Fawad Khan Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Family, Biography, Wiki. Fawad Khan is a Pakistani Actor, Model and Singer. He was born in 29 November 1981 in Karachi, Pakistan. Fawad Khan mainly works in Hindi, Pakistani Movies and Pakistani Dramas. He established his career as one of the highest paid actors in Pakistani Industry with received Filmfare awards, six Hum Awards and three Lux Style Awards. This Dashing acting was made his on-screen debut with film Khuda Kay Liye (2007) and His Television Debut Jutt and Bond (2000). Fawad Khan began his music career by joining Entity Paradigm, an alternative rock band based in Lahore, Pakistan.
Fawad Khan Age 36 Years Old, He born in Karachi, Pakistan. His Parents and Siblings Name not available on the internet. He had her education with Bachelor in Computers and Telecom Engineering from National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences Lahore (NUCES), Lahore. Fawad Khan is married to Sadaf Khan. The couple blessed with a son Ayaan and a daughter Elayna. He is Islam by Religion, Sun Sign Sagittarius and Nationality Pakistani.
Fawad Khan Biceps Size Height Weight Body Measurements
|Real Name||Fawad Afzal Khan|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 69 kg
in Pounds- 152 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 41 Inches
– Waist: 33 Inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||29 November 1981|
|Age (as in 2018)||37 Years|
|Birth Place||Karachi, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|School||Lahore Grammar School, Lahore
|College||National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences Lahore (NUCES), Lahore|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor in Computers and Telecom Engineering|
|Debut||Film: Khuda Kay Liye (2007)
TV: Jutt and Bond (2000)
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brothers– Not Known
Sisters– Not Known
|Hobbies||Singing, playing guitar, watching cartoons|
|Controversies||• In 2015, Shiv Sena seeking a ban on Pakistani artists like him.
• After the Uri attack in September 2016, political parties such as MNS and Shiv Sena gave Pakistani actors an ultimatum to leave India and told the Bollywood filmmakers to exclude their scenes in the films. As he was part of Karan Johar’s Ae Dil Hail Mushkil, he left India but Karan continuously supported him and other Pakistani actors on twitter.
|Favourite Food||Sarson Saag, Butter Chicken, Chicken Biryani|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Actress||Not Known|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood: Angoor, Golmaal (old), Dabbang, Singham, Om Shanti Om, Do Aur Do Paanch, Mr. Natwarlal, Satte Pe Satta, Shahenshah, Omkara, Mr. India|
Girls, Affairs and More
|Salary||2 crore/film (PKR)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Fawad Khan
- Does Fawad Khan smoke?: Yes
- Does Fawad Khan drink alcohol?: Yes
- Fawad spent the majority of his childhood outside Pakistan such as in Manchester, Saudi Arabia, and Greece, and returned to Pakistan at the age of 12.
- He has always been a bit of a quiet person and was a victim of racist bullying during his school days when he was abroad.
- He used to bunk his classes to act in a sitcom and to perform in the then super popular rock band “Entity Paradigm (EP).”
- He aspired to be an animator, but he ended up becoming a software engineer to please his father.
- He is diabetic with type 1 diabetes and ties a device on his arm to view the disease level.
- He is a fine singer and was part of a band called “Entity Paradigm”, who made an album “Irtiqa” in 2003.
- He refused to do intimate scenes with Alia Bhatt in the film “Kapoor & Sons.”
- He won the “Best TV Actor Award for his role as Hassan in serial “Dastaan”.
- He owns a clothing brand called “Silk.”
- He was not the first choice for debut film”Khuda Kay Liye”, as it was initially offered to Ali Zafar.
- He wears glasses for farsightedness or hyperopia.
- In 2015, he became the first Pakistani actor to win a Filmfare award for Best Debut Actor (Male) in “Khoobsurat.”
- He went abroad to attend charity events for cricketer Imran Khan’s philanthropic cancer hospital.
- He married Sadaf Khan after 8 years long relationship.