Iman Ali Height, Weight, Age, Family, Wiki, Biography, Husband, Photo. Iman Ali is a Pakistani Actress and Model. She was born on 19 December 1977. Iman Ali mainly works in Urdu Film and Drama Serials. She was made her on-screen debut with thriller film Khuda Kay Liye (2007) and Her TV Drama Debut Kismat. Iman Ali received twice Lux Style Awards for Best Dressed Celebrity and Best Actress Award. She is so much pretty and highly talented actresses in Pakistan. She has worked with Indian designers such as Suneet Varma, Tarun Tahiliani, Rina Dhaka, Manish Malhotra and JJ Valaya.
Iman Ali Age 40 Years Old, She born in Lahore, Pakistan. Her Father Abid Ali and Mother Humera Ali & Step Mother Rabia Noreen. She has two sisters, Rama Ali and Maryam Ali. Iman Ali is very much single and in a relationship with Bollywood director Imtiaz Ali. She is Islam by Religion and Horoscope/Sun Sign Sagittarius.
Iman Ali Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Iman Ali|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 58 kg
in Pounds- 128 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||19 December 1977|
|Age (as in 2017)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Saggitarius|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Film Debut: Khuda Kay Liye (2007)
TV Debut: Dil Dekay Jaien Gey (2008)
|Family||Father– Abid Ali
Mother– Humera Ali
Step Mother– Rabia Noreen
Sister– Rahma Ali
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Imtiaz Ali (Bollywood Director)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Iman Ali
- Does Iman Ali smoke?: Not Known
- Does Iman Ali drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Iman Ali is a Pakistani actress and model who made her film debut with a leading role in the 2007 thriller film Khuda Kay Liye.
- She is born to Abid Ali one of the finest Pakistani artists and famous Pakistani singer Humera Ali.
- She has worked with Indian designers such as Suneet Varma, Tarun Tahiliani, Rina Dhaka, Manish Malhotra and JJ Valaya.
- She also appeared in a supporting role in Shoaib Mansoor’s second film, Bol opposite Humaima Malick, Atif Aslam and Mahira Khan.