Sidharth Malhotra Height, Age, Wiki, Wife, Girlfriend, Biography, Family. Sidharth Malhotra is an Indian Film Actor and Model. He was born on 16 January 1985 in New Delhi, India. Sidharth Malhotra works in Bollywood Film Industry and established himself as the highest-paid actor. He was made his on-screen debut in Film My Name is Khan (2010) as Assistant director and His Lead role Debut Hindi Film Student of The Year (2012). Sidharth Malhotra best known for his worked in films Student of the year, Hasee Toh Phasee, Ek Villain, Kapoor & Sons, Baar Baar Dekho, A Gentleman etc. He has received Many Awards & Nominations for Movie Student of the year, Hasee Toh Phasee & Ek Villain Acting performance. Sidharth Malhotra Age 32 Years Old, He born in Delhi, India. His Father Sunil Malhotra is a former employee in Merchant Navy and His Mother Rimma Malhotra. He has one elder brother Harshad Malhotra is a Banker. He completed B. Com (Honours) from Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, New Delhi. Sidharth Malhotra is unmarried and he is in a relationship with Actress Alia Bhatt. He is Hindu by Religion, Sun Sign Capricorn and Nationality Indian.
Sidharth Malhotra Height 6 ft 1in (185 cm) and Weight 80 Kg (176 lbs). His Body Measurements are 42-30-16 Inches. Sidharth Malhotra Chest Size 42 Inches, Waist Size 30 Inches and Biceps Size 16 Inches. He Has Black Color Hair and Brown Color Eye. Also Try Sathyaraj (Kattappa), Santhanam (Actor), Sanjay Khan Biography & More.
Sidharth Malhotra Biceps Size Height Weight Body Measurements
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sidharth Malhotra
- Does Sidharth Malhotra Smoke?: No
- Does Sidharth Malhotra Drink Alcohol?: Yes
- Since his childhood, he has been interested in drama and often participated in dance and drama shows.
- His parents wanted him to become an engineer, but he had no interest in studies, instead, he was inclined towards sports.
- He used to play rugby for a club in Delhi.
- At the age of 16, he made a headstart towards his acting career with Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan aired on Star Plus, in which he played the role of Jaichand (younger Prithvi Raj Chauhan’s brother).
- After his TV show, he tried out his luck in modelling and faced rejections multiple times.
- He shot to fame after working for the renowned international designer Roberto Cavalli’s advertisement campaigns and then he got back-to-back features on several magazines like Redbook, Gladrags, and Men’s Health.
- In 2007, he won the Mr Gujarat title, and also was the second runner-up in the Gladrags mega-model competition.
- At the age of 22, he auditioned for Anubhav Sinha’s film and got selected, for which he shifted to Mumbai, but the film got shelved.
- He has faced a lot of struggle in his life; as he also worked as a clapper boy in the making of film Ra.One.
- Prior to joining the film industry, he worked as an assistant director in movies-“Dostana” and “My Name Is Khan.” Famous Designer Manish Malhotra helped him a lot in his initial struggling days.
- In 2008, he was supposed to make his Bollywood debut with the film Fashion, opposite Priyanka Chopra, but due to his contract with Gladrags, it couldn’t happen.
- He is so much addicted to hot chocolate that he used to take money from his granny by telling a lie that he wanted it for something and used to spend it on hot chocolate every time.
- Sid was a big fan of Shah Rukh‘s DDLJ’s hairdo that he used to roam around with that hairstyle in his school.
- He made a dashing entry into Bollywood with his debut film “Student of the Year (SOTY).” During the shoot of the film, he dated a South African girl.
- In 2014, his film “Ek Villain” received great laurels from the audience. Moreover, Salman Khan loved the movie and gifted him a watch.
- For his film Brothers, he gained around 10 kg of weight to match the physique of Akshay Kumar, not only this, he also used to bathe with ice cold water.
- He told in an interview that chocolate is his weakness. He can workout more, but can’t live without it.
- He is a dog lover and has a pet boxer, and he also campaigns for the animal welfare NGO, PETA.