Gauri Khan Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Son, Biography, Wiki, Family. Gauri Khan is an Indian Film Producer and an Interior Designer. She was born on 8 October 1970 in New Delhi, India. Gauri Khan is the wife of Bollywood Actor Shahrukh Khan. She is the co-owner of the Production house named Red Chillies Entertainment with her husband, Shahrukh Khan. Gauri Khan has produced many commercially successful movies such as Main Hoon Na (2004), Om Shanti Om (2007), My Name Is Khan (2010), Ra. One (2011), Chennai Express (2013), Happy New Year (2014), Dilwale and Raees—the last three rank among the highest grossing Hindi films. Gauri Khan Age 48 (2018) Years Old, She born in New Delhi, India. Her Father Colonel Ramesh Chandra Chhibber, an army and Mother Savita Chhibber. She has a brother Vikrant Chibber. Gauri Khan is married to Shahrukh Khan, Bollywood Actor in 1991. The couple blessed with two sons Aryan Khan, Abram Khan and one daughter, Suhana Khan. Gauri Khan is Hindu by Religion and Sun Sign/Horoscope Libra.
Gauri Khan Height 5 ft 3 in (161 cm) and Weight 57 Kg (125 Pounds). Her Body Measurements are 34-27-34 Inches. Gauri Khan Bra Size 34B, Waist Size 27 Inches and Hip Size 34 Inches. She Wears 8 Inches Shoe Size and 12 Inches Dress Size. Gauri Khan has Black Color Hair and Black Color Eye.
Gauri Khan Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Gauri Chibber|
|Nickname||The First Lady of Bollywood|
|Profession||Producer, interior designer, costume designer, social worker|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in Feet-Inches- 5′ 3″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 57 Kg
in Pounds- 125 lbs
|Date of Birth||8 October 1970|
|Age (as in 2018)||48 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Loreto Convent School, Delhi|
|College||Lady Sriram College, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelors in History|
|Family||Father-Colonel Ramesh Chandra Chhibber (Army)
Mother– Savita Chhibber
Brother– Vikrant Chibber
|Address||MANNAT, Band Stand, Bandra, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Spending time with her kids|
|Controversies||It is widely believed that before the birth of their third child, the couple went for a sex determination test.|
|Favourite Actor||Shahrukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Nene Dixit|
|Favourite Film||Chak De India|
|Favourite Color||Black and White|
|Favourite Perfume||Black Opium|
|Favourite Destination||UK and Goa|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Children||Daughter– Suhana Khan
Son– Aryan Khan, Abram Khan
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Gauri Khan
- Does Gauri Khan smoke?: No
- Does Gauri Khan drink alcohol?: Yes
- Gauri met her love Shahrukh Khan when she was 14 years old while Shahrukh was 19 years old.
- She dated King Khan for seven years before finally marrying him in 1991.
- After her marriage, Shahrukh and Gauri shifted to a small apartment in Mumbai but she wasn’t happy with the apartment as she was from a wealthy family and had never lived in such a small apartment.
- Gauri is a co-owner of Red Chillies Entertainment.
- She opened her interior designing store in Mumbai called The Design Cell.
- She is a Belieber, a hardcore fan of Justin Beiber.
- She idolizes Victoria Beckham as her style model.