Robert Pattinson Height, Weight, Measurements, Age, Wiki, Bio, Family. He was born May 13, 1986, in London, England. Robert Pattinson Age 31 Years Old. He is an English Actor, Producer, Model and Musician. Robert Pattinson estimated net worth of $100 million dollars. He is famous for Acting as Edward Cullen in Twilight series. Twilight was first released in 2008 and since then, it had been releasing every year in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. His ethnicity white and birth sign Taurus. Robert Pattinson Body Measurements are 47-31-16 Inches, including His Chest Size 47 Inches, Waist Size 31 Inches and Biceps Size 16 Inches. He has naturally golden brown hair and blue colour eye.
Robert Pattinson Height 6 ft 1 in or 185 cm and Weight 75 Kg or 165 Pounds. He Wear 10 (US) Shoe Size. Actually, Robert is not a bodybuilder but he has developed soe nice body cracks.
Robert Pattinson Biceps Size Height Weight Body Measurements
|Real Name||Robert Douglas Thomas Pattinson|
|Nickname||Spunk Ransom, Rob, R.Pattz, Ransom, Claudia|
|Profession||Actor, Musician and Film Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 75 kg
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 47 Inches
– Waist: 31 Inches
– Biceps: 16 Inches
|Hair Colour||Golden Brown|
|Date of Birth||13 May 1986|
|Age (as in 2018)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||London, England, UK|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|School||Tower House School, The Harrodian School|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Richard Pattinson
Mother– Clare Pattinson
Sisters– Lizzy Pattinson,
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Hanging out with friends, Playing soccer, Playing instruments like guitar, piano etc.|
|Favourite Food||Dino Nuggets|
|Favourite Actor||Jack Nicholson|
|Favourite Book||Kill Your Friends (By John Niven published in 2008)|
|Favourite Movie||First Name: Carmen (1983)|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Kristen Stewart (2009-2013)
FKA Twigs (2014-Present)
|Cars Collection||1963 Chevrolet Nova
1989 BMW 325i Convertible
|Net Worth||$100 Million|
Some Lesser Known facts About Robert Pattinson
- Does Robert Pattinson smoke?: Yes
- Does Robert Pattinson drink Alcohol?: Yes
- Robert was born in London, his father imported vintage cars from America and his mother, Clare worked for a modelling agency.
- Pattinson has got two sisters Victoria and Lizzy Pattinson, the latter is a singer.
- Pattinson started modelling when he was 12 years old, but his workload began to decrease four years later.
- He auditioned and was cast in a small role in Guys and Dolls. Again he gave audition for Thornton Wilder’s Our Town and was cast as George Gibbs.
- In 2004, Pattinson had supporting roles in the German made-for-television film Ring of the Nibelungs. Although his scenes in the latter were deleted and only appeared on the DVD version.
- He had a Breakthrough with movies Twilight series.
- In 2008, Pattinson played the role of Edward Cullen in the film Twilight, based on Stephenie Meyer’s best-selling novel of the same name.
- In 2008, Pattinson became romantically hooked up with co-star Kristen Stewart. For a long time, the couple did not explicitly confirm a relationship, but paparazzi photographs and eyewitness accounts gave intense media and fan speculation and attention.
- Pattinson was named one of the “Sexiest Men Alive” in 2008 and 2009 by People Magazine. In 2009, he was named the “Sexiest Man Alive” by Glamour UK.
- Pattinson has got Best Actor award at Strasbourg Film Festival for his performance in How to Be (2009).
- For his work in The Twilight Saga, he has received two Empire Awards nomination and won eleven MTV Movie Awards, two People’s Choice Awards.
- In August 2011, he helped to raise awareness towards cancer by highlighting The Cancer Bites campaign in his speech at 2011 Teen Choice Awards.
- In June 2013, Pattinson was named as the new face of Dior Homme fragrance and featured in the advertising campaign titled 1000 LIVES, directed by Romain Gavras and photographed by Nan Goldin.
- Pattinson is a very good piano and guitar player and composes his own music. He has turned up as the singer of two songs on the Twilight soundtrack: “Never Think”, which he co-wrote with Sam Bradley, and “Let Me Sign”, that was written by Marcus Foster and Bobby Long.
- Pattinson is also a Philanthropist. Pattinson backs up and promotes the ECPAT UK’s campaign Stop Sex Trafficking of Children and Young People to stop human trafficking. At 2009 Cannes Film Festival amfAR event, he raised $56,000 for the cause.
- In 2015, Pattinson became the first ambassador of GO Campaign, he said that “I’ve eagerly followed the growing impact GO Campaign has had over the years, on so many children and youth.