English former footballer David Robert Joseph Beckham, known simply as David Beckham, was born on 2nd of May, 1975 in Leytonstone, London, England. Growing up with parents who were total fanatics of Manchester United, David inherited his parents’ passion for the football game–to the point that his studies were compromised. It’s because he particularly made the sports his first priority. At 16, he left school and signed to Manchester United’s youth training program. In 1992, he was able to successfully score the second leg of the FA Youth Cup final which made him known as a very efficient footballer. In 1995, he had his first appearance in the Premier League for Manchester United, playing against the Leeds United. One of the best things that made him become successful in his sports career is the way he kicks the ball with accuracy and speed. He is indeed one of the greatest footballers. Of course, not to mention his movie-star appeal that adds icing on the cake. Currently, he is happily married to the famous singer and fashion designer Victoria Beckham.
With his lean, athletic, and well-built physique, every guy will give up everything just to have a kind of body like his. But to be able to achieve it, you need to follow David’s fitness and diet regimen first. According to the gorgeous footballer, he stays fit by performing certain exercises such as weight exercises, cardio exercises, agility training, and abdominal routine exercises.
Apart from exercises, he also watches his diet and nutrition. What he usually consumes are lots of green leafy veggies and fresh fruits. He says it’s important for him to gain the vitamins and minerals from the vegetables and fruits that he eats so he can perform his workout routines better.
David Beckham Biceps Size Height Weight Body Measurements
|Real Name||David Robert Joseph Beckham|
|Nickname||Becks, Golden Balls, Dave, DB 7|
|Profession||English Former Professional Footballer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet-Inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 75 kg
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 42 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
|Professional Debut||1 September 1996, against Moldova|
|Coach/Mentor||Alex Ferguson, Fabio Capello|
|Records (main ones)||• He is the first England player to score at 3 FIFA World Cups.
• He is the first Englishman to win league titles in four different countries (France, England, United States and Spain)
• In 1996-1997, Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year.
• In 1998-1999, UEFA Club Footballer of the Year.
• In 2003, England Player of the year.
• On 17 August 1996, his goal against Wimbledon was awarded as the Goal of The Decade, while playing for Manchester United.
• In 2004, awarded with the Best Male Soccer Player.
|Career Turning Point||On 17 August 1996, he scored a spectacular goal in a match against Wimbledon.|
|Date of Birth||2 May 1975|
|Age (as in 2018)||43 Years|
|Birth Place||Whipps Cross University Hospital, Leytonstone, London, England|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Leytonstone, London, England|
|School||Chase Lane Primary School, London Area, London E4 8LA, United Kingdom,
Chingford Foundation School, London, England
|Educational Qualifications||School Certificate|
|Family||Father– David Edward Alan Beckham
Mother– Sandra Georgina West
Sisters– Joanne Louise Beckham, Lynne Georgina Beckham
|Religion||Half Jewish Half Christian|
|Controversies||• In the 1998 World Cup against Argentina, he was shown a Red Card when his leg felled Argentine midfielder Diego Simeone.
• In 2007, he had been alleged to have illicit sexual relations.
• There was a controversy with a painting in which Beckham was depicted being crucified; he was accused for hurting the religious sentiments of the Christians.
• When he decided to donate a huge amount (170000 Euros) to a local children’s charity, he was accused for the alleged tax evasion.
|Favourite Actor||Tom Cruise|
|Favourite Book||To Kill a Mockingbird|
|Favourite Food||Pie and Mash|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Victoria Beckham, Businesswoman (1997-present)|
|Wife||Victoria Beckham, Businesswoman (married 1999)|
|Children||Daughter– Harper Seven Beckham
Sons– Brooklyn Beckham, Romeo James Beckham, Cruz David Beckham
|Cars Collection||Porsche Turbo, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe, Rolls Royce Ghost, Chevy Camaro, Bentley Continental Supersports, Range RoverCadillac Escalade, Audi S8, Bentley Mulsanne|
|Net Worth||$350 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About David Beckham
- Does David Beckham smoke?: No
- Does David Beckham drink alcohol?: Yes
- His parents were great supporters of Manchester United and they used to frequently travel to Old Trafford from London to attend the home matches.
- In his autobiography, Beckham wrote, “I’ve probably had more contact with Judaism than any other religion”.
- Beckham won 19 major trophies during his 20 years career.
- He is known for his crossing ability, the range of passing and bending free-kicks.
- In 2004, FIFA named him world’s greatest living players in the list of FIFA 100.
- He considered as on one of the most marketable athletes in the sport.
- In 2005, he was appointed UNICEF UK ambassador and in 2015, he launched 7: The David Beckham UNICEF Fund for children’s welfare around the world.
- He sold the pictures of his wedding to OK! Magazine for 2.2 million USD.
- In 2002, a movie “Bend it Like Beckham” was released which was named after him.
- David Beckham suffers from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- There is fragrance named after him “Homme by David Beckham”.