Jhanvi Kapoor Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Wiki, Boyfriend, Family. Jhanvi Kapoor is an Indian Actress. She was born on 7 March 1997 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is the daughter of Late Actress Sridevi & Boney Kapoor, Film Producer. Jhanvi Kapoor along with Shahrukh Khan‘s son Aryan Khan is undergoing training in acting from a Film Institute in the USA named ‘The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute’. She is going to making her Bollywood Debut with Actor Varun Dhawan in the upcoming movie Shiddat. Jhanvi Kapoor is very beautiful, smart & talented girl. She was offered a role opposite Actor Mahesh Babu for her debut, but she declined it. Jhanvi Kapoor wants to make the career in Bollywood. She is most popular Celebrity in India.
Jhanvi Kapoor Age 20 Years Old, She born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Her Father named Boney Kapoor, Film Producer and Her mother named Sridevi, (died; Actress). She has one half-brother Arjun Kapoor and one sister Khushi Kapoor & one half-sister Anshula Kapoor. Jhanvi Kapoor is unmarried and She is in a relationship and her boyfriend name is Shikhar Pahariya, Maternal grandchild of Suchil Kumar Shinde. She is Hindu by religion and Horoscope / Sun Sign is Pisces.
Jhanvi Kapoor Height 5 ft 4 in (163 cm) and Weight 50 Kg (110 Pounds). Her Body Measurements are 33-25-33 Inches. Jhanvi Kapoor Bra Size 33B, Waist Size 25 Inches and Hip Size 33 Inches. She wearing shoe size 8 and dress size 12. She has black color hair and dark brown color eyes.
Jhanvi Kapoor Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Janhvi Kapoor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 50 kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-32|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||7 March 1997|
|Age (as in 2018)||21 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai|
|College||The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute, Los Angeles, USA|
|Education Qualification||Course in Theatres and Films|
|Debut||Film– Dhadak (2018)|
|Family||Father– Boney Kapoor (Film producer)
Mother– Late Sridevi (Actress)
Brother– Arjun Kapoor (Actor, Elder half-brother)
Sisters– Khushi Kapoor (Younger), Anshula Kapoor (Elder half-sister)
|Address||An apartment in Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri, North West, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, Listening to music|
|Controversy||In August 2016, intimate photographs of Jhanvi and her boyfriend Akshat Rajan were leaked online. The duo was seen locking lips in one of the two photographs.|
|Favorite Food||South Indian & Italian cuisine|
|Favorite Actor(s)||Salman Khan, Shahid Kapoor|
|Favorite Actress||Kareena Kapoor|
|Favorite Film(s)||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam|
|Favorite Fashion Designer||Manish Malhotra|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jhanvi Kapoor
- Does Jhanvi Kapoor smoke: Not Known
- Does Jhanvi Kapoor drink alcohol: Yes
- Jhanvi was born with a silver spoon as her father is a renowned Bollywood filmmaker, and mother, a prolific multilingual actress.
- The actual spelling of her name is “Janhvi,” but since the name “Jhanvi” trended first, it spread over the internet.
- Jhanvi along with Shahrukh Khan‘s son Aryan Khan received the training in acting from a renowned film institute in the USA named ‘The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute’. Notably, Ranbir Kapoor had also undergone training from the same institute.
- In 2015, Jhanvi was offered a role opposite Telegu superstar Mahesh Babu, but she declined it.
- Sridevi was initially not happy about Jhanvi’s decision to join Bollywood and instead wanted her to get married and settled down as she didn’t want to see her struggling in Bollywood.
- She is set to make her Bollywood debut with Karan Johar‘s ‘Dhadak’ (2018) alongside Shahid Kapoor’s brother Ishaan Khattar.
- Her mother had a dream to see her on the silver screen, but it didn’t happen on 24 February 2018, while attending a wedding function in Dubai, she bid adieu to this living planet. According to forensic reports, she died of “accidental drowning.”