Kapil Sharma Age, Height, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Wiki, Biography. Kapil Sharma is an Indian Stand-up comedian, Actor, TV Presenter and Producer. He was born on 2 April 1981 in Amritsar, Punjab, India. Kapil Sharma is popular for his TV Shows “The Kapil Sharma Show & Comedy Nights with Kapil”. He established himself as highest-paid & commercial successful Celebrity of India. Kapil Sharma Net Worth is $10 Million and Salary 60-80 Lakh rupees per episode. He is leading and Most popular Television Personality, Forbes India ranked his 11th position on their Celebrity 100 list in 2016. Kapil Sharma was also an actor, works in Hindi Films & Hindi Television Serials. He was made his on-screen debut with Hindi Film Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon (2015) and His Television Serial Debut Hansde Hansde Ravo (2006). Kapil Sharma is best known for his comedy show. He is Highly talented and educated person.
Kapil Sharma Age 37 Years Old, He born in Amritsar, Punjab India. His Father Late K. Sharma, who worked as the head constable in Punjab Police and His Mother is Janak Rani. He has one brother Ashok Kumar Sharma and one sister Pooja Sharma. Kapil Sharma is unmarried and he is in a relationship with Ginni Chatrath (Actress). Kapil Sharma is graduated from Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar & Hindi College, Amritsar. He is Hindu by Religion, Sun Sign Aries and Nationality Indian.
Kapil Sharma Height 5 ft 9 in (175 cm) and Weight 73 Kg (161 Pounds). His Body Measurements are 40-34-12 Inches. Kapil Sharma Chest Size 40 Inches, Waist Size 34 Inches and Biceps Size 12 Inches. He has Black Color Hair and Black Color Eye.
Kapil Sharma Biceps Size Height Weight Body Measurements
|Real Name||Kapil Sharma|
|Profession(s)||Comedian, Actor, Singer, Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 34 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|Date of Birth||2 April 1981|
|Age (as in 2018)||37 Years|
|Birth Place||Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|School||Shri Ram Ashram Sen. Sec. School, Amritsar|
|College||Hindu College, Amritsar
Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar
|Debut||Film Debut: Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon (2015)
TV Debut: Hansde Hansade Ravo (2006)
|Family||Father– Late K. Sharma (worked as head constable in Punjab police)
Mother– Janak Rani
Brother– Ashok Kumar Sharma
Sister– Pooja Sharma
|Address||Sardar Vallabbhai Patel Nagar, Versova, Mumbai|
|Controversies||• In 2015, he was accused of misbehaving with his female co-stars (Monali Thakur, Tanishaa Mukherjee, etc.) during an event related to International Marathi Film Festival Awards 2015. Initially, he refused to comment, however, he later tweeted that, “I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I’ve been hurt but I am alive. I am human, I am not perfect but I am thankful 🙂 (sic)”
• After the telecast of few initial episodes of The Kapil Sharma Show, nurses from various medical colleges and hospitals in Amritsar registered a complaint at a police station alleging that the show has demeaned their profession by objectifying them, such as Rochelle Rao portraying the character of a glamorous nurse, which led to people raising objections.
• On 9 September 2016, his tweet alleging corruption in the Shiv Sena- and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-ruled Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) created controversy, after which Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis replied on twitter by saying that, “Kapilbhai pls provide all info. Have directed MC, BMC to take the strictest action. We will not spare the culprit.”
• In December 2015, an FIR lodged was against him for destroying mangroves near his Versova residence in Mumbai.
• In March 2017, Kapil Sharma, who was reportedly drunk, was accused of being abusive to Sunil Grover on a flight from Melbourne, Australia. A few days later, Kapil admitted on Facebook that he had an ‘argument’ with Sunil and questioned the intentions of eyewitnesses who claimed that he had assaulted Sunil. In reply to which, Sunil posted a message on Facebook as given below.
• In April 2018, he had filed an F.I.R. against his former managers Preeti and Neeti Simoes and the editor of entertainment news portal ‘Spotboye,’ Vicky Lalwani, for maligning his image in media. Later, the F.I.R. got leaked online and was shown by Zee News. Kapil also mentioned that Preeti had threatened him to pay ₹25 lakh or otherwise she will create more tension for him. Vickey Lalwani also filed a non-consignable complaint against Kapil Sharma for using abusive language and threatening him over the phone. Sharma even tweeted on Friday with objectionable words against Lalwani.
|Favourite Food||Rajma-Chawal, Aloo Paranthas|
|Favourite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Musician||Gurdas Mann, Sardool Sikandar|
|Favourite Comedian||Gurpreet Ghuggi|
|Favourite Restaurant||Chak89 in London|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Ginni Chatrath (Comedia, Entrepreneur)|
|Car Collection||Range Rover Evoque|
|Salary||60-80 lakh/episode (INR)|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kapil Sharma
- Does Kapil Sharma smoke?: No
- Does Kapil Sharma drink alcohol?: Yes
- Kapil came from a lower middle-class family with no entertainment background and had to struggle a lot to get himself into roles that are worthy.
- He was paid minimum wages in the initial stages of his career and he even acted as a comedian without being paid at all. He has also worked in a PCO, a cloth mill and even picked crates of soft-drinks to earn money.
- His father died in 2004 due to Cancer. He didn’t have the money to join any acting course but due to his sheer talent, many institutions sponsored his acting course fee.
- According to Kapil, his sense of humour comes from his mother who has been his biggest source of inspiration.
- He started his acting career as a theatre artist when he was in his early 20s.
- His initial passion was singing and singing is the thing which made him come to the tinsel town.
- He was initially rejected in the audition round of ‘The Great Indian Laughter Challenge 3’, but received a call to return, and eventually, he won the competition.
- With the prize money of 10 lakh (INR) that he won, he did his sister’s wedding, which was the most lavish wedding in his family.
- He is one of the very few comedians in India who was ranked among the list of Forbes magazine in terms of power and money.
- He was being launched to the film industry by the legendary Yash Raj Films, but the project somehow stopped abruptly.
- He met his rumoured girlfriend, Preeti Simoes, on the sets of “Comedy Circus” and she is currently working as the creative director of “The Kapil Sharma Show.”
- He once made a news public that his ex-girlfriend who used to work with him in a theatre was married to a Gujarati store owner in London. Coincidentally he met her in London a few months ago.
- He is a left-hander.
- In April 2018, he filed an F.I.R. against Spotboye editor Vicky Lalvani and Neeti and Preeti Simoes for maligning his image. In reply, Lalwani shared an audio tape recording of his alleged phone conversation with Kapil Sharma.