Neymar Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Affairs, Marriage, Wiki & much more! He was born on February 5, 1992, in Mogi das Cruzes, Brazil. Neymar age 25 years old. His Father’s Name is Neymar Santos and mother’s name is Nadine da Silva. His Horoscope/Sun Sign is Aquarius, Nationality Brazilian and Ethnicity is Brazilian (Portuguese). Neymar Biceps Size Height Weight Body Measurements
Neymar Biceps Size Height Weight Body Measurements
|Real Name||Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior|
|Nickname||Joia, Ney, Neymaravilha, Neymar Jr.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 174 cm
in meters- 1.74m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 8½”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 64 kg
in Pounds- 141 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 39 Inches
– Waist: 29 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|Professional Debut||FIFA U-17 World Cup Nigeria 2009|
|Current Team||Brazil National Team
|Coach/Mentor||Rogerio Micale (Brazil Team)
Gerard López (FC Barcelona)
|Achievements (main ones)||• 2011 Puskas Awards – FIFA World Player Gala
• 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup
• 2013 Adidas Golden Ball – FIFA Confederations Cup
• 2015 FIFA Club World Cup
|Career Turning Point||2010 Copa do Brasil tournament, where he scored 11 goals in the tournament.|
|Date of Birth||5 February 1992|
|Age (as in 2017)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Mogi das Cruzes, Brazil|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|School||Not Known (A Brazilian public school)|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Neymar Santos, Sr. (Former footballer and Neymar’s advisor)
Mother– Nadine da Silva
Sister– Rafaella Beckran
|Hobbies||Wakeboarding, dance and music, Poker, Playing the Piano and Video Games, Watching TV Series|
|Controversies||• Neymar is looked upon as aggressive and he showed his bad temper when he created chaos on the field messing up with Ceara.
• He also argued with the coach Dorival Junior when he chose someone else over Neymar for the penalty shoot against Gurani. As a result, he was suspended and eventually sacked.
• Neymar was in controversy as he was featured on the cover of a Brazilian magazine which had him crucified on the cross and subtitled as, “the Brazilian ace turns scapegoat in a sport where everyone plays dirty”.
|Favourite Footballers||Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Andres Iniesta and Xavi.|
|Favourite Cuisines||Italian and Japenese|
|Favourite TV Series||The Game of Thrones and Prison Break|
|Favourite Music||Brazilian (Sertanejo)|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Children||Son– Davi Lucca da Silva Santos|
|Salary||$32 million per year|
|Net Worth||$148 million|
|House||• Triplex Home
|Cars||Porsche Panamera Turbo, Audi R8|
|Yacht||Yacht named after him, Neymar. It has a dancing floor and a jacuzzi.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Neymar
- Does Neymar smoke ?: No
- Does Neymar drink alcohol?: Yes
- More than 14000 fans requested and signed a petition and demanded the team manager Dunga include Neymar for the 2010 World Cup finals.
- Neymar is one of the nightmares for the opposing team as his fear factor is 4.5/5 because of his electric, inventive, irrepressible, pace, dribbling, expert finishing (both the feet) and impeccable technique that makes him a fearsome dangerous forward.
- Neymar is not just spectacular with his forward position but is good in the middle too, as his presence of mind and knowledge of the field is at par.
- He celebrated his birthday in style and received or gifted himself the best gift by scoring his 100th goal on his 20th birthday. That year was the best for him, scoring 43 goals in the year.
- His hard work and success have put him in the news and magazines on various occasions. He was called the most marketable athlete in the world by SportsPro ranking over Usain Bolt, Cristiano Ronaldo, Rory McIlroy and Lionel Messi, the best player in the world by The Guardian and fourth most famous athlete of the world.
- Neymar has scored 46 goals in 70 matches for Brazil, becoming the fifth highest goal scorer for his national team.
- He respects his father and said, “My father has been by my side since I was little. He takes care of things, my finances and my family.”
- He grew up playing Futsal and street pick up games in the streets.
- Neymar started earning at the age of fifteen and luckily, it was from playing football itself. By the age of 16, he was earning 125,000 reais per month from the Santos team and signed his first sponsorship deal at the age of 17.
- Neymar had flown to Spain to join the team and had cleared all the tests but Santos swept him away by paying a hefty amount to keep him in Brazil. But only for so long!
- His name was added in the World Cup All Star XI at the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
- Like Justin Beiber has Beliebers, Neymar has Neymarzetes.
- He was quickly offered £12 million by West Ham in 2010 as they saw the lucrative show Neymar put in 2010, showing his match winning skills. Soon he was followed by all the leading clubs too.
- Neymar became a father at the age of 19 but did not reveal the name of the mother to keep her protected and safe.
- He is not just the only footballer who made it to the TIME magazine cover but the only Brazilian who has achieved this milestone other than the Brazilian political leaders.
- He has a huge fan following in Brazil and they pronounced him the face of the 2014 World Cup.
- Neymar like to surprise his fans by making appearances at the music concerts for his and screaming teenage crowd’s amusement.
- Has made cameo in few music videos for Sertanejo hit “Eu Quero Tchu, Eu Quero Tcha” by João Lucas & Marcelo in 2012 and on a rap music video “Pais do Futebol” from MC Guime in 2013.
- He has a comic series named after him as “Neymar Jr.” made by the famous Brazilian cartoonist Mauricio de Sousa, making him popular among kids too, in addition to the huge youth fan following he already has.
- He has double the number of goals than what Ronaldo had at the same age of 23.