Mohamed Salah is one of the best and rising football player of the current time. With a great ambition, he has started his professional career and we can easily guess that how much rise can be the future of this star. If you are searching for Egyptian professional soccer player Mohamed Salah then you have landed in right place. Here this single page provides you with each and everything about Liverpool FC star. All his personal, professional and biographic information you can find here. Furthermore, you can also find here all of his favourite things and personalities which he likes more in his daily life. Everything is explained as simply as possible. Have a look on below data to know everything about Mohamed Salah.
Mohamed Salah Biceps Size Height Weight Body Measurements
|Full Name||Mohamed Salah Ghaly|
|Nicknames||Mo Salah, Egyptian Messi, The Pharaoh, Egyptian King|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters – 175 cm
in meters – 1.75 m
in feet inches – 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms – 70 kg
in pounds – 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||-Chest: 36 Inches
-Waist: 32 Inches
-Biceps: 13 Inches
|Debut||International – On September 3, 2011, for Egypt vs Sierra Leone
Club – As a substitute in a match between El Mokawloon against El Mansoura on May 3, 2010
|Coach/Trainer||Jurgen Klopp, José Mourinho|
|Jersey Number||# 10 (Egypt)
# 11 (Liverpool)
|Records||• Most games scored in during a Premier League season – 24 games (2017 – 2018 season)
• Most goals scored in a 38-game Premier League season – 32 goals (2017 – 2018 season)
• Most Premier League Player of the Month awards in a single season – 3
• Most goals in all competitions by a premier league player in a season – 44 goals.
|Date of Birth||June 15, 1992|
|Age (as in 2018)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Nagrig, Gharbia, Egypt|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Biking and Working out|
|Girlfriends, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||Year, 2013|
|Parents||Father– Salah Ghaly
Mother– Name Not Known
|Favourite Foods||Kushari (Egyptian Speciality), Hummus Falafel|
|Favourite Players of all Time||Zinedine Zidane, Francesco Totti and Brazil’s Ronaldo|
|Salary||$7.4 Million/Annual (₹50 Crore)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$2.25 Million(₹15 Crore)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohamed Salah
- Does Mohamed Salah smoke?: No
- Does Mohamed Salah drink alcohol?: No
- He was born in an average middle-class family.
- In his childhood, he was not good in academics which worried his parents.
- Since his childhood, he was all invested in the sport of football.
- His parents wanted a conventional career for him but he chose football.
- At the age of 17, he first played for his club El Mokawloon’s senior team.
- On 3 September 2011, he debuted for Egypt’s National Football team and scored his first goal against Niger, one month later.
- On 10th April 2012, Basel announced that they had signed Mohamed Salah from El Mokawloon.
- Salah married in 2013 to his wife Maggi.
- In February 2014, he joined Chelsea and moved to English Premier League.
- His first goal for Chelsea came against their arch-rivals Arsenal on 22 March 2014.
- In 2014, he was blessed with a baby girl whom he named ‘Makka’ after the holiest city in Islam.
- He was not able to cement his position in the Chelsea line up and was loaned to Fiorentina in February 2015.
- At the start of the 2015 – 2016 season, he refused to return to Fiorentina and instead joined Roma on 6 August 2015.
- He was named in the CAF Team of the Tournament in 2017.
- On 22 June 2017, he moved to Liverpool with a club record fee of that time.
- He became the first Egyptian player in Liverpool history.
- He scored his first goal for Liverpool on his debut against Watford, on 12 August 2017.
- He became the first player in the English Premier League to score 32 goals in one season of the league.
- He won the Golden Boot of the English Premier League for the 2017-2018 season.
- He was also Egypt’s highest scorer during the FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualification Tournament, scoring 5 goals for them.