The English footballer Harry Kane plays as a striker for his country’s national team and the Tottenham Hotspur football club. His senior career began with the Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur while has played for other clubs like Norwich City, Leyton Orient and Leicester City on loan as well. Since being a regular for Tottenham, Harry has played a key role in his club’s success and has scored many crucial goals for his team. As far as his international career is concerned, Kane was first called up for the England national team in 2015 and is widely considered to become one of the great players, the country has ever produced. While when it comes to the personal life of the footballer, Harry Kane has been in a relationship with Katie Goodland for many years.
Harry Kane Biceps Size Height Weight Body Measurements
|Full Name||Harry Edward Kane|
|Nicknames||The HurriKane, Golden Boy|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 188 cm
in meters– 1.88 m
in feet inches– 6’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 80 kg
in pounds– 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 inches
– Waist: 30 inches
– Biceps: 13.5 inches
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Debut||International: 19 March 2015 for England against Lithuania in UEFA Euro 2016 qualifiers
Club: 25 August 2011 for Tottenham Hotspurs against Hearts in UEFA Europa League
|Jersey Number||#9 England
#10 Tottenham Hotspurs
|Awards/Honours/Achievements||• PFA Young Player of the Year: 2014-2015
• Premier League Golden Boot: 2015–16, 2016–17
• England Player of the Year Award: 2017
|Career Turning Point||2015-2016 Season|
|Date of Birth||28 July, 1993|
|Age (as in 2018)||25Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|School||Larkswood Primary Academy, Chingford Foundation School|
|Educational Qualification||High School|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Working out, Playing Golf, Watching American Football|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Girlfriend||Katie Goodland (fitness instructor)|
Daughter– Ivy Jane Kane
|Parents||Father– Patrick Kane
Mother– Kim Kane
|Siblings||Brother– Charlie Kane
|Favourite Food(s)||Steak, Brown Rice and Salad|
|Favourite Sportsperson(s)||Rory McIlroy, Tom Brady, David Beckham|
|Favourite Film||Law Abiding Citizen|
|Favourite Actor||Ryan Gosling|
|Favourite Singer||Justin Bieber|
|Favourite TV Shows||Dexter|
|Cars Collection||Rang Rover, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Lamborghini|
|Assets/Properties||A Mansion in England worth £40,000|
|Salary (Approx.)||$12 million (₹81 Crore)|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$50 million (₹340 Crore)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Harry Kane
- Does Harry Kane smoke?: No
- Does Harry Kane drink alcohol?: No
- He was born in the suburbs of Walthamstow, 10 minutes away from White Hart Lane (Home Stadium of Tottenham Hotspurs).
- David Beckham was his childhood hero.
- At the age of 8, he spent a year at the Arsenal Youth Academy before getting rejected and then returning to his earlier club Ridgeway Rovers.
- In his childhood, he used to collect football stickers.
- On 7 January 2011, he was loaned to Leyton Orient until the end of the 2010–11 season.
- He ended that season with five goals in 18 matches.
- On 25 August 2011, he made his first appearance for Tottenham
- On 29 December 2011, he joined Championship club Millwall on loan till the end of the season.
- He ended up scoring 7 goals in 14 matches for the season.
- On 31 August 2012, he joined Norwich City on a season-long loan making his debut against West Ham United.
- In February 2013, he joined Leicester City to help them get automatic promotion from the championship.
- In the 2014-2015 Season, he played for Tottenham and gradually became a regular in the team.
- On 2 February, he captained Tottenham for the first time.
- In the 2015-2016 Season, he scored 26 goals and won the Golden Boot.
- Again, in 2016-2017 Season, he ended up scoring 29 goals and won the Golden Boot; second year in succession.
- He is a big Patriots fan and loves to watch American Football.
- In an interview, he said that he is scared of not being able to achieve what he desires.
- He is a big fan of American Actor Ryan Gosling.