Courteney Cox Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Age, Wiki, Bio. She was born June 15, 1964 in Birmingham, Alabama, United States. Courteney Cox current Age 53 Years Old. She is an American Actress, Producer and Film Director. Courteney Cox performs in English Dramas and Hollywood Movies. She is the highest-paid actress and recipient of several awards. Courteney Cox Net Worth of $75 Million Dollars. Her Ethnicity White and Birth Sign Gemini. Courteney Cox Body Measurements are 35-24-34 Inches, including Her Bra Size 32C, Waist Size 24 Inches and Hip Size 34 Inches. She has Dark Brown Color Hair and Blue Color Eye. Courteney Cox Height 5 ft 5 in or 165 cm and Weight 57 Kg or 126 Pounds. Her Dress Size 2 (US) or 6 (US) or 32 (EU) and Shoe Size 7 (US) or 37.5 (EU). Cox’s kind nature. The best example is her support for the Art of Elysium by co-curating the charity sale in 2012 at San Francisco.
Courteney Cox is the daughter of Richard Lewis Cox, a businessman and Courteney Cox. She has three siblings Virginia Cox (Sister), Dottie Cox (Sister) and Richard Cox Jr. (Brother). Cox is a graduate of Mountain Brook High School and then she enrolled at Mount Vernon College for Women. Courteney Cox was married to David Arquette in 1997 & divorced in 2010. The couple had a daughter too. Cox is best known for her role as Monica Geller on the NBC sitcom series ‘FRIENDS’. Her Religion Anglican/Episcopalian and Nationality American.
Courteney Cox Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Courteney Bass Cox|
|Famous Role||Monica Geller in FRIENDS
Gale Weathers in Scream
Jules Cobb in Cougar Town
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ ”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 63 kg
in Pounds- 139 lbs
|Date of Birth||15 June 1964|
|Age (as in 2018)||54 Years|
|Birth Place||Birmingham, Alabama, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|School||Mountain Brook High School|
|College||Mount Vernon College|
|Educational Qualifications||She left her course in Architecture to pursue her career in modelling and acting|
|Debut||TV – As the World Turns
Film – Down Twisted (1987)
TV – Cougar Town
Film – Monday Before Thanksgiving
Producer – The Shrink
|Family||Father– Richard Lewis Cox (Businessman)
Mother– Courtney Bass
Sisters– Virginia and Dottie
Brother– Richard Jr.
|Children||Daughter Coco Riley Arquette|
|Fan Mail Address||Courteney Cox
Coquette Productions, Inc.
8105 W. 3rd Street
West Hollywood, CA 90048-4308
|Hobbies||Piano, Drums, Tennis, Swimming|
|Favourite Movies||Fargo (1996) Voyager(1942)|
|Favourite Books||Number The Stars
The Last Song – Nicolas Sparks
Homecoming – Synthia Voigt
Pretty Little Liars – Sara Shepards
The Fault in Our Stars – John Green
|Favourite Bands||Foo Fighters and Ben Harper|
|Favourite Songs||Both sides of the Gun (Ben Harper, 2006)
Monkey (Counting Crows, 1995)
Everlong (The Foo Fighters, 1995)
Boys, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Ian Copeland (1984-87)
Paul Brown (1987-89)
Michael Keaton (1989-95)
Kevin Costner (1995)
Liev Schreiber (1996)
Adam Duritz (1997)
David Arquette (1997-2010)
Josh Hopkins (2011)
Brian Van Holt (2012-2013)
Brian Van Holt
Johnny McDaid (2013-2015)
|Current Relationship Status||Engaged to Johnny McDaid (June 26, 2014)|
|Net Worth||$ 120 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Courtney Cox
- Courtney Cox was a cheerleader, an avid tennis player and swimmer in her school.
- She was raised in an exclusive society in Mountain Brook, Alabama by an archetypal father. She became a rebellious teen and did not make it easy for her mother and stepfather.
- Cox was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for her role as Jules Cobb in the TV show Cougar Town.
- She also owns a production company that she co-founded with her then-husband David Arquette.
- Her parents divorced in 1974 and her mother married Ian Copeland’s businessman uncle.
- She appeared in Bruce Springsteen’s music video “Dancing in the night” in 1984. She played the young woman Bruce Springsteen pulled onto the stage to dance with.
- Cox was auditioned for the role of Rachel Green but was selected for the role of Monica Geller.
- Registered in the Gunnies Book of World Records, is the record that she became the highest paid actor along with her co-stars. She was paid $1 million per episode for the last two seasons.
- Everyone had “Arquette” added after their names in the credits of the episode “The One After The Vegas”. Also, Chandler decides not to get married in that episode!
- Cox met her ex-husband on the sets of Scream, who played her on-screen love interest in the movie.
- She was producer Marc’s first choice for the role of Susan Mayer on Desperate Housewives. She had to turn it down because she was pregnant.
- The news was in the air that there is going to be a movie, based on the TV show FRIENDS as the movie Sex in The City was a good success; but Warner Bros. Denied it!
- Jenifer Aniston is Courtney’s daughter Coco’s Godmother!
- She got divorced from David after two long years of separation. They still have a close friendship and partners in a business.
- She knows how to play drums and piano.
- On being asked in an interview that which FRIEND would you like to “do”, she said it would be Chandler cause his sarcasm matches Monica’s. They did hook up in the show after one year exactly!
- Just like her character, she is a clean freak in real life too. She would clean other people’s dresser rooms.
- She had “Courtney’s Candy Cabinet” on the FRIENDS set. Her favourite is Butterfinger.
- She was pregnant while shooting for the final season of FRIENDS.
- Cox got her first modelling work when she was in the first year, for the store Parisians.
- Courtney is funding and raising awareness for the skin disease epidermolysis bullosa. She has designed an eyeshadow, named after her daughter CoCo for Cargo Cosmetics. All profits are used for R&D to cure the disease.
- Courtney shares Screen Guild Award with rest of the team of the FRIENDS cast for Outstanding Ensemble Performance in a Comedy series in 1996. They received it for six consecutive years. One each aye!
- She appeared in a TV commercial for Tampax and was the first person to use the word “period” on TV.
- She is the youngest in the Cox family.
- Courtney has changed four houses that she fixed and redecorated herself.
- Cox quit smoking the night just before the day David proposed her.