Lena Headey is an English actress born on October 3, 1973. Headey began her career as an actress by performing supporting roles in films throughout the 1990s. Lena received her breakthrough from the film The Brothers Grimm released in 2005. In the same year, she starred in the film Imagine Me & You which earned positive reviews. In 2007, she portrayed the character of Gorgo, Queen of Sparta in the action film 300 which gained critical acclaim and success. Her other major films included The Red Baron, 300: Rise of an Empire and Dredd. In addition to that, Headey as well performed the variety of roles in the several television series such as Band of Gold, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Merlin. But the series which bestowed her with commercial success and fame is HBO’s hit fantasy series Game of Thrones which is being on air since 2011. Her performance in the series earned her two consecutive Emmy Award nominations for Outstanding supporting actress in a Drama Series. Lena won numerous accolades and nominations throughout her career including Scream Awards, EWwy Award and Screen Actors Guild Award.
As for her personal life, Lena Headey was once engaged to Johnny Cicco and also dated actor Jason Flemyng for nine years. After ending her relationship with Flemyng she became married to musician Peter Loughran in 2007. But the couple got separation in 2011.
Lena Headey Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Lena Headey|
|Famous role||Cersei Lannister (Game of Thrones)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 166 cm
in meters- 1.66 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||3 October 1973|
|Age (as in 2018)||45 Years|
|Birth Place||Hamilton, Bermuda|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Shelley, West Yorkshire|
|Educational Qualifications||Acting at Sherley College|
|Family||Father– John Headey (Police Cadet)
Mother– Sue Headey
Brother– Tim Headey (Younger)
|Hobbies||Boxing and Yoga|
Guys, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Jason Flemyng (British actor, 1994 to 2003)
Marcos Domina (Brazilian Model)
Jerome Flynn (British Actor, 2002-2003)
Johnny Cicco (American actor, 2004-2007)
Peter Loughran (Musician, 2007-2012)
|Relationship Status||Dating Pedro Pascal (Since 2013)|
|Husband||Peter Loughran (Divorced)|
|Salary||$ 175,000 per month|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lena Headey
- Lana Headey has been consecutively nominated for two Emmys for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series.
- She used to take ballad lessons as a kid until she was asked to stop.
- She received the Silver Iris Award for Best Actress at the 2001 Brussels European Film Festival for her role in the movie Aberdeen.
- She was ranked number 64 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 listk.
- Heady is a supporter of the LGBT organisation.
- She is also against killing animals and supports PETA. She also sold the T-shirts that PETA made in 2015, on which she appeared in the print and also helped to raise money by selling them on represent.com.
- Peter Dinklage was the one who had referred her name to the role for Cersei Lannister in Game of Thrones.
- Headey likes tattoos. She has some and has covered one. She finds them calming!
- She was a vegetarian but she said in an interview that she has started eating meat.
- She played Sarah Connor in the TV adaptation of the movie – “Terminator – The Sarah Connor Chronicles”.
- She was spotted in a one-off show, where the agent photographed her and asked for an audition later on.