Neha Pendse Biography, Age, Height, Wiki, Husband, Family & Biodata. Neha Pendse is an Indian Television and Film Actress. She was born on 29 November 1984 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Neha Pendse works in Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu & Marathi Language Serials. She was made her screen debut in Hindi Film Pyaar Koi Khel Nahin (1999) and her First Telugu Film Sontham (2002). in Addition to Films, Neha Pendse also worked in Hindi & Marathi TV Serials. Her First Television Series Hasratein (1990) as Urja and her first Marathi language TV series Bhagyalakshmi.
Neha Pendse was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India in 1984. Her Father Named Not Known and her mother Named Shubhangi Pendse. Neha Pendse has an elder sister named not known. She is unmarried. Neha Pendse is Hindu by Religion and her Nationality Indian & Star Sign Sagittarius.
Neha Pendse Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Neha Pendse|
|Famous Role||Boss in ‘May I Come In Madam’|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet-Inches- 5′ 5″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 60 Kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||29 November 1984|
|Age (as in 2018)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||TV Debut: Captain House (1994)
Film Debut: Pyar Koi Khel Nahin (1999)
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Shubhangi Pendse
Sister– 1 elder sister
|Hobbies||Acting, Dancing, Reading Books, Shopping|
|Favourite Actor||Shahrukh Khan, Akshaye Khanna|
|Favourite Actress||Kajol, Sridevi|
|Favourite Music Director||Jatin-Lalit|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Neha Pendse
- Does Neha Pendse smoke?: Not Known
- Does Neha Pendse drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She started working as a child actor at the age of 10 years.
- She was a very popular child actress in 90’s, she worked in popular Television serials like ‘Captain House’, ‘Padosan’, ‘Hasratein’ and ‘Khushi’.
- She is a trained classical dancer.
- She reduced 15 kg of her body weight for her Marathi film “Premasathi Coming Suun” in 2014.
- She has worked in Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada & Malayalam movies.