If you are searching Belgian professional soccer player Eden Hazard you have landed in right place. Here this single page provides you with each and every essential information about the Chelsea forward. Hazard is considered one of the best soccer players of the era and also one of the highest-paid player. Here below article also contains Hazard net worth, salary houses, cars and many other things you need to know about his personal and professional life. Furthermore, you can also find here about the things and personalities from different fields of life which are more liked by Hazard. Have a look at below-given data.
Eden Hazard Biceps Size Height Weight Body Measurements
Some Lesser Known Facts About Eden Hazard
- Does Eden Hazard smoke?: Yes
- Does Eden Hazard drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was born into a family of football players. Both of his parents were professional footballers.
- His mother was a forward player in Belgian Women’s First Division but stopped playing football when she got pregnant with Eden.
- His love for football started at a very young age. He used to play football in the garden of his house with his father and younger brothers.
- He used to live metres away from a football training ground, where he spent honing his now world-class skills.
- At the age of four, he started playing for his hometown club Royal Stade Brainois.
- After spending 8 years at his home club he joined Tubize.
- While playing a match against a girls’ side, Lille’s scouts first spotted him. His team lost the game 4-0 but the scouts saw a spark in him. He was offered a youth contract by the French Club. He agreed and joined the club in 2005.
- On 28 May 2007, he signed his first professional contract keeping him at Lille for three years.
- On 18 November 2008, he dawned the Belgium jersey for the senior side the first time against Luxembourg.
- On 19 December 2010, he with his girlfriend Natasha Van Honacker welcomed their first child. They named him Yannis Hazard.
- On 7 October 2011, he scored his first goal for Belgium against Kazakhstan.
- He was very successful with the club. In the four years he played for the club he managed to win NFP Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year two times (2008–09, 2009–10) and UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Year two times (2010–11, 2011–12).
- On 26 April 2012, he married Natasha Van Honacker with whom he already had a son.
- On 4 June 2012, he joined the London based English Club, Chelsea. He announced it on Twitter by tweeting, “I’m signing for the [this season’s] Champions League winner.”
- In February 2013, the couple was blessed with their second son, Leo.
- He picked up an injury just before the 2013 UEFA Europa League Final and was ruled out of the game.
- On 13 May 2014, he was named in Belgium’s squad for the 2014 FIFA World Cup. Belgium qualified for the knockouts but lost in the quarterfinals.
- The 2014-2015 Season was his breakthrough season in the English Premier League. He won the PFA Young Player of the Season and was a runner-up to Luis Suarez for the PFA Player of the Year Award.
- On 7 June 2015, he captained his national side for the first time against a friendly with France.
- In September 2015, Eden and Natasha were blessed with their third son, Samy.
- He captained Belgium in UEFA Euro 2016 finals.
- He won the premier league with Chelsea in the 2016-2017 season.
- He was named in the Belgian squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup