Jonita Gandhi Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Biography, Wiki, Family. Jonita Gandhi is an Indian Singer. She was born on 23 October 1989 in New Delhi, India. Jonita Gandhi mainly works in Bollywood Film Industry. She was made her Singing debut on The Bollywood Movie Chennai Express Title Track (2013). She Completed Bachelor of Health Sciences and Honors Business Administration from Richard Ivey School of Business. Jonita Gandhi has very good singing skills and She is most of the people favorite singer of the country. She has sung by many songs. Her Song Break-Up from the movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil became an instant hit upon release.
Jonita Gandhi Age 28 Years Old, She born in Ontario, Canada. Her Father Named Deepak Gandhi, an Electronic Engineer, Runs a music studio and Her Mother Name Not Available on the internet. She has 1 brother named Mandeep Gandhi. Jonita Gandhi is unmarried and is not dating with anyone. She is Hindu by Religion and Horoscope/Sun Sign by Scorpio.
Jonita Gandhi Height 5 ft 4 in (163 cm) and Weight 57 Kg (126 Pounds). Her Body Measurements are 34-25-35 Inches. Jonita Gandhi Bra Size 34B, Waist Size 25 Inches and Hip Size 35 Inches. She Wears 8 Inches Shoe Size and 12 Inches Dress Size. Jonita Gandhi has black color hair and dark brown color eye.
Jonita Gandhi Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Jonita Gandhi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet-Inches- 5′ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 57 kg
in Pounds- 126 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||23 October 1989|
|Age (as in 2017)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|College/University||Richard Ivey School of Business (University of Western Ontario)|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Health Sciences (BHSc), Honors Business Administration (HBA)|
|Singing Debut||Bollywood: Chennai Express Title Track (2013)|
|Family||Mother– Name Not Known
Father– Deepak Gandhi (Electronics Engineer, Runs a music studio)
Brother– Mandeep Gandhi
|Favourite Songs||‘Lag jaa gale’ from the movie ‘Woh Kaun Thi’
‘Aap ki nazron ne samjha’ from the movie ‘Anpadh’
‘Aji rooth kar kahan jaiyega’ from the movie ‘Aarzoo’
|Favourite Singers||A. R. Rahman, Benny Dayal, Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhonsle|
|Favourite Music Genre||Romance|
|Favourite Actress||Alia Bhatt|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jonita Gandhi
- Does Jonita Gandhi smoke: Not Known
- Does Jonita Gandhi drink alcohol: Yes
- Jonita Gandhi’s tryst with music began when she first performed a gig at her father’s show on a Christmas event in Toronto. She was only 7 years old at that time. Notably, her father is a musician by hobby and an Electronics engineer by profession.
- Interestingly, unlike other singers, Jonita didn’t undergo any formal training in singing while growing up. She just learned the basics of the art by listening to veteran singers like Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhosle. However, later, in order to sharpen her skills so as to become a Bollywood playback singer, she finally had to undergo training in Indian classical singing.
- After her graduation, she became a part of a musical group led by singer Sonu Nigam. As part of the group, she performed live in many countries viz. Russia, USA, England, etc.
- Jonita’s dream of sharing the studio space with singer-music composer A. R. Rahman changed into reality when the duo sang a track for the Tamil movie- O Kadhal Kanmani (2015).
- She says that if not a singer, she would have been a corporate banker.
- Her ‘Break-Up’ song from the movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016) became an instant hit upon release.
- Jonita is an avid pet lover.