Chiranjeevi Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Family, Wiki, Biography & Caste. Chiranjeevi is an Indian Film Actor and Politician. He was born on 22 August 1955 in Andhra Pradesh, India. Chiranjeevi is a very popular Actor and Politician; He is the member of Political Party Indian National Congress from 2011 to present. He established himself as a leading Actor, Dancer, Producer, Singer, Voice Artist, TV host, Businessman, Politician, Investor. Chiranjeevi is a highest paid actor, His Net Worth $16 million and His Salary 20-25 crores rupees per film. He has received several awards and nominations. He is awarded by Padma Bhushan from the Government of India in 2006. Chiranjeevi has worked in many popular movies including Shubhalekha, Vijetha, Aapadbandhavudu, Muta Mesthri, Indra, Shankar Dada MBBS, etc.
Chiranjeevi was born in Andhra Pradesh, India on 22 August 1955. His Father Venkat Rao Konidela, Police Constable and His mother Anjana Devi Konidela. He has two brothers named Nagendra Babu, Producer and Actor Pawan Kalyan and two sisters named Vijaya Durga, Madhavi. Chiranjeevi has completed Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) from Sri Y N College, Narsapur, Andhra Pradesh.
Chiranjeevi Married to Surekha Konidela on 20 February 1980. The couple has a son named Ram Charan Teja and two daughters named Srija, Susmitha. Chiranjeevi is Hindu by Religion and His Nationality Indian & Star Sign Leo.
Chiranjeevi Age 61 Years Old. His Height 5ft 9in/ 175 cm and Weight 80 Kg/ 176 lbs. His Body Measurements 42-34-13 Inches. Chiranjeevi Chest 42 Inches, Waist 34 Inches and Biceps 13 Inches. His Feet Size/ Shoe Size 10 Inches. Chiranjeevi Has Black Color Hair and Brown Color Eye.
Chiranjeevi Biceps Size Height Weight Body Measurements
|Real Name||Konidela Siva Sankara Vara Prasad|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||Chest: 42 Inches
Waist: 34 Inches
Biceps: 13 Inches
|Date of Birth||22 August 1955|
|Age (as in 2018)||63 Years|
|Birth Place||Mogalthur, West Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|School||CSR Sharma College, Ongole, Andhra Pradesh (Intermediate)|
|College||Sri Y N College, Narsapur, Andhra Pradesh|
|Education Qualifications||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)|
|Debut||Film: Pranam Khareedu (Telugu, 1978), 47 Natkal (Tamil, 1981), Pratibandh (Bollywood, 1990), Sipayi (Kannada, 1996)
TV: Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu Season 4 (2017)
|Family||Father– Venkat Rao Konidela (Police constable)
Mother– Anjana Devi Konidela
Brothers– Nagendra Babu (Film producer), Pawan Kalyan (Actor)
Sisters– Vijaya Durga, Madhavi
|Favourite Actor||Sean Connery|
|Favourite Actress||Mahanati Savitri|
|Favourite Singer||S. P. Balasubrahmanyam|
|Favourite Comedian||Charlie Chaplin|
|Favourite Producer||D. Ramanaidu|
Girls, Affairs and More
|Marriage Date||20 February 1980|
Son– Ram Charan Teja (Actor)
|Salary||20-25 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$16 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chiranjeevi
- Does Chiranjeevi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Chiranjeevi drink alcohol?: Yes
- Chiranjeevi is an ardent devotee of Lord Hanuman.
- He learned acting from M.G.R. Government Film and Television Training Institute, Tharamani, Chennai, India.
- He started his acting career in 1978 with the role of ‘Narasimha’ in the Telugu film ”Pranam Khareedu.”
- In 2006, he was honoured with the Padma Bhushan for his contribution to Indian cinema.
- He was also presented with an honorary doctorate from Andhra University.
- He was the first actor from South India to be invited to the Oscars ceremony in 1987.
- In 1992, the Telugu film ”Gharana Mogudu” made him the highest paid actor in India during the time with Rs. 1.25 crore.
- He also worked in the Hollywood film ”The Return of the Thief of Baghdad”, but the film was shelved for unknown reasons.
- In 1998, he founded the ”Chiranjeevi Charitable Trust” (CCT), which includes Chiranjeevi Blood & Eye Banks and is the state’s largest recipient of Eye & Blood Donations.
- Apart from being an actor, he is also a singer and has sung several songs such as Chai Chai of film ”Mrugaraju” (2001).
- He gave his voice for various Telugu films, namely ”Hanuman” (Animated, 2005), ”Varudu” (2010), ”Rudhramadevi” (2015), and ”Ghazi” (2017).
- In 2002, he was awarded the Samman award for being the highest Income taxpayer for the assessment year 1999-2000 by the minister of state for Finance, Government of India.
- In 2008, he started a political party, ”Praja Rajyam”, in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- In 2011, he merged his 30-month-old Praja Rajyam Party with the Indian National Congress.
- In 2014, he was awarded the International Face of Indian Cinema at the 3rd South Indian International Movie Awards.
- He is the first Indian actor to start his own personal website.