Nita Ambani Biography, Age, Height, Net Worth, Wiki, Husband, Family. Nita Ambani is the chairperson and founder of Reliance Foundation and non-executive director of Reliance Industries. She was born on 1 November 1969 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Nita Ambani is very talented and one of the wealthiest women in India. This Ambani Family has an estimated in excess of US$40 Billion and Nita Ambani’s estimated net worth $22.2 billion dollars. She is also an art collector and the owner of the Mumbai Indians Cricket Team. Nita is also founder & chairperson of Hero Indian Super League and Dhirubhai Ambani International School.
Nita Ambani Age 55 Years Old, He born in Mumbai, India. Her Father Name Ravindrabhai Dalal, a senior executive of the Birla group and Her mother name Purnima Dalal. She has a sister named Mamta Dalal, is a teacher. Nita Ambani is married to Mukesh Ambani on 8 March 1985. The couple blessed with two sons, Akash Ambani, Anant Ambani and a daughter named Isha M. Ambani. She is Hindu by religion and Horoscope/Sun Sign is Scorpio.
Nita Ambani Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Nita Ambani|
|Profession/Occupation||Chairperson, Reliance Foundation|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 58 kg
in Pounds- 128 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-35|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||1 November 1963|
|Age (as in 2018)||55 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|College/University||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualifications||A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce|
|Family||Father– Ravindrabhai Dalal (a senior executive of the Birla group)
Mother– Purnima Dalal
Sister– Mamta Dalal (Teacher)
|Hobbies||Doing Philanthropic activities, Teaching, Dancing, Swimming, Listening to music, Travelling, Reading, Watching Movies|
|Favourite Books||Famous Five and The Secret Seven by Enid Blyton|
Boys, Affairs and More
|Marriage Date||8 March 1985|
|Children||Sons– Akash Ambani, Anant Ambani
Daughter– Isha M. Ambani
|Net Worth (as in 2018)||$40.1 billion (₹2,60,622 crore)|
|Cars Collection||Bentley Flying Spur, Rolls Royce Phantom, Mercedes Benz S Class, Maybach 62, BMW 760li|
|Jet Collection||Boeing Business Jet 2, Falcon 900EX, Airbus 319 Corporate Jet|
|House/Estate||27 story house Antilia worth $1 billion (approx.)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nita Ambani
- Does Nita Ambani smoke?: Not Known
- Does Nita Ambani drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She was born to Purnima Dalal and Ravindrabhai Dalal in Mumbai.
- She grew up in a middle-class joint family.
- Her Grandfather was a French Professor in Calcutta (now Kolkata).
- She loves teaching very much and has a passion for teaching since her youth.
- Her earliest ambition was to become a classical dancer, and now, she has become a classic case of the accidental businesswoman.
- After her marriage to Mukesh Ambani, she set up a rural school near the Patalganga Plant to harness her passion for teaching and then she set up another school at Jamnagar and then Dhirubhai Ambani International School in South Mumbai.
- She wanted to become a lawyer but had to quit her law studies after her father-in-law fell ill.
- Once she made Mukesh Ambani ride on a Best Bus in Mumbai in order to meet her.
- She is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer.
- When her future father-in-law, Dhirubhai Ambani, called her after seeing her performing a Bharatanatyam dance, she could not believe that it was Dhirubhai Ambani and put the call off and when he called her for the second time and said- “I am Dhirubhai Ambani“, she replied- “Yeah so, I am Elizabeth Taylor.”
- For the first 20 years after her marriage, she was out of the limelight.
- As a part of the CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), she started as the chairperson and founder of- Reliance Foundation.
- She owns a franchise Cricket Team- Mumbai Indians.
- She was elected to the Board of Reliance Industries in 2014.
- On 4 August 2016, Nita Ambani became the first Indian Woman to be elected as a member of the International Olympic Committee (IOC).