Paris Jackson is actress of United States. She is also known as Paris. She was born on April 3, 1998 in Beverly Hills, California, U.S and was raised in a middle class family. Paris Jackson’s age is 20 years. According to her birthdate her sun sign is Aries. She is American national with white ethnicity. She started her career as actress in the year not known in film industry. Her first film/tv serial appearance was in Gringo (2018). Personally Paris is unmarried right now and her spouse name is not found online.
She has attractive slim shaped body with bra size of 34C, waist size of 24 and hip size of 34. She is currently living in the city which name is not available. Regarding to her education her qualification is unavailable. Paris Jackson’s height is 5 feet 9 inches (175.26 cm). She weighs 57 kg which is considered to be ideal weight according to her height. She has distinctive Dark Brown hair and Blue eyes. Paris Jackson is daughter of Michael Jackson whose country is United States and Debbie Rowe (Nurse) whose country is also United States. She is follower of religion Christianity. Her body measurements 34-24-34. She wears dress of size 6 and shoe of size 10.
Paris Jackson Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Full Name||Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson|
|Nickname(s)||Yab Yab, Peashe|
|Profession(s)||American Actress, Model and Activist|
|Famous For||Daughter of Michael Jackson|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 178 cm
in meters– 1.78 m
in feet inches– 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Hair Color||Light Brown (dyed blonde)|
|Date of Birth||April 3, 1998|
|Age (as in 2018)||20 Years|
|Birthplace||Beverly Hills, California, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Beverly Hills, California, U.S.|
|School||Home Schooled till Grade 6
Buckley School, starting in 7th grade
|College/University||Attended a Community College in California for a brief period (dropout)|
|Educational Qualification||High School|
|Hobbies||Hiking, Tree Climbing, Strolling through tall grass|
|Tattoo(s)||More than 50|
|Controversy||It was claimed that she was not the biological daughter of Michael Jackson|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Chester Castellaw (2015)
Michael Snoddy (2016-2017)
Tom Kilbey (2017)
|Parents||Father– Michael Jackson (Singer, Song Writer)
Mother– Debbie Rowe (nurse)
|Siblings||Brother(s)– Prince Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr
Prince Michael Jackson IISister– None
|Favourite Song(s)||Out the Blue by Lennon, Peaceful Easy Feeling by The Eagles, In My Life by the Beatles|
|Favourite Director(s)||Tim Burton, George Lucas, Quentin Tarantino|
|Favourite Actress||Emma Watson|
|Favourite Film||Captain Fantastic (2016)|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Alice Cooper, Janice Joplin, Stevie Nicks, Justin Bieber|
|Favourite Band(s)||Van Halen, Guns N’ Roses|
|Favourite Book(s)||A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Secret|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$100 Million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Paris Jackson
- Does Paris Jackson smoke?: Yes
- Does Paris Jackson drink alcohol?: No
- Paris Jackson is the only daughter of the King of Pop Michael Jackson.
- Paris and her two brothers spent the first seven years of their life at the Neverland Ranch in Santa Barbara County, California, which was an amusement park that Michael Jackson created.
- The childhood of Paris Jackson was somewhat sheltered from the outside world. Her father used to make her and her two siblings wear masks whenever they were in public.
- Paris made her first public appearance at her father’s memorial service held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, where she made an emotional speech for her father.
- Paris, along with her brothers, was homeschooled until grade 6th. After the death of her father, she attended proper schooling for the first time at the Buckley School, which she joined in 7th grade.
- At the age of 14 years, she was sexually assaulted by a stranger.
- Apparently, she had a battle with drug addiction and depression when she was 15, due to which, she attempted suicide. Later in her Rolling Stone interview, she claimed that she attempted suicide “multiple times”. After the third attempt, she was sent to a $10 million boarding school for troubled kids in Utah.
- Paris Jackson is very spiritual. She studied Buddhism for two years and then started following Wicca. She aspires to become a Shaman (a healer or a witch doctor).
- She signed a modeling contract with IMG Models in 2017 and has appeared on the covers of famous magazines like Vogue and Rolling Stone.
- Paris is really close to her elder brother Prince Michael Jackson Jr., whom she calls her best friend.
- Paris has over 50 tattoos, nine of which are dedicated to her father Michael Jackson.
- Her God Parents are the late actress Elizabeth Taylor and the Home Alone star Macaulay Culkin. She and Culkin even got matching spoon tattoos.
- Paris and her siblings lived with their father who had the sole custody of all the three children, but in 2017 she reunited with her mother who is battling cancer.
- She got her name from the European city where she was conceived; as revealed by her mother Debbie Rowe.