Jyothika Height Weight Bra Size Age Biography Family Wiki Net Worth, Affairs, Marriage & much more! Jyothika Saravanan (née Jyothika Sadanah on 18 October 1977) is an Indian actress who predominantly appears in Tamil films. She also acted in some Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu and Hindi films.
She debuted in Bollywood in the Hindi film Doli Saja Ke Rakhna, directed by Priyadarshan. She starred in her first Tamil film Vaali and her first Telugu film Tagore, opposite Chiranjeevi.
Jyothika received critical praise for playing a Young Charming & Strong girl in Women-Centric Thriller Snegithiye , a blind woman in Perazhagan, Alter-egos Chandramukhi and Ganga in Chandramukhi, a Strong & Bold Characters in June R & Vettaiyadu Villaiyadu, A mute and deaf girl in Mozhi, a Negative Character in Pachaikili Muthucharam, a middle-aged woman in 36 Vayadhinile and the role of a menacing, short-tempered and a bold cop in Naachiyaar. However, the turning point of her career came with the success of Vaali (1999) and Kushi (2000). At the peak of her career, she agreed to play the role of an antagonist in Pachaikili Muthucharam (2007).
She received her first Filmfare Awards for Vaali as Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut – South. She was awarded the Filmfare Best Tamil Actress Award for Kushi. A string of successful films followed and gained prominence for her performances in Kushi, Dhool, Thenali, Thirumalai, Dumm Dumm Dumm, Snegithiye, Kaaka Kaaka, Perazhagan, Chandramukhi, June R, Pachaikili Muthucharam, Mozhi, 36 Vayadhinile, Magalir Mattum, Naachiyaar.
Jyothika left the industry at the peak of her career marrying actor Suriya on 11 September 2006, after being engaged in a relationship for several years, and with whom she was paired in seven films. She won three Filmfare Awards, three Tamil Nadu State Film Awards, Dinakaran Awards, International Tamil Film Awards
She made a comeback in the film 36 Vayadhinile (2015) where her performance was given strong reviews and she received Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress for the movie. She ranked at the top among the best actresses of South India by The Times of India
Early and personal life
Jyothika was born to a Punjabi father and a Maharashtrian mother. Her father is Chander Sadanah, a film producer and her mother
She completed her schooling in Learner’s Academy, Mumbai. She later majored in Psychology at the Mithibai College in Mumbai. She also has a sister Roshini (born Radhika) and a brother Suraj, who is working as an assistant director for Priyadarshan.
Jyothika married actor Suriya on 11 September 2006, with whom she was paired in seven films; Poovellam Kettuppar, Uyirile Kalanthathu, Kaakha Kaakha, Perazhagan, Maayavi, June R and Sillunu Oru Kaadhal. The couple has two children, daughter Diya (born 10 August 2007) and son Dev (born 7 June 2010).
Jyothika Height Weight Bra Size Age Biography Family Wiki
|Real Name||Jyothika Sadanah|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||5′ 7″ (165 cm)|
|Weight||62 kg (132 lbs)|
|Body Measurement||34-30-36 |
Bra Size – 34 Inches
Waist Size – 30 Inches
Hip Size – 36 Inches
Body Shape – Hourglass
Dress Size- 8 (US)
Shoe Size- 4 (US)
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||18 October 1978|
|Age (2019)||40 years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Home Address||Not Present|
|Current City||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Learners Academy, Mumbai|
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Psychology|
|Net Worth||30-40 Crore|
|Father||Chander Sadanah (Film Producer)|
|Brother||Suraj (Assistant Director)|
|Sister||Roshini (aka Radhika Sadanah, Actress)|
|Husband||Suriya ( Actor)|
|Hobbies||Reading books, Listening to music|
|Favorites Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Food||Eggs Benedict, Pizza, Butter chicken, Kaali daal, Kung Pao chicken, Kung Pao potatoes, Honey Nut Crunch |
& Bavarian Chocolate
|Debut Movie||Doli Saja Ke Rakhna (1998)|
|Telugu/Kannada||One Two Three (2002)|
|Favorite Color||Not Present|
|Favorite Destination||Not Present|
|Debut TV||Not Present|
Jyothika Interesting Facts
- Jyothika was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India to Film Producer, Chander Sadanah and Seema Sadanah.
- She has a brother name is Suraj, who is an assistant director and two sisters named, Roshini, Actress & half-sister, Nagma, Actress.
- She holds graduation in Psychology from Mithibai College, Mumbai.
- Jyothika started her acting career with Bollywood Film ‘Doli Saja Ke Rakhna’ (1998). Her Debut Tamil Film, Vaali’ (1999), Debut Telugu Film ‘One Two Three’ (2002) and Debut Malayalam Film ‘Rakkilippattu’ (2007).
- She is big fan of Actors, Aamir Khan, Sridevi and Music Director A. R. Rahman.
- She is married to actor, Suriya on September 11, 2006 and they have two children; a son name is Dev and a daughter name is Diya.
- Jyothika worked many films in different languages like, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Englsih, Kannada and Malayalam.
- She received many awards like Filmfare Award, Tamil Nadu State Film Award, Kalaimamani Award for Best Actress.
- Jyothika is very beautiful, most popular and commercial successful South Indian Film Actress.