Sarah Paulson is an American actress who began her acting career back in the 1990s, featuring in the television series American Gothic and dozens of movies till date. Her long-lasting success as an actress started with her role in the American Horror story which fetched her an Emmy nomination. While the much-coveted Emmy may have eluded her the first time, her brilliant performance in ‘The People v. O. J. Simpson: American Crime Story‘, 2016, where she played a public prosecutor, earned her not just the Emmy Award, but several other awards. The beautiful actress was born on December 17, 1974, in Tampa, Florida, as the daughter of Catherine Gordon and Douglas Lyle Paulson II. She has English, German and French ancestry.
Sarah Paulson lived in South Tampa until she was 5 years old and her parents divorced. After the separation, she moved to New York City with her mother but spent most of her holidays with her father.
Sarah Paulson Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Full Name||Sarah Catharine Paulson|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-24-34|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Blonde (Dyed)|
|Date of Birth||December 17, 1974|
|Age (as in 2018)||44 Years|
|Birthplace||Tampa, Florida, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|School||Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School, Manhattan, New York City|
|College/University||American Academy of Dramatic Arts, Manhattan, New York City|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Acting|
|Debut||Film: Levitation (1997)
TV: Law & Order (1994)
|Address (FanMail)||Kipperman Management Ltd
345 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10001
|Hobbies||Reading Books and Novels, Listening to Music|
|Awards||Golden Globe Awards
Nominated Best Supporting Actress for ‘Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip’
Nominated Best Supporting Actress for ‘Game Change’
Won Best Actress Award for ‘The People v. O. J. Simpson: American Crime Story’
|Tattoo||A tattoo on her neck|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Tracy Letts (Playwright)
Cherry Jones (2004-2009) (Actress)
Holland Taylor (2015-Present) (Actress)
Amanda Peet (2017) (Actress)
|Parents||Father– Douglas Lyle Paulson II
Mother– Catharine Gordon
Sisters– Liz Paulson (Sister) (Casting Director and Actress),
Rachel Paulson (Paternal Stepsister) (Actress, Writer, and Producer)
|Favourite Books||Rilke on Love and Other Difficulties (By Rainer Maria Rilke), The Liars’ Club (By Mary Karr), Atonement (By Ian McEwan), The Dead and the Living (By Sharon Olds), Where You’ll Find me and Other Stories (By Ann Beattie)|
|Favourite Playwright||Tracy Letts|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$15 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sarah Paulson
- Does Sarah Paulson smoke?: Yes
- Does Sarah Paulson drink alcohol?: Yes
- Paulson is of Danish, English, German and, French descent.
- Until Paulson was 5, she lived in South Tampa, Florida when her parents divorced.
- Paulson started working as an actress right after high school.
- In the 1990s, she starred in American Gothic and Jack & Jill.
- Her role as Harriet Hayes in ‘Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip’ is the most notable role of her.
- When she was 25, she was diagnosed with melanoma on her back.
- Between 2013 and 2016, Paulson has been nominated for four Primetime Emmy Awards and won two Critics’ Choice Television Awards for Best Supporting Actress in a Movie/Miniseries in 2013 and 2015.
- In 2016, Paulson played the role of real-life prosecutor Marcia Clark in the first season of the anthology series American Crime Story, (subtitled ‘The People v. O. J. Simpson).’ For her work in the series, she carried off the Emmy Award, Critics’ Choice Television Award, TCA Award, Screen Actors Guild Award and Golden Globe Award for Outstanding Lead Actress.
- In 2017, TIME Magazine named Paulson as ‘one of the 100 most influential people of the year.’