Emmanuel Macron Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Biography, Wife, Family. Emmanuel Macron was born on 21 December 1977 (Age 40 Years) in Amiens, France. He is a French Politician is the president of France and ex officio Co-Price of Andorra. Emmanuel Macron is very talented and Powerful politician of French. He was senior Civil Servant and investment banker before entering politics. Emmanuel Macron Net Worth is $245 Million and His Salary $82 Million Euro.
Macron studied Philosophy at Paris Nanterre University and completed Masters of Public Affairs at Sciences Po and Graduated from the Ecole Nationale d’Administraion (ENA). He is the former member of Le Republique en Marche (2016-present).
Body Measurements: Emmanuel Macron Height 5 Feet 9 Inches approx. 175 cm and Weight 73 Kg approx. 161 lbs. He is Very Smart and Handsome looking for his strong body fitness. Emmanuel Macron Hair Color is Brown and Eye Color is Blue. His Ethnicity French, Religion Roman Catholicism and Zodiac Sign Sagittarius.
Emmanuel Macron Biceps Size Height Weight Body Measurements
|Real Name||Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frédéric Macron|
|Party||Socialist Party (2006-2009)
Le Republique en Marche (2016-present)
|Political Journey||• In 2006, he joined the Socialist Party (PS).
• In 2009, he quit the Socialist Party.
• From 2012 to 2014, he served as deputy secretary-general of the Élysée.
• In 2015, he said that he was now an independent candidate.
• On 26 August 2014, he was appointed the Minister of Economy and Finance in the 2nd Valls Cabinet.
• On 30 August 2016, he resigned from the government ahead of the 2017 presidential election.
• In 2016, he founded his own progressive political movement, En Marche!.
• On 16 November 2016, he formally declared his candidacy for the French presidency.
|Biggest Rival||Marine Le Pen|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet-Inches- 5′ 9″
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 73 kg
in Pounds- 161 lbs
|Date of Birth||21 December 1977|
|Age (as in 2017)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||Amiens, France|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|School||Jésuites de la Providence (lycée in Amiens)
élite high school Lycée Henri-IV, Paris, France
|College/University||University of Paris-Ouest Nanterre La Défense, Nanterre, France
Sciences Po (Paris Institute of Political Studies), Paris, France
|Educational Qualifications||A master’s degree in public affairs from Sciences Po (Paris Institute of Political Studies) in 2004
DEA Degree in Philosophy from the University of Paris-Ouest Nanterre La Défense
|Debut||In 2006, when he became a member of the Socialist Party (PS)|
|Family||Father– Jean-Michel Macron (Professor of Neurology)
Mother– Françoise (Noguès) (a Physician)
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
Girls, Affairs and More
|Sexual Orientation||Not Known|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Brigitte Trogneux, High School Teacher (1992-present)
Mathieu Gallet, Radio France CEO (Rumored)
|Wife||Brigitte Trogneux, High School Teacher (m. 2007)|
|Children||Daughters– Laurence, Tiphaine (both are stepdaughters)
Son– Sebastien (step son)
|Salary||$82 million (as in 2016)|
|Net Worth||$245 million (as in 2016)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Emmanuel Macron
- Does Emmanuel Macron smoke:? Not Known
- Does Emmanuel Macron drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He was born in the City of Amiens in Northern France.
- His father was a Professor of Neurology at the University of Picardy and his mother was a Physician.
- After getting most of his education at the Jésuites de la Providence lycée in Amiens, his parents sent him to the élite high school Lycée Henri-IV in Paris to finish his last year of school.
- After getting his master’s degree in public affairs at Sciences Po, he worked as an Inspector of Finances in the French Ministry of Economy from 2004 to 2007.
- In 2007, Macron served as deputy rapporteur for the Commission for improving French economic growth.
- Macron also worked at Rothschild & Cie Banque as an investment banker at a highly-paid position.
- He pushed the French Government through business-friendly reforms as Minister of the Economy.
- He started his political career with the Socialist Party in 2006, became an Independent Candidate in 2015, and founded his own progressive political movement, En Marche! (an independent political party) in 2016.
- He founded his political party, En Marche!, in Amiens, which is the City of his birth.
- His wife, Brigitte Macron, is 24 years older to him. She has been his French Literature teacher. Macron met her first when he was only 15 years old and his parents disapproved of the relationship. At that time she was still married to her first husband.
- His parents tried to get him away of Brigitte Macron by sending him to Paris to finish his further studies. However, that didn’t work.
- His wife has 3 children (1 son and 2 daughters) with her first husband. She also has 7 grandchildren and that means Macron is a 39-year old step-grandfather.
- One of Macron’s daughters, 30-year-old Tiphaine Auziere, works on his presidential campaign.
- His wife’s Family Makes Millions as Chocolatiers in Amiens and you can order their chocolates online if you live in Europe.
- Macron and his wife have made a decision not to have children.
- On 16 November 2016, he announced his candidacy for the French presidency.
- Some observers have described Macron as Social Liberal while others as a Social Democrat.