 25 eggs at a time, 7 times a day.
- In 2015, he left WWE and opened his own wrestling school in Punjab, the Continental Wrestling Entertainment.