An American actress and producer, Jennifer Anne Garner was born on April 17, 1972. She began her acting career from two Shakespeare plays called A Midsummer Night’s Dream and The Merchant of Venice. Afterwards, Garner appeared in several theatre plays and television series. Her film debut was from the feature film Dude, Where’s My Car. But the role which provided her success and critical acclaim was of CIA officer Sydney Bristow in the drama series Alias. This show on aired for five seasons and she also received Golden Globe Award and Screen Actors Guild Award for her sensational work in this series. Later on, Jennifer continued her success by appearing in high profile films including Daredevil, Juno, The Odd Life of Timothy Green and Elektra.
In addition to that, Garner is also a film producer she owned a production company called Vandalia Films and the debut movie which was produced by her was Butter in 2012. Philanthropically, Jennifer worked for the early childhood education, health and poverty issues. As far as her personal life is concerned, Jennifer Garner married to actor Scott Foley but the couple separated after three years of relationship. In 2005, she married to actor Ben Affleck and they have three children together but unfortunately, the couple announced their separation in June 2015.
Jennifer Garner Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Biography & Wiki|
|Born Name||Jennifer Anne Garner|
|Nickname||Jennifer, Jennifer Garner|
|Occupation||Actress & Producer|
|Age (2019)||47 Years|
|Date of birth||17 April 1972|
|Place of birth||Houston, Texas, USA|
|Height Weight & Feet|
|Height in Centimeters||173 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.73 m|
|Height in Feet/ Inches||5′ 8″|
|Weight in Kilograms||60 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||132 lbs|
|Measurements & Physical Stats|
|Body Measurements||34-27-35 in (87-69-89 cm)|
|Waist Size||27 Inches|
|Hip Size||35 Inches|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Feet/Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Father||William John Garner|
|Mother||Patricia Ann Garner|
|Sisters||Susannah Kay Garner Carpenter &Melissa Garner Wylie|
|Husband Boyfriends & Affairs|
|Husband||Scott Foley (m. 2000; div. 2004) & Ben Affleck (m. 2005; separated 2015)|
|Boyfriends/ Affairs||Scott Foley & Ben Affleck|
|No. of Children||3|
|Children/ Son/ Daughter||Samuel Garner Affleck, Seraphina Rose Elizabeth Affleck, Violet Affleck|
|Contact Address & Phone Number||Unknown|
|Net Worth & Salary|
|Net Worth||$40 million|
|Salary per Film||Update Soon|
Interesting Facts about Jennifer Garner
- Like every other celebrity, the star has an unknown and interesting side of her. Some of the interesting facts about her and her habits include:
- She is in the board of trustees of Save the Children, the American branch of the British Children’s charity.
- She also supports the Early Steps to school success program.
- She got married to Ben Affleck while she was for months pregnant.
- In 2002, she had to deal with a stalker: Steven Burky who was later arrested for going against the restraining order and sent to a mental asylum.
- She had always dreamt of being either a Doctor or Librarian, a dream that gradually changed as she learnt more about acting and fell in love with it.
- She started practicing ballet at the age of three.
- She plays the saxophone she was rated as the sexiest woman of the year by the Marxim magazine
- She plays the saxophone.
- Before she started her acting career, she worked as a hostess at Isabella’s restaurant in New York.
- She has once participated indirectly in politics by donating 25,000 dollars to the Democratic politician Wendy Davis.
- In her kitchen, she has a cabinet full of chocolates.