Get to know more about Eugenie Bouchard from here! Her date of birth is February 25, 1994. She is the best and top most Canadian professional tennis player. Yes, she is currently ranked at world No. 24, she also reached the semifinals of that 2014 Australian Open. She has also been named as the WTA Newcomer of the Year. She was born to Michel Bouchard who is an investment banker, and she is the daughter of Julie Leclair. Yes, she has also a non-identical twin sister named as Beatrice, she is just six minutes older that that of her! She has been named after Princess Eugenie of York. She is quite fluent in both these languages which are French and English. We saw that she started playing tennis when she had the age of five. She is also the member of Tennis Canada’s National Training Centr. She has also attended The Study school in Westmount. At the age of 15, she just make a return to Montreal to get the training, She has also been the proficient student in the subject of mathematics and also in the subject of science. Just stay tuned with us and we will be telling you more details about this tennis player!
Eugenie Bouchard Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Eugenie Bouchard|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet- 5′ 10″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 61 kg (in 2015)
in Pounds- 134 lbs (Approx.)
|International Debut||Turned pro in 2009|
|Nature on field||Arrogant|
|Achievements (main ones)||• 1 singles WTA title, 6 ITF titles.
• She achieved the highest career ranking of No. 5 in October 2014.
• She has won 208 games in her career while losing 130.
|Career Turning Point||2014 was an eventful year for Bouchard. Not only did she qualify for consecutive semifinals of Australian Open and French Open but also made it to the finals of Wimbledon.|
|Date of Birth||25 February 1994|
|Age (as in 2018)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|School||The Study, Westmount, Quebec|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Michel Bouchard (Investment Banker)
Mother– Julie Leclair
Brother– William Bouchard (Younger brother)
Sisters– Beatrice Bouchard (Fraternal older twin sister), Charlotte Bouchard (Younger Sister)
|Hobbies||Reading & Swimming|
|Controversies||• Bouchard refused to shake hands with her opponent Alexandra Dulgheru at a Federation cup draw ceremony. Genie justified it by saying that she does not believe in wishing her opponents good luck before the match. This incident sparked a big controversy regarding Bouchard’s hostile attitude.|
|Favourite Tennis Player||Roger Federer|
|Favourite Musician||Jonas Brothers (Rock Band)|
|Favourite Singer||Justin Bieber|
|Boys, Family & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Luke Bambridge (2012-2013) (Rumored)
Alex Galchenyuk (2013-present) (Rumored)
|Net Worth||$3.5 Million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Eugenie Bouchard
- Does Eugenie Bouchard smoke: No
- Does Eugenie Bouchard drink alcohol: Yes
- Eugenie Bouchard started playing Tennis at a mere age of 5.
- Genie was a star student in mathematics and science, and at one point considered a career as a physician.
- She is the winner of the 2012 Junior Wimbledon Championship, where she defeated the 3rd seed Elina Svitolina thus becoming the first Canadian ever to win a Grand Slam in juniors or pro.
- In 2014, she was named WTA Most Improved Player of the Year.
- Eugenie has a fraternal twin sister named Beatrice, who is six minutes older. The siblings are named after Prince Andrew’s daughters. She also has two younger siblings, Charlotte and William, similarly named after prominent royals – Charlotte Casiraghi & Prince William.
- Genie’s celebrity crush is Justin Bieber. Her fans on social media often mock her because of such a unique ‘taste.’
- She has a very dedicated fan group by the name of ‘Genie Army’ which travels all over the Globe with her during the WTA tour.