Mashrafe Mortaza Biography, Age, Height, Wiki, Wife, Family, Profile & more. Mashrafe Mortaza is a Bangladeshi International Cricketer. He was born on 5 October 1983 in Narail, Bangladesh. He is current captain of the One Day Internationals for Bangladesh National Cricket Team. He is basically bowler and he plays as a right-handed batsman and right arm medium-fast bowler. Mashrafe Mortaza considers as most of the people favourite cricketer of Bangladeshi People for his honesty and cricket performance. He started his international cricket debut in ODI match against Zimbabwe on 23 November 2001 and his first Test match held on 8 November against Zimbabwe. Mashrafe Mortaza also played for Khulna Division in Domestic Cricket.
In 2009, He was bought by Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL auction. He currently plays for Rangpur Riders since 2017- present in Bangladesh Premier League. This legend cricketer retired from Test cricket in 2009 due to back injuries and April 2017, he retires fro T20I as well.
Mashrafe Mortaza Age 35 (2018) Years Old, He born in Narail, Bangladesh. His Father Name, Mother Name, Brother and Sister Names Not Known. Mashrafe Mortaza is married to Sumona Haque Shumi. The couple blessed with one son name is Sahil and a daughter name is Humaira. He belongs to a Muslim family and His Zodiac Sign is Libra.
Mashrafe Mortaza Height 6 ft 1 in (183 cm) and Weight 74 Kg (163 Pounds). His Body Measurements are 40-30-14 inches. Mashrafe Mortaza chest size 40 inch, waist size 34 inch and his biceps size is 14 inch. He has black colour hair and black colour eyes.
Mashrafe Mortaza Biceps Size Height Weight Body Measurements
|Real Name||Mashrafe Bin Mortaza|
|Profession||Bangladeshi Cricketer (Medium Fast Bowler)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet-Inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 74 kg
in Pounds- 163 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 34 inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
|International Debut||Test– 8 November 2001 vs Zimbabwe in Dhaka
ODI– 23 November 2001 vs Zimbabwe in Chittagong
T20– 28 November 2006 vs Zimbabwe in Khulna
#2(IPL, County Cricket)
|Domestic/State Team||Kolkata Knight Riders, Asia XI, Bangladesh, Dhaka Gladiators, Bangladesh Cricket Board XI, Comilla Victorians|
|Nature on field||Aggressive|
|Likes to play against||India|
|Records (main ones)||• Record for most catches for Bangladesh by a non-wicketkeeper (36) in ODIs.
• Highest wicket taker in ODIs among all teams in 2006 with 49 wickets.
|Career Turning Point||Test debut against Zimbabwe in 2001.|
|Date of Birth||5 October 1983|
|Age (as in 2018)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Narail, Bangladesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|College||Jahangirnagar University, Dhaka|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Golam Mortaza
Mother– Hamida Mortaza
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Hobbies||Swimming and motorcycling|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Sumona Haque Shumi|
|Wife||Sumona Haque Shumi|
|Salary||$ 4762 Per Month|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Mashrafe Mortaza
- Does Mashrafe Mortaza smoke?: Not Known
- Does Mashrafe Mortaza drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Mashrafe enjoyed playing sports like football and badminton when he was young but was more inclined towards cricket.
- He once deactivated his official Facebook fan page due to abusive comments on a photo uploaded by team-mate Nasir Hossain.
- He was once approached for spot-fixing in the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL).
- Once he was purchased by Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) in IPL but played only 1 match for them.
- His Test debut was also his First-Class debut, which listed him among the 31st person ever in cricket history to do so.
- Due to his frequent injuries, in 2009 he decided not to play Test cricket again to prolong his limited-overs career.
- In 2004, Bangladesh registered their first victory against India, due to his bowling spell and 31 not out, which rewarded him with the Man of the Match Award.
- The biggest upset in 2007 World Cup was created when Bangladesh knocked-out India in Port-of-Spain where he was declared Man of the Match for his 4 for 38.