Emilia Clarke Measurements, Height, Weight, Bra Size, Age, Wiki & Affairs. Emilia Isabelle Euphemia Rose Clarke is an English actress. Born in London and raised in Berkshire. Emilia Clarke was born on 23 October 1986 in London, United Kingdom. Clarke studied at the Drama Centre London. Emilia Clarke T.V debut came in an episode of the British soap opera Doctors. Her father died on 10-7-2016; he was a theatre sound engineer and Emilia mother, Jennifer Clarke is the director of the charity The Anima Foundation. Now she is 31 years old. For further details like stats, bra size, net worth and more kindly read and enjoy your time.
Emilia Clarke Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Emilia Clarke|
|Famous Role||Daenerys Targaryen in an HBO series Games Of The Thrones|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 157 cm
in meters- 1.57 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 52 kg
in Pounds- 115 lbs
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||23 October 1986|
|Age (as in 2018)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||London, England|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra (Cusp Scorpio)|
|School||Rye St. Antony School, St Edward’s School, Oxford|
|College||Drama Center London (2009)|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate in Drama|
|Debut||Film Debut: Spike Island (2012)
TV Debut: Doctors (2009)
|Family||Father– Mr. Clarke is a Theatre Sound Engineer
Mother– Ms. Clarke is an Entrepreneur
Brother– Studying Politics
|Religion||Mostly Non-religious. Believes in God|
|Fan Mail Address||Emilia Clarke
34-35 Eastcastle Street
London W1W 8DW
|Hobbies||Fashion, TV (Breaking Bad, Girls), mix candies.|
|Major Controversies||There were controversies about her role in GOT for the controversial rape scenes in the show.|
Boys, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Seth MacFarlane (American Cartoonist, 2012-13)
James Franco – Emilia and actor James was rumoured to be dating in 2013.
Cory Michael Smith – (American Actor, 2014)
Jai Courtney – (Australian actor, 2014)
|Current Relationship Status||Single|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Emilia Clarke
- Does Emilia Clarke Drink?: Yes
- Does Emilia Clarke Smoke?: No
- One of her first film roles was for a University of London students’ short film.
- She has been nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series in 2013 and 2015.
- She is fun and always down for fun.
- She did the fancy “chicken dance and robot dance” for the auditions of Game of Thrones.
- She was rated as the most desirable woman by Askmen in 2014.
- She won an Ewwy Award for Best Supporting Actress for the role in Games of Thrones in 2011.
- She was offered the role of Anastasia in the movie “Fifty Shades of Fire”, but she turned it down because of the excessive nudity.
- She played “Sarah Connor” in the movie Terminator Genisys against Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- If she weren’t an actress, she would be an architect, graphic designer or a singer.
- She posed with Arnold and the soldiers in South Korea.
- She used to work in an ice cream shop when she was in Oxford.
- Other than acting, Emilia can sing, play piano, guitar and flute.
- She has a dog named Roxy.
- She ranked No.1 in the Independent Critics’ list of 100 Most Beautiful Faces in 2012.
- Esquire magazine named her the “Sexiest Woman Alive” in 2015.
- She is good at horseback riding, tennis, running, skiing, sailing, rowing, ice skating, and even swimming.
- She loved Kristen Wiig’s hilarious impression of her’s. She even shared the picture!
- She has also been on the Victoria Secret’s What Is Hot List!
- While studying she had six jobs to pay the bills and rent including real estate, catering, bar-tending, call centre etc.
- She had only 24 hours to prepare for her audition for Games of Thrones and called in sick at her catering job, searched about the books and mailed the application.
- She was bullied for her eyebrows in school.
- While growing up, her mom had three rules for her – “Don’t do drugs, don’t have sex, and don’t touch your eyebrows.” Her mom also told her that her eyebrows are gonna be helpful later in her life.
- When she told her parents that she wants to act, unemployment is all that raved in their head.