Naga Chaitanya Biography Wiki Wife Family Age Net Worth, Family, Affairs, Marriage, Wiki & much more! Naga Chaitanya Akkineni is an Indian film actor known for his work in Telugu cinema. He debuted in the 2009 film Josh, directed by newcomer Vasu Varma and produced by Dil Raju. Josh was an average grosser. Prior to the release of his first film, he signed his second film with Indira Productions, directed by Gautham Menon. This film Ye Maaya Chesave co-starring Samantha Akkineni released in 2010 and was a critical and commercial success. After a few sub-par films, he bounced back with Sukumar’s 100% Love, co-starring Tamannaah. This was soon followed by the flop Dhada, co-starring Kajal Aggarwal and Bejawada. Chaitanya also appeared in the movie Autonagar Surya. 2014 saw him in the blockbuster Manam. In 2016, he starred in two films, the hit romance dramaPremam, co-starring Shruti Haasan, and the average running thriller Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo. Subsequently, in 2017, he starred in Rarandoi Veduka Chudham, which became his highest grosser. In 2018, he starred in the films Shailaja Reddy Alludu, which was an average grosser, and the thriller Savyasachi, which was a flop. He will be seen next alongside his wife Samantha in the romance drama Majili. This will be their fourth film together.
Early life and family
Chaitanya was born in Chennai, Tamilnadu. His parents are the actor and entrepreneur Akkineni Nagarjuna, the son of actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao and Lakshmi Daggubati, the daughter of producer D. Ramanaidu. His maternal uncle Daggubati Venkatesh and cousins Rana Daggubati, Sumanth and Sushanth are also actors. Chaitanya’s parents got divorced when he was a child. Both his parents later remarried. While Nagarjuna married former actress Amala Mukherjee, Lakshmi married Sharath Vijayaraghavan, a corporate executive at Sundaram Motors. Chaitanya has one half-brother Akhil Akkineni, born to his father and step-mother.
Chaitanya grew up in Chennai, where he was raised by his mother for 18 years. After completing his schooling, Chaitanya returned to Hyderabad to pursue a B. Com degree. He expressed his desire to Nagarjuna to take up acting as his profession during his
After an on/off courtship since November 2015, Chaitanya got engaged to actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu on 29 January 2017. Chaitanya and Samantha tied the knot in Goa, in a Hindu religious ceremony on 6 October and a Christian ceremony on 7 October. Both were private ceremonies, where only close friends and family were present. They’re known as “ChaySam” by the public.
Naga Chaitanya Biography Wiki Wife Family Age Net Worth
Naga Chaitanya Interesting Facts
- Naga Chaitanya was born in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India to Actor & Entrepreneur, Akkineni Nagarjuna and Lakshmi Ramanaidu Daggubati.
- Actress Amala Akkineni are his step mother.
- He has a half-brother name is Akhil Akkineni, who is an actor.
- Naga Chaitanya holds Bachelor of Commerce degree from Trinity College, London.
- He is married to actress, Samantha Ruth Prabhu on 2017.
- Naga Chaitanya is big fan of actor Daggubati Venkatesh.
- He started his acting career with Telugu film ‘Tosh’ (2009).
- Naga Chaitanya has received several awards & nominations, he received the Filmfare Award South for Best Male Debut for his role in film Josh.
- Famous Actors, Rana Daggubati, Sumanth and Sushanth are his cousins.
- Naga Chaitanya is very talented, handsome, stylish and most popular Telugu Film Actor.