Jr. NTR Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Biography, Wife, Family, Son, Profile. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Jr. also known as Jr. NTR or Tarak is an Indian Film Actor, Dancer, Playback Singer and TV Personality. He was born on 20 May 1983 in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. He works in South Indian Film Industry such as Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam Movies and he is the highest-paid actor. Junior Ntr Net Worth is $2 Million and His Salary 13-15 Crore per movie. He was made his on-screen debut with the film Brahmashri Vishwamitra (Telugu-as child actor, 1991), Ninnu Choodalani (Telugu-as lead actor, 2001) TV: Baktha Markandeya (Telugu, 1997) and his Singing Debut O Lammi Thikkaregindha (Telugu, 2007), Geleya Geleya (Kannada, 2016). Junior Ntr Received National Film Award, Twice Filmfare Awards, Four CineMAA Awards for Best Actor. He has received many awards and Nominations for Best Actor.
Junior Ntr Age 34 Years Old, He born in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. His Father Nandamuri Harikrishna and Mother Name Shalini Bhaskar Rao & Lakshmi is step-mother. He has two half-brothers Janaki Ram, Nandamuri Kalyan Ram and one half-sister Nandamuri Suhasini. Junior Ntr Married to Lakshmi Pranathi since 5 May 2011. The couple was blessed with one son Nandamuri Abhay Ram. He is Hindu by Religion, Sun Sign Taurus and Nationality Indian.
Junior Ntr Height 5 ft 9 in (175 cm) and Weight 78 Kg (172). His Body Measurements are 43-32-15 Inches. Junior Ntr Chest Size 43 Inches, Waist Size 32 Inches and Biceps Size 15 Inches. He has Black Color Hair and Black Color Eye.
N. T. Rama Rao Jr. Biceps Size Height Weight Body Measurements
|Real Name||Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Jr.|
|Nickname||Jr. NTR, Tarak|
|Famous Role||Raja in Telugu film Yamadonga (2007)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm|
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 78 kg |
in Pounds- 172 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||Chest: 43 Inches|
Waist: 32 Inches
Biceps: 15 Inches
|Date of Birth||20 May 1983|
|Age (as in 2018)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|School||Vidyaranya High School, Hyderabad|
St. Mary’s College, Hyderabad (Intermediate)
|College/University||Vignan College, Vadlamudi, Andhra Pradesh|
|Education Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Brahmashri Vishwamitra (Telugu-as child actor, 1991), Ninnu Choodalani (Telugu-as lead actor, 2001)|
TV: Baktha Markandeya (Telugu, 1997)
Singing: O Lammi Thikkaregindha (Telugu, 2007), Geleya Geleya (Kannada, 2016)
|Family||Father– Late Nandamuri Harikrishna|
Mother– Shalini Bhaskar Rao (Homemaker), Lakshmi (Step-mother)
Brothers– Janaki Ram (Half-brother), Nandamuri Kalyan Ram (Half-brother)
Sister– Nandamuri Suhasini (Half-sister)
|Hobbies||Dancing, singing, reading books|
|Favourite Food||Biryani, Chicken 65|
|Favourite Colours||Blue, black|
|Favourite Films||Missamma (Telugu, 1955), Ramudu Bheemudu (Telugu, 1964)|
Girls, Affairs and More
|Marriage Date||5 May 2011|
Son– Nandamuri Abhay Ram
|Salary||13-15 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About N. T. Rama Rao Jr.
- Does N. T. Rama Rao Jr. smoke?: Not Known
- Does N. T. Rama Rao Jr. drink alcohol?: Not Known
- N. T. Rama Rao Jr. was born and brought up in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- He is the grandson of Telugu actor & former Chief Minister (CM) of Andhra Pradesh, N. T. Rama Rao.
- What a coincidence! His step-grandmother, step-mother, and wife have the same first name- ‘Lakshmi.’
- He is a trained Kuchipudi dancer.
- He made his first on-screen appearance in 1991 as a child artist in the Telugu film ”Brahmashri Vishwamitra” as Bharata.
- In 2001, he got the lead role of Venu in Telugu film ”Ninnu Choodalani.”
- Apart from being an actor, he is also a singer and has sung numerous popular songs like Lammi Thikkaregindha of Telugu film ”Yamadonga” (2007), 123 Nenoka Kantri of Telugu film ”Kantri” (2008), Geleya Geleya of Kannada film ”Chakravyuha” (2016), etc.
- He is the brand ambassador for several brands viz. Malabar Gold, Himani Navratna Hair Oil & talc powder, Boro Plus Powder, and Zandu Balm in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana.