Kirron Kher Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Wiki, Husband, Family. Kirron Kher was born 14 June 1955 Age 63 Years in Punjab, India. She is a Very Popular Indian film and television actress and a member of the Bhartiya Janata Party. Kirron Kher mainly appeared Hindi, Punjabi, Malayalam, English and Bengali language films. She was made her acting debut film Aasra Pyaar Daa in 1983 as a Sheela Character. Kirron Kher also appeared on a Television show Isi Bahane in 1988. She has Received several Filmfare Best Actress awards and nominations for her acting performance.
Body Measurements: Kirron Kher Height 5 Feet 5 Inch approx. to 165 cm and Weight 68 Kg approx. to 162 lbs. Her Bra Size 38C and Full Body Measurements are 38-38-42 Inches. Her Waist Size 38 Inches and Hip Size 42 Inches. Kirron Kher Shoe Size 8 (US) and Dress Size 4 (US). Her Hair Color is Black and Eye Color is Dark Brown.
Kirron Kher Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Kiran Thakar Singh Kher|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 68 kg
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Date of Birth||14 June 1955|
|Age (as in 2018)||63 Years|
|Birth Place||Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|College||Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate in Theatre Drama|
|Debut||Film Debut – Aasra Pyaar Da (Punjabi, 1983)
Television Debut – Isi Bahane (Hindi, 1988)
|Family||Father– Thakhar Singh Sandhu
Mother– Diljit Kaur
Brother– Amardeep Singh (Artist)
Sister– Sharanjit Kaur Sandhu, Kanwal Thakar Singh (Badminton Player)
|Favourite Food||Samosa, Punjabi Food|
|Favourite Actor||Anupam Kher, Sunil Dutt|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Gautam Berry (Businessman)
Anupam Kher (Actor)
|Husband||Gautam Berry (Businessman)
Anupam Kher, Actor (Married 1985)
|Children||Sons– Sikandar Kher, Actor (Born 31 October 1981)
|Net Worth||32 Crore INR|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kirron Kher
- Does Kirron Kher smoke?: No
- Does Kirron Kher drink alcohol?: No
- She loves numerology and has changed her name from “Kiran” to “Kirron” in 2008.
- In her childhood, she used to play badminton along with her sister Kanwal Thakar Kaur (Arjun Award-winning badminton player).
- She tried to pursue her acting aspiration in Mumbai throughout the 1980s, but without success.
- When she met Anupam Kher, he was also a struggling actor.
- In 1985, Kirron and Anupam, both worked in a play called “Chadnpuri ki Champabai”.
- In the 1990s, she hosted three television shows – “Purushkshetra”, “Kiron Kher Today” and “Jagte Raho with Kiron Kher”.
- In 1999, she won National Award for Best Actress for the Bengali Film “Bariwali” directed by Rituparno Ghosh.
- In 2002, she was nominated for Filmfare Best Supporting Actress Award for the film “Devdas”.
- In 2003, she won numerous international Awards for best Actress for the film “Khamosh Paani”.
- She also made a guest appearance in an American TV series “ER”, in October 2004.
- In 2006, she got her second nomination for Filmfare Best Supporting Actress Award for the film “Rang De Basanti”.
- Kirron Kher appeared as judge in “India’s Got Talent” series in the year 2009.
- She has been involved with a non-profit movement against female infanticide called “Laadli”.
- In 2009, KIrron Kher joined the “Bhartiya Janata Party” (a political party).
- In 2011, she also participated in Anti-Corruption Movement led by Anna Hazare.
- She has been an admirer of Narendra Modi since long before he became Prime Minister of India.
- For the General Elections, 2014, BJP declared her as the Lok Sabha Candidate from Chandigarh.
- In May, 2014, she became the Member of Parliament (MP) from Chandigarh by defeating Pawan Kumar Bansal.
- She promised a Film City for Chandigarh and Chandigarh Administration has accepted her proposal.