Demi Lovato was born on August 20, 1992, in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA. She made her acting debut as a child actress in Barney & Friends at the age of 10. She then appeared in various television shows, like Just Jordan and Prison Break. In 2007, she landed the role of Charlotte Adams on the Disney Channel short series As the Bell Rings.
She got her big break in 2008 when she starred in the television film Camp Rock. She went on to sign with Hollywood Records the same year and released her debut studio album, Don’t Forget.
Demi Lovato Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Demetria Devonne Lovato|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Actress|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 58 kg
in Pounds- 128 lbs
|Date of Birth||August 20, 1992|
|Age (as in 2018)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|School||Homeschooled (Graduated High School in 2009)|
|Educational Qualifications||High School (2009, finished a year earlier)|
|Debut||TV – Barney and Friends|
|Family||Father– Patrick Martin Lovato (1960 — June 22, 2013)(Musician and Engineer)
Mother– Dianna De La Garza (Former Dallas Cowboy cheerleader and a country music singer)
Sister– Madison De La Garza (Maternal half-sister)(Actress)
Sister– Lovato has an older sister, Dallas
Sister– Amber (Paternal half-sister)
|Ethnicity||Hispanic, Italian and Irish heritage|
|Fan Mail Address||Demi Lovato
Schreck Rose Dapello & Adams
9440 Santa Monica Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
|Inspirations and Influences||Kelly Clarkson|
|Hobbies||Volley Ball and Surfing|
|Favourite Colors||Black and Red|
|Favourite Movie||Donnie Darko|
|Favourite TV Shows||48 hours|
|Favourite Music||Heavy Metal|
|Favourite Actress||Hillary Buff|
|Favourite Songs||“Tell me something I don’t know” – Selena Gomez
“Born For This” – Paramore
|Controversies||She withdrew from the Camp Rock 2 tours because she got admitted to a clinic for physical and mental reasons.|
Boys, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Jonathan Frayr (2007)
Cody Linely (2007-2008)
Alex DeLeon (2008-2009)
Trace Cyrus (2009)
Wilmer Valderrama (2010-2016)
Joe Jonas (2016)
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|House||Sherman Oaks, California, USA mansion ($2.25 million)|
|Cars||Mercedes E350 – Convertible, Rangerover, Lexus LX400h,|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Demi Lavato
- Does Demi Lovato smoke?: Yes
- Does Demi Lovato drink alcohol?: Yes
- Demi, other than being a strong vocalist and songwriter, also knows how to play drums, guitar and piano.
- She has been singing since she was 5 and acting since 7.
- Demi and Selena Gomez have been BFFs for a long time! They had same guitar pick necklaces and also had the show “The Demi and Selena Show” together on YouTube.
- Demi, Selena and the Jonas Brothers wore the purity ring at the time they were really close.
- Like many, Demi has also been the victim of bullying at school. In fact, there was a group, “We all hate Demi Lovato”, that decided to bully her.
- She is very insecure about her body and had to be admitted to a clinic because she suffered from anorexia and bulimia. Recently, she took a bold step to do a nude photo shoot without any make-up for the Vanity Fair magazine.
- Demi loves dogs and has a puppy named Bella.
- She was mini-miss Texas in 2000-2001.
- She has a tattoo that says “Stay Strong” when both the wrists are brought together. She’s got “Stay” on the left and “Strong” on the right. Demi also has a tattoo on the right side that says, “You make me beautiful”.
- She also has admitted to mutilating her wrists and that’s where the “Stay Strong” tattoo comes handy, she confessed.
- Demi has always been popular and been acting on several shows even before she established herself as a brilliant singer.
- She is bi-polar.
- Demi has a sweet tooth and loves Aero, M&Ms and homemade Rice Krispie Treats.
- She gifted a Mediterranean style house to her parents on her 18th birthday!
- She once almost ran over Paul McCartney trying to park her car in Los Angeles.
- She became the ambassador of an anti-bullying campaign “Mean Stinks” in 2012 to encourage girls to form groups against bullies and be strong to defend themselves.
- She also appealed to the doll brand “Barbie” to make curvy Barbie dolls!
- Demi is a supporter of the Human Rights and LGBT campaigns and said that her grandfather was gay and was a big motivation for her.
- She believes in ghosts and thinks there is one haunting her house!
- She made an appearance on the show Grey’s Anatomy, acting as a suicidal teenage girl.
- Demi went to rehab to quit drugs and self-loathing. She made a documentary called “Stay Strong” about it. She also thinks that she joined work too soon after rehab.
- Lovato has a mezzo-soprano voice type and a vocal range of four octaves, 1 note and a semitone (including whistle register).