Karisma Kapoor Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Family, Biography & Wiki. Karisma Kapoor is an Indian Film Actress, she works in Bollywood Film Industry. She was born 25 June 1974 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Karisma Kapoor is a very talented and popular Bollywood Actress. She was made her screen debut in Hindi Film Raja Hindustani (1996). She worked many popular films such as Dil Toh Pagal Hai (1997), Biwi No. 1 (1999), Hum Saath-Saath Hain (1999), Fiza (2000), Zubeidaa (2001) and Shakti: The Power (2002) etc. Karisma Kapoor married to Sanjay Kaupr in 2003 and they ended in divorce in 2016. Karisma Kapoor Net Worth $12 Million US Dollar. Karisma Kapoor Age 43 Years, Her Height 5 ft 4 in approx. 163 cm and Weight 53 Kg approx. 117 Pounds. Her Body Measurements 35-24-34 Inches. Karisma Kapoor Bra Size 35C, Waist 24 Inches and Hip 34 Inches. Her Shoe Size 8 (US) and Dress Size 4 (US). Karisma Kapoor Hair Color Black and Eye Color Light Blue. Her Star Sign Cancer and Religion is Hinduism.
Karisma Kapoor Father Randhir Kapoor and her mother Babita. She has an elder sister Kareena Kapoor. Karisma Kapoor had her primary education from The Cathedral & John Connon School, Mumbai and then she attended Sophia College, Mumbai. Karisma Kapoor married to Sanjay Kapur in 2003 and ended in divorce in 2014.
Karisma Kapoor Husband Sanjay Kapur worked as Businessman, Now they are separated. The couple has one son Kiaan Raj Kapoor and one Daughter, Samiera Kapoor. Karisma Kapoor had affairs with Ajay Devgan, Abhishek Bachchan and Sandeep Toshniwal.
Karisma Kapoor Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Karisma Kapoor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 4″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 53 Kg
in Pounds- 117 lbs
|Eye Colour||Light Blue|
|Date of Birth||25 June 1974|
|Age (as in 2018)||44 Years|
|Birth Place||Maharashtra, Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Maharashtra, Mumbai, India|
|School||The Cathedral & John Connon School, Mumbai|
|College||Sophia College, Mumbai|
|Debut Film||Prem Qaidi (1991)|
|Family||Father– Randhir Kapoor (Actor)
Mother– Babita (Actress)
Sister– Kareena Kapoor (Actress)
|Address||Maharashtra, Mumbai, India|
|Hobbies||Power yoga and swimming|
|Controversies||• Her engagement to Abhishek Bachchan got broken due to her mother’s interference.
• She was in a serious relationship with Ajay Devgan, but Ajay surprised all by getting married with Kajol.
|Favourite Food||Cakes, fried chips and biryani|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Brad Pitt|
|Favourite Actress||Nargis and Meena Kumari|
|Favourite Destination||London and Paris|
|Favourite Perfume||Romance by Ralph Lauren|
Boys, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Ajay Devgan (Actor), Abhishek Bachchan (Actor), Sandeep Toshniwal (Businessman)
Sandeep Toshniwal (Businessman)
|Husband||Sanjay Kapur (2003–2014) (Businessman)|
|Children||Daughter– Samiera Kapoor
Son– Kiaan Raj Kapoor
|Net Worth||$12 million|
Some lesser known facts about Karisma Kapoor
- Does Karisma Kapoor smoke?: No
- Does Karisma Kapoor drink alcohol?: No
- Karisma is the biggest single shareholder of BabyOye.com.
- She turned down various famous roles like Juhi Chawla’s role in Ishq, Manisha Koirala’s role in Gupt, Kareena Kapoor’s role in Asoka The Great and Aishwarya Rai’s role in Bride and Prejudice.
- She has won a National Film Award and 4 Filmfare Awards and 2 IIFA Awards.
- Her nickname “Lolo” was taken from Hollywood actress “Gina Lollobrigida.”
- She received the role of Nisha in “Dil To Pagal Hai” after the chain of rejections from Raveena Tandon, Juhi Chawla, Kajol, Manisha Koirala and Shilpa Shetty.
- Blockbuster “Raja Hindustani” was supposed to be the debut film of Aishwarya Rai, but somehow this role went into her.