Kim Michelle Sharma is an Indian actress and model. She made her acting debut in the Hindi-language film Mohabbatein in 2000.
On a trip to Delhi, Sharma auditioned for Close-Up (toothpaste) and was selected. She then appeared in Sunsilk, Pepsi, Tata Safari, Pond’s, Fair & Lovely, Clean & Clear and Liril advertisements. She is also the brand ambassador of Olay in India. Aditya Chopra signed her for his directorial venture titled Mohabbatein.
Read More: Mallika Sherawat | Hazel Keech
Kim Sharma Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Kimi Michelle Sharma|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet-Inches- 5′ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 54 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-27-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||21 January 1980|
|Age (as in 2017)||38 Years|
|Birth Place||Ahmednagar, Maharashtra|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|School||A Boarding School in Panchgani, Maharashtra|
|Educational Qualification||12th Standard|
|Debut||Film: Mohabbatein (2000)|
|Family||Father– Name Not Known (Businessman)
Mother– Name Not Known (Housemaker)
Sister– Not Known
Brother– Arjun Rampal, Actor (maternal cousin)
|Controversies||In 2006, during a photoshoot for a men’s magazine, Kim Sharma accused photographer Vikram Bawa of using a blower fan to display more skin than she was willing to.|
|Favourite Book||A Mirrored Life by Rabisankar Bal|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Yudishthir aka VJ Yudi (2000-2003)
Yuvraj Singh, Cricketer (2004-2007)
Carlos Marin, Spanish Singer (2008-2010)
Arjun Khanna, Menswear Designer (January 2017-present)
|Husband||Ali Punjani, Business Tycoon based in Kenya (m.2010-2016)|
|Marriage Date||August 23, 2010|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kim Sharma
- Does Kim Sharma smoke: Not Known
- Does Kim Sharma drink alcohol: Yes
- After completing her schooling from a boarding school (10th standard), Kim returned to her hometown, Ahmednagar, to pursue further studies. However, coming from a boarding school, where most of the girls were from aboard, living and studying in Ahmednagar came as a cultural shock for her. As a result, as soon as she reached the 12th standard, she called its quits.
- While on a trip to Delhi, Kim auditioned for a close-up advertisement. She got selected and eventually started to feature in advertisements for many popular brands like Sunsilk, Fair & Lovely, Pepsi, etc.
- Kim made her big-screen debut with Aditya Chopra’s (Directorial) debut film Mohabbatein (2000), which had Shah Rukh Khan and Amitabh Bachchan in the lead roles. The movie became a huge success at the box-office.
- However, she failed to make a mark in Bollywood thereafter. Her name would often appear in the newspaper though owing to her love affairs.
- After many failed relationships, she finally got married to the Kenya-based business tycoon, Ali Punjani, who had just divorced his first wife, with whom he had 3 children.While in Kenya, Kim took up the field of hospitality and became a hotelier.
- Kim is an avid pet lover.
- Darr (1993) (extra)
- Mohabbatein (2000) as Sanjana
- Fida (2004) as Sonia
- Tum Se Achcha Kaun Hai (2002) as Bobby Gujral
- Nehlle Pe Dehlla (2007) as Kim (Pooja’s friend)
- Yagam (2010) as Sophie
- Khadgam (2002) as Pooja
- Tom, Dick, and Harry (2006) as Bijli
- Money Hai Toh Honey Hai (2008) as Sara
- Kehtaa Hai Dil Baar Baar (2002) as Ritu Patel
- Yakeen (2005) as Tanya Thakur
- Anjaneyalu (2009) in an item number song
- Chhodon Naa Yaar (2007) as Rashmi
- Kudiyon Ka Hai Zamana (2006) as Kanika
- Taj Mahal: An Eternal Love Story (2005) as Ladli Begum
- Padmashree Laloo Prasad Yadav (2005) as Rita
- Zindaggi Rocks (2006) as Joy
- Magadheera (2009) in a special appearance