Sunidhi Chauhan Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Family, Wiki, Biography. Sunidhi Chauhan is an Indian Playback Singer. She was born on 14 August 1983 in New Delhi, India. Sunidhi Chauhan mainly sang for Hindi Movies. She is Highest-paid Singer of the country. Sunidhi Chauhan Net Worth $10 Million and Salary 6-7 Lakh per song. She was made her singing debut with Song Ruki Ruki on the Movie Mast (1999) and her Film Debut Ehsaas: The Feeling (2001). Sunidhi Chauhan has Sung many Movies Song and Released many Albums. In Addition to Film and Albums, she appeared in Three Television Singing show Indian Idol 5, Indian Idol 6 and The Voice.
Sunidhi Chauhan Age 34 Years Old, She born in New Delhi, India. Her Father Dushyant Kumar Chauhan and Her Mother Name Not Known. She has one sister Suneha Chauhan. She studied 12th Standard from Greenway Modern School, Dilshad Garden, Delhi, India. Sunidhi Chauhan married to music composer Hitesh Sonik since 2012. She previously married to Bobby Khan since 2002 and divorced in 2003. Sunidhi Chauhan is Hindu by Religion, Sun Sign Leo and Nationality Indian.
Sunidhi Chauhan Height 5 ft 3 in (161 cm) and Weight 58 Kg (128 Pounds). Her Body Measurements are 32-30-36 Inches. Sunidhi Chauhan Bra Size 32B, Waist Size 30 Inches and Hip Size 36 Inches. She Wear 8 (US) Shoe Size and 4 (US) Dress Size. She has Black Color Hair and Dark Brown Color Eye.
Sunidhi Chauhan Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sunidhi Chauhan
- Does Sunidhi Chauhan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sunidhi Chauhan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sunidhi Chauhan was born into a Rajput family.
- At the age of 4, she started performing at many competitions and local gatherings.
- She was introduced to music by her father and credited her powerful voice to him.
- She left her studies midway to continue her musical career; she had never been to college.
- She never had any professional training for singing; she instead trained herself with regular riyaz by listening to cassettes and CDs of popular singers.
- At the age of 18, Sunidhi married a director/choreographer Bobby Khan after working on the music video for ‘Pehla Nasha’ in 2002.
- However, the marriage caused a rift between Sunidhi and her parents, who considered the marriage ‘unsuitable’ and consequently disowned her. In spite of that, a year later, Sunidhi got separated from her husband.
- In 2005, she along with 16 other artists recorded a single titled ‘Zindagi Pukaarti Hai’ to raise money for the victims of the tsunami disaster in India.
- She began a romantic relationship with the music composer Hitesh Sonik, whom she was friends with since the days she won ‘Meri Awaz Suno’. After dating for more than two years, she married Hitesh Sonik on 24 April 2012.
- After her marriage, she put off a weight of about 20kg as she has to perform at concerts and regular shows, she wanted to feel light and confident.
- She judged an Indian singing reality show -‘Indian Idol season 5’ in 2010 and season 6 in 2012.
- In 2013, she appeared on the list of “World’s Sexiest Asian Woman” by ‘FHM India’ at the position 28, and was named the “Hottest Female Bollywood Lead Singer” by MensXP.com. She was also selected in the list of “Top 5 Celeb100 Singers and Musicians” compiled by Forbes India.
- Besides her career in music, she is associated with social causes like working for the underprivileged children, where she contributes to the safety of them by doing charity shows, donating money and buying clothes.
- In 2015, she judged the singing show ‘The Voice- India’.