Kendall Jenner is an American fashion model and television personality born on November 3, 1995, to Bruce and Kris Jenner. She earned initial recognition after starring in reality television show Keeping Up with the Kardashians along with her family which led her in the field of modelling later. Kendall’s first modelling job came at the age of just 14 and in next few years, she appeared in several modelling print ads and photo shoots. Her modelling career reached new heights of success during 2014 when she started walking runways for some of the world’s most popular fashion designers in Milan, New York and Paris Fashion Weeks. In addition to this, she has also been featured in various international magazines and has also co-hosted several public events with her sister Kylie Jenner.
Kendall Jenner Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Kendall Nicole Jenner|
|Profession||American fashion model
|Famous Role||Keeping Up with the Kardashians
Walked for Victoria Secrets and Estée Lauder’s
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 59 kg
in Pounds- 130 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||November 3, 1995|
|Age (as in 2018)||23 Years|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpion|
|School||Sierra Canyon School
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||TV – The E! show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians”
Modelling – “Rocker babes with a twist” – Forever 21 campaign, 2010)
|Family||Father– Bruce Jenner (Olympic Decathlete Champion)
Mother– Kris Jenner (Television Personality)
Sister– Kylie (Younger)
|Fan Mail Address||Kendall Jenner
8687 Melrose Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90069
|Major Controversies||Jenner Inc. filed a $10 million lawsuit against the company Cutera at the United States District Court for using her brand without her authorisation. Jenner dropped the charges in May 2016.|
Boys, Affairs and More
|Marital Status||Never Married|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Julian Swirsky (2011)
Julian Brooks (2012-13)
Harry Styles (2013-14; 2015-16)
Ashton Irwin (2014)
Lewis Hamilton (2015)
Nick Jonas (2015)
|Current Relationship Status||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|House||Two-bedroom, 2.5-bath condominium.Los Angeles. US$1.4 million|
|Car||Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (US$ 100,000)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kendall Jenner
- Jenner had a breakthrough after her photoshoots and ad campaigns and walked the ramp for the fashion shows in Paris, Milan and New York.
- Her mother now has gone through a Gendre transition.
- The middle name “Nicole” was added to her name to give tribute to her mother’s friend Nicole Brown Simpson who died just before she was conceived.
- Kendall started homeschooling to continue her modelling.
- She teamed up with Victoria Secret’s photographer Russel James for editorial work and joint projects. Their projects Kurv and Two Worlds: Australia. Jenner appeared for the campaigns of the book in Sydney.
- Her editorial work with James and Adam Franzino changed the direction of the high fashion and she went on to join The Society management.
- She has worked for various popular brands like Chanel, Estee Lauder, Teen Vogue, Tommy Hilfiger, Marc Jacobs, Elie Saab, Harper’s Bazaar, Vera Wang, Calvin Klein, GQ, Vogue China for modelling, doing the photo-shoots, events, editorial work and modelling of course.
- She has also been the representative for Estee Lauder and participated in two public relations events for Chanel.
- Jenner also appeared in One Call’s music video Blacklight with Ashley Benson and Kevin McHale.
- The Jenner sisters together hosted the movie Glee: The 3D Concert Movie at the Regency Village Theater in Westwood, California on August 6, 2011.
- She confused the band 5 Seconds of Sumer with One Direction on national television while hosting the 2014 Billboard Music Awards.
- Jenner sisters co-authored the Rebels: The City of Indra with Maya Sloan.
- Jenner collaborated with the editors of the “Mean Girl” based novel “Burn Book” parody to respond to the online bullying. It got the International Academy of Arts and Digital Science’s Lovie Award in the Internet Viral Video category.
- Raises charity through e-bay by auctioning her old clothes and donates it to Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. She has supported and still supports a lot of other foundations and events for charity.