Christina Maria Aguilera is an American actress, singer and songwriter born on 18 December 1980. Christina was interested n music in her childhood and known locally as the little girl with the big voice. In her early age, she won several singing competition and talent shows. Aguilera’s first appearance on television as an actress was from the TV series The Mickey Mouse Club and Star Search. At the age of fourteen, Christina recorded her debut song, the duet named “All I Wanna Do” with singer Keizo Nakanishi. Afterwards, she recorded the theme song Reflection for film Mulan. Furthermore, Aguilera signed a contract with RCA Records and became famous with her teen pop debut album named “Christina Aguilera” and in coming year she released her first Spanish language album Mi Reflejo and the album My Kind of Christmas. Her fourth studio album Stripped as well gave some big hit singles such as ‘Dirrty’ and ‘Beautiful’. After that, she released more albums like Back to Basics, Lotus and Bionic and received further success.
Besides singing, Christina performed in different films including Shark Tale, Get Him to the Greek and Burlesque. Being a pop icon, Aguilera won Latin Grammy Awards, five Grammy Awards, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Christina is also busy in philanthropy, worked with AIDS awareness campaigns and was also the UN ambassador for the World Food Programme. In her personal life, Aguilera was married to record producer Jordan Bratman but soon couple separated after which Christina became engaged with Matthew Rutler and has two children.
Christina Aguilera Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Christina María Aguilera|
|Nickname||Chrissy, X-Tina, Christi, “the little girl with the big voice”.|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Television Personality, Television Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 157 cm
in meters- 1.57 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 50 kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Eye Colour||Naturally Blue (Wears bright blue lenses otherwise)|
|Date of Birth||18 December 1980|
|Age (as in 2018)||38 Years|
|Birth Place||Staten Island, New York, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagitarius|
|Hometown||Rochester, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Wexford, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|School||Rochester Area School District, Rochester, US
Marshall Middle School, Wexford, US
North Allegheny Intermediate High School (Dropped out for homeschoiling)
|Educational Qualifications||High School|
|Debut||Album – Christina Aguilera (1999)
Movie – Burlesque (2010)
|Family||Father– Fausto Xavier Aguilera (US Army Soldier)
Mother– Shelly Loraine (nee Fidler)(A musician)
Brother– Michael, Casey (Younger)
Sister-Rachel, Stephanie (Younger)
|Ethnicity||Ecuadorian, German, Irish, Welsh, and Dutch ancestry|
|Fan Mail Address||Christina Aguilera
Azoff Music Management
1100 Glendon Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90024-3524
|Hobbies||Shopping, watching ovies, hanging out with friends, music, dancing, and playing sports.|
|Favourite Color||Black, Red|
|Favourite Singers||Mariah Carey, Aretha Franklin|
|Favourite Food||Mayo and Avocados|
|Favourite Sports||Baseball and Volleyball|
|Major Controversies||Christina had to file a lawsuit against Warlock Records to stop the release of “Just Be Free”. She had recorded the songs when she was only 14 and it obviously was not fair, pushing Aguilera to take a legal action.|
Boys, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Jorge Santos (2002-2010)
Jordan Bratman (2002 – 2010)
Matthew Rutler (November 2010 – Present)
|Husband/Spouse||Jordan Bratman (m. 2005; div. 2011)|
|Fiance||Matthew Rutler (2010–present)|
|Children||Son– Max Liron Bratman
Daughter– Summer Rain Rutler
|Net Worth||$130 million|
|House||Beverly Hills home ($13.5 million)|
|Cars||Rolls Royce Phantom
2 x Range Rover
Some Lesser Known Facts About Christina Aguilera
- Does Christina Aguilera smoke?: Yes
- Does Christina Aguilera drink alcohol?: Yes
- Christina moved to different places with her family because of her father’s army service. Aguilera and her mother had accused her father to be abusive and said that Christina used music to vent out her emotions.
- Christina, her mother, along with her sister lived with Aguilera’s grandmother after her parents divorced, and reconciled with her father after 16 years in 2012.
- She dropped out of high school and opted for home-schooling due to excessive bullying in the school.
- Christina Aguilera has a powerful soprano voice ranging four full octaves. Despite being a soprano, she can sing like a contralto and hit thick powerful chest notes with immense emotion and intensity.
- Christina Aguilera has five Grammy Awards and a Latin Grammy Award to her name. She has sold more than 50 million albums, had 17 Grammy nominations and has been one of the most successful artists of the 2000s.
- Aguilera has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- She won a music talent show when she was a part of The Micky Mouse Club, which she joined 2 years after the time she had auditioned because she was too young to join them. Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Ryan Gosling, JC Chasez and Keri Russel were the show too and referred to Christina as “The Diva”.
- She developed an alter ego after watching the movie What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? She alter ego is of the character Baby Jane, who is in a wheelchair and is supposed to be taken care of by her sister.
- Aguilera has been a motivation for the now pop queen Lady Gaga. Her song “I turn to you” helped Gaga to make her vocals better.
- The satin underwear that she wore for the 2013 Maxim cover sold for $1500.
- Christina has appeared on the show Beverly Hills in 1999 before she had actually made it big. She has also been the judge on the reality show The Voice.
- She was turned down by Charlie XCX to collaborate for a project saying that she is cool but not the right fact.
- The famous Madonna Kiss where she kissed Britney Spears, was supposed to include Jennifer Lopez, not Aguilera.
- Christina sang the national anthem at a lot of sports events when she was a kid.
- She has also lent her voice for the jellyfish Christina in the movie Shark Tale.
- She donated most of her wedding gifts aiding the victims of the hurricane Katrina.
- Christina wants to change her name to Maria Bratman; it’s her middle and her husband’s last name.
- Christina does not hold grudges and forgives the things that happened in the past. Eminem defamed her in the song ”The Real Slim Shady” but Christina does not hold it in vengeance or bitterness and has plans to collaborate.
- Other than being an artist, she is also an inventor. She applied for more than 450 approvals to the US Patent and Trademark Office for her products including lingerie, crayons, ski-wear, handcuffs, ropes etc.
- She mostly writes her own songs and sometimes does the work for some other artists too, as she did for Kelly Clarkson for “Miss Independent”.
- She can’t do without red lipstick. She needs it to perform and says that it helps her get into the character.
- She recorded her first song “All I Wanna Do” with a Japanese singer, Keizo Nakanishi.
- She had a little tiff with Britney Spears because she got all close and personal with her then-boyfriend Justin Timberlake. She thinks women are sexier and better to look at then men.