Mayanti Langar is among the top 10 hottest TV hosts and anchors of India. She is a leading sports journalist and has worked as a host in ESPN TV shows. She is the wife of Stuart Binny, who is the son of classic Indian cricketer Roger Binny. The couple got married in the year 2012. Despite her marriage, Mayan’s career as a glamorous host is at its peak. Mayanti has a keen interest in football and she got attracted towards football during her days in the US.In fact, she was also a member of the football team of her college. She did her graduation from the University of Delhi and holds a degree in BA (Hons) from the Hindu College.
She has been associated as an anchor and as a host in various FIFA events. She was a host in the FIFA beach football event and in the year 2010, she was the tv anchor for pre, post, and halftime shows during the broadcast of the FIFA world cup 2010 on ESPN. She also got the honors to become the tv host for the Commonwealth games of 2010 and the ICC Cricket world cup of 2011. Due to her good looks, hot figure and glamorous avatars, she is the hot favorite female tv hosts on television and each of her shows attracts tons of sports fans. Have a look at her most likely body/figure measurements and other stats.
Mayanti Langer Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Mayanti Langer Binny|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet-Inches- 5′ 6″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 55 Kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||8 February 1985|
|Age (as in 2016)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|College||Hindu College, University of Delhi, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts (Hons)|
|Debut||TV Debut: FIFA beach football (2010)|
|Family||Father– Sanjiv Langer (Indian Army)
Mother– Preminda Langer (Teacher)
Sister– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
|Favorite Film||The Departed and Guru|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Stuart Binny (Cricketer)|
|Husband||Stuart Binny (Cricketer)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Mayanti Langer
- Does Mayanti Langer smoke?: No
- Does Mayanti Langer drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Mayanti wanted to be a Graphic designer, but once a sports channel asked her to be their guest anchor and after that experience, she decided to be an anchor.
- She was a football player at the school level.
- She started her professional anchoring career with Football Cafe on Zee Sports.
- Apart from cricket, she anchored for other sports like football and hockey.
- She is 4 months older than her husband Stuart Binny.
- She also co-hosted the 2010 Commonwealth Games with Charu Sharma.
- Her father Sanjiv Langer has worked with the UN (United Nations).