Julia Roberts was born on October 28, 1967 in Smyrna, Georgia. After graduating from high school, she went to New York to pursue acting.
Her first break came when she appeared in two youth-oriented movies Mystic Pizza and Satisfaction. Her biggest success was in the notable movie Pretty Woman, for which she got an Oscar nomination, and also won the People’s Choice award for Favorite Actress.
In 2000, she won the Academy Award for Best Actress for her performance in Erin Brockovich. She had become one of the highest-paid actresses in the world from 2005 to 2006.
Julia Roberts Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Full Name||Julia Fiona Roberts|
|Profession||Actress, Executive Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters – 175 cm
in meters – 1.75 m
in feet inches – 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms – 58 kg
in Pounds – 128 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-24-35|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 1967|
|Age (as in 2017)||49 Years|
|Birth Place||Smyrna, Georgia, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Smyrna, Georgia, U.S.|
|School||Fitzhugh Lee Elementary School, Smyrna, Georgia
Griffin Middle School, Smyrna, Georgia
Campbell High School in Smyrna, Georgia.
|Educational Qualification||Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia|
|Debut||Film– Satisfaction (1988)
TV– Crime Story (1986-88)
|Family||Father– Walter Grady Roberts (1933-1977)
Mother– Betty Lou (née Bredemus)
Brother– Eric Roberts (Older Brother) (Actor)
Sister– Lisa Roberts Gillan (Sister) (Actress)
Nancy Motes (Younger Half Sister)
|Ethnicity||English, Irish, German, Scottish, Swedish and Welsh descent|
Hirsch Wallerstein Hayum Matlof and Fishman LLP
10100 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90067
|Hobbies||Theater Acting, Reading, Travelling|
|Controversies||Julia Roberts says she was a “selfish little brat” before meeting married husband Danny Moder which was in the critics recently.|
|Favorite Film||Pretty Woman (1990)|
|Favorite Food||Sourdough toast, Blueberries, Coconut water|
Boyfriends, Affairs and More
|Boyfriends/Affairs||Lyle Lovett (1993-1995)
Daniel Day-Lewis (1995)
Ethan Hawke (1995)
Matthew Perry (1995-1996)
Pat Manocchia (1996)
Benjamin Bratt (1998-2001)
George Clooney (2000)
Daniel Moder (2001-Present)
|Husband/Spouse||Lyle Lovett (1993, div. 1995)
Daniel Moder (2002)
|Marriage Date||4 July 2002|
|Children||Son– Henry Daniel Moder, Phinnaeus Moder
Daughter– Hazel Moder
|Car Collection||Toyota Prius|
|Assets||Green Mansion in Malibu, Californian home in California, Taos Ranch for $ 2.5 million, Manhattan apartment in New Mexico Ranch|
|Salary/Fees||$750,000 Dollars a day|
|Net Worth||$25 Million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Julia Roberts
- Does Julia Roberts smoke?: No, but, she has been seen in movie scenes smoking.
- Does Julia Roberts drinks alcohol?: Yes
- Before longing for turning into a performing artist, she needed to be a veterinarian.
- She later contemplated news-casting in spite of the fact that she never finished her degree.
- As a youngster, Julia used to chomp her toenails off as opposed to section them. “I was extremely limber,” she told Movie line in 2002.
- In the wake of moving on from secondary school in 1985, Roberts moved to New York City to live with her sister, Lisa, who, alongside Roberts’ sibling, Eric, was seeking after an acting vocation.
- She once went for a section on All My Children (1970), however, was turned down.
- In 1987, she featured in Satisfaction close by Liam Neeson. Despite the fact that the film didn’t do well, they became hopelessly enamored and moved in together. She was 19, and he was 35 at the time. They separated a year later.