Kapil Sharma Age, Height, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Wiki, Biography. Kapil Sharma is an Indian Stand-up comedian, Actor, TV Presenter and Producer. He was born on 2 April 1981 in Amritsar, Punjab, India. Kapil Sharma is popular for his TV Shows “The Kapil Sharma Show & Comedy Nights with Kapil”. He established himself as highest-paid & commercial successful Celebrity of India. Kapil Sharma Net Worth is $10 Million and Salary 60-80 Lakh rupees per episode. He is leading and Most popular Television Personality, Forbes India ranked his 11th position on their Celebrity 100 list in 2016. Kapil Sharma was also an actor, works in Hindi Films & Hindi Television Serials. He was made his on-screen debut with Hindi Film Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon (2015) and His Television Serial Debut Hansde Hansde Ravo (2006). Kapil Sharma is best known for his comedy show. He is Highly talented and educated person.
Kapil Sharma Age 37 Years Old, He born in Amritsar, Punjab India. His Father Late K. Sharma, who worked as the head constable in Punjab Police and His Mother is Janak Rani. He has one brother Ashok Kumar Sharma and one sister Pooja Sharma. Kapil Sharma is unmarried and he is in a relationship with Ginni Chatrath (Actress). Kapil Sharma is graduated from Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar & Hindi College, Amritsar. He is Hindu by Religion, Sun Sign Aries and Nationality Indian.
Kapil Sharma Height 5 ft 9 in (175 cm) and Weight 73 Kg (161 Pounds). His Body Measurements are 40-34-12 Inches. Kapil Sharma Chest Size 40 Inches, Waist Size 34 Inches and Biceps Size 12 Inches. He has Black Color Hair and Black Color Eye.
Kapil Sharma Biceps Size Height Weight Body Measurements
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kapil Sharma
- Does Kapil Sharma smoke?: No
- Does Kapil Sharma drink alcohol?: Yes
- Kapil came from a lower middle-class family with no entertainment background and had to struggle a lot to get himself into roles that are worthy.
- He was paid minimum wages in the initial stages of his career and he even acted as a comedian without being paid at all. He has also worked in a PCO, a cloth mill and even picked crates of soft-drinks to earn money.
- His father died in 2004 due to Cancer. He didn’t have the money to join any acting course but due to his sheer talent, many institutions sponsored his acting course fee.
- According to Kapil, his sense of humour comes from his mother who has been his biggest source of inspiration.
- He started his acting career as a theatre artist when he was in his early 20s.
- His initial passion was singing and singing is the thing which made him come to the tinsel town.
- He was initially rejected in the audition round of ‘The Great Indian Laughter Challenge 3’, but received a call to return, and eventually, he won the competition.
- With the prize money of 10 lakh (INR) that he won, he did his sister’s wedding, which was the most lavish wedding in his family.
- He is one of the very few comedians in India who was ranked among the list of Forbes magazine in terms of power and money.
- He was being launched to the film industry by the legendary Yash Raj Films, but the project somehow stopped abruptly.
- He met his rumoured girlfriend, Preeti Simoes, on the sets of “Comedy Circus” and she is currently working as the creative director of “The Kapil Sharma Show.”
- He once made a news public that his ex-girlfriend who used to work with him in a theatre was married to a Gujarati store owner in London. Coincidentally he met her in London a few months ago.
- He is a left-hander.
- In April 2018, he filed an F.I.R. against Spotboye editor Vicky Lalvani and Neeti and Preeti Simoes for maligning his image. In reply, Lalwani shared an audio tape recording of his alleged phone conversation with Kapil Sharma.