The actress, model, activist and former showgirl, Pamela Denise Anderson was born on July 1, 1967. The daughter of Carol and Barry Anderson started her professional career as a spokesmodel during 1989 after being discovered at a Canadian Football League match. She then earned wider international through her appearance on the cover of Playboy magazine later that year. Pamela worked with Playboy for more than two decades and has appeared on more Playboy covers than any other model till now. Having earned fame with Playboy, Anderson soon ventured into the field of acting making her debut with TV series Married with Children during 1990 which was followed by her big screen debut in 1991 with a small role in the film The Taking of Beverly Hills. Since then, she has gone on to make appearances in a large number of movies and television show till now, some of which are Barb Wire, Scary Movie-3, Superhero Movie, Blond and Blonder, Home Improvement, Baywatch, V.I.P. and Stacked.
In addition to her professional career, the actress is also pretty popular for her participation in various campaigns like animal rights and AIDS awareness. While when it comes to her off-camera life, Pamela Anderson’s personal life has received a great deal of press attention. She has dated several celebrities till now along with being married four times, all of which unfortunately ended with a divorce.
Pamela Anderson Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pamela Anderson
- Does Pamela Anderson smoke?: Yes
- Does Pamela Anderson drink alcohol?: Yes
- Anderson is of Finnish descent. Her great-grandfather was the citizen of Grand Duchy of Finland (then part of Russian Empire). Later, he immigrated to Canada in 1908.
- Anderson also has Russian ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Right after her birth, she got some press coverage as a “Centennial Baby”, having been born on July 1, 1967, the 100th anniversary of Canada’s official founding via the Constitution Act, 1867.
- During high school, she played in the Volleyball team.
- She attended a BC Lions Canadian Football League game at the BC Place Stadium in 1989 in Vancouver where she was featured on the Jumbotron while wearing a Labatt’s Beer T-shirt.
- In October 1989, Anderson appeared as the cover girl on ‘Playboy‘ magazine.
- Her Playboy career spans 22 years, and she has appeared on more Playboy covers than any other model.
- She has also posed nude for Playboy, on the magazine’s January/February 2016 cover.
- In 1999, Anderson appeared as a man-eating giantess in the music video “Miserable” by California alternative rock band Lit.
- Anderson campaigned against Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC). In 2001, Anderson brought out a letter in support of PETA’s campaign against Kentucky Fried Chicken, stating “What KFC does to 750 million chickens each year is not civilized or acceptable.” She later made a video about KFC’s treatment of chickens.
- In 2004, she published a book Star, co-written by Eric Shaw Quinn, about a teenager trying to become popular.
- In 2005, Anderson was named most powerful Canadian in Hollywood.
- In April 2006, she hosted Canada’s Juno Awards, becoming the first non-singer and model to do so.
- In November 2010, Anderson showed up in season 4 of Bigg Boss in India. She stayed as a guest in the house for three days for the sum of ₹2.5 crores (approx US$ 550,000).
- Anderson has been a member of PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals is an American animal rights organization based in Norfolk, Virginia) and has always opposed to using of Animal’s fur.
- In 2014, Anderson brought out a fact that she was sexually exploited when she was a child; from the age of 6 to 10, she was molested by a female babysitter, raped by a 25-year-old man when she was 12, and gang-raped by her boyfriend and six others of his friends when she was 14.
- Her son, Dylan Jagger Lee was named after Anderson’s great-grandfather, Dale Jagger Grosso, who fought in World War II.